Is wearing an under armor hoodie and sweatpants falio as a 5.5 inch wristlet sub 5

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Posts
6,277
Reputation
7,870
Would you guys say it's falio? It's only for gymcels right?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and Deleted member 29581
18879.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
If you are sub5, the size of your wrists should be the last of your problems
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and Deleted member 18879
If you are sub5, the size of your wrists should be the last of your problems
I have done nothing for 8 years and it's all because of the way I look. Hope JC give me LCWRA
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
5.5inch wrists can't possibly belong to a male.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I feel like my wrists are small at 6.75 inches. Wow, that is crazy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Similar threads

notrq
Replies
9
Views
102
xlimz
xlimz
Ugniusthegoat
Replies
2
Views
89
czar.x
czar.x
Raf_slv10
Replies
60
Views
588
Raf_slv10
Raf_slv10
SleepyIncel
Replies
6
Views
65
fishygillpins
fishygillpins
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
1
Views
54
India lover 52
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top