Is whey protein (an extra 25 grams of protein) worth it for growing taller in puberty?

It's literally protein. It doesn't matter where you get it from. You can get it from whey, eggs, meat, or even cum. As long as you're getting the right amount, you're fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Luke LLL and IWantToMax
Idk your body will get rid of protein you don’t need or store it as fat we all synthesize protein at different rates

Yes, but if it causes any sort of acne just quit using it because it will destroy your skin if you keep going. I had no idea what I was doing about a year ago and started taking whey, I had so much acne and was completely obvious. Good luck man. Took me forever to get rid of it, skin is pretty good now.

Yes, but if it causes any sort of acne just quit using it because it will destroy your skin if you keep going. I had no idea what I was doing about a year ago and started taking whey, I had so much acne and was completely obvious. Good luck man. Took me forever to get rid of it, skin is pretty good now.
Idk your body will get rid of protein you don’t need or store it as fat we all synthesize protein at different rates
It's literally protein. It doesn't matter where you get it from. You can get it from whey, eggs, meat, or even cum. As long as you're getting the right amount, you're fine.
thanks bro's <3[/QUOTE]

thanks bro's <3
[/QUOTE]
Also, just so you know it’s not just “protein is protein”. Protein from animal meat is the best for you, and is definitely not equal to highly processed whey powder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
Careful. Theres a story of a couple of teenagers who only took whey protein and they became dependant on testerone shots when they got older because their body didn't produce testosterone they relied too much on whey protein.

Protein makes u grow now?

just eat good food
like good beef

It's gonna age the crap out of your skin and give you acne