Is white the most attractive because thats what the media has portrayed? Or is it because thats simply what looks better?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Is white the most attractive because thats what the media has portrayed to be the most attractive and the hero ?

Or is that just what coping dark ethnics say and its simply because whiter/lighter is better?

(i personally dont think white is better but this is the general consensus)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 15827
Yeah im personally attracted to lighter skin, and most other cultures see lighter skin as more attractive. Blacks have redbones, asians have that white facepaint etc.

Yeah im personally attracted to lighter skin, and most other cultures see lighter skin as more attractive. Blacks have redbones, asians have that white facepaint etc.
Whites want to tan and darker people want to get whiter.
Its basically people want to have what they don't have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Thecovenant, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
light brown for males because melanin is dimorphic but too much hides undertones
females usually look whiter but pale white is disgusting on them as well

hypothetically if africans ruled the world i can see the trend shifting to darker females but i think for males it will still be light brown. dark is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
light brown for males because melanin is dimorphic but too much hides undertones
females usually look whiter but pale white is disgusting on them as well

hypothetically if africans ruled the world i can see the trend shifting to darker females but i think for males it will still be light brown. dark is disgusting
the video u posted its saying that people only started to care about skin colour in india after brits came there globalization and looked down upon the darker people and made them feel inferior for being darker, do u think thats the case?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
the video u posted its saying that people only started to care about skin colour in india after brits came there globalization and looked down upon the darker people and made them feel inferior for being darker, do u think thats the case?
yes facial harmony undertones and bones matter more until medium brown. after that imo its unattractive for both sexes

• +1
Is white the most attractive because thats what the media has portrayed to be the most attractive and the hero ?

Or is that just what coping dark ethnics say and its simply because whiter/lighter is better?

White people definitely benefit from media halo.

The ideal skin tone most people agree with tends to be around med a light golden brown for males and slightly lighter for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
Media halo? :feelsuhh::lul:

Whites are the best looking on average: coloring, harmony, soft features

Media halo? :feelsuhh::lul:

Whites are the best looking on average: coloring, harmony, soft features
but white isnt the best skin colour. everyone agrees tanned is

Europeans are the best looking even without media halo. Just think about it.

Being colorful is preferable in pretty much all species and europeans have the most colorful eyes and the most diverse coloring. Europeans also have the best bones. Good bones signal good hunting skills and strong genes. Yes some races may have one facial structure aspect better like africans with more forward grown lower maxillas but whites have all around good bone structure. All aspects of facial structure are atleast decent. Whites are also the tallest.

Also no way media could brainwash me into thinking african noses look better than european noses.

03B27D5B C873 46CD A645 7043F4B0CDAE

• +1
Europeans are the best looking even without media halo. Just think about it.

Being colorful is preferable in pretty much all species and europeans have the most colorful eyes and the most diverse coloring. Europeans also have the best bones. Good bones signal good hunting skills and strong genes. Yes some races may have one facial structure aspect better like africans with more forward grown lower maxillas but whites have all around good bone structure. All aspects of facial structure are atleast decent. Whites are also the tallest.

Also no way media could brainwash me into thinking african noses look better than european noses.

View attachment 1806244
what about if we're speaking strictly skin colour though?

what about if we're speaking strictly skin colour though?
Definetly not dark skin because people have probably always signaled it to shit and you can’t even see their face. I feel like somewhere in the middle is objectively the most attractive because tanned/light brown skin signals good health i believe.

• +1
Definetly not dark skin because people have probably always signaled it to shit and you can’t even see their face.
so dark just isnt ideal because its the same colour as shit and u cant see their face?

Yes. I find it hard to believe that it would be ideal in any world.
so its purely because it looks nicer? and if media portrayed all the good looking darker skinned people and darker skinned poeple as the lead actors and heroes etc, then people would still believe white is more attractive than dark?

so its purely because it looks nicer? and if media portrayed all the good looking darker skinned people and darker skinned poeple as the lead actors and heroes etc, then people would still believe white is more attractive than dark?
It would help dark skins appeal but i don’t think dark would be ideal. Maybe i’m just brainwashed, i dont know.

• +1
White people have been the dominant race for the past 500 years so their people have better indicators of health in general because of them having better nutrition. As for white features that’s probably less natural and more the fact society was ruled by white people for hundreds of years. In African tribes the beauty standard for women is having a big ring in their lip, or being bald because that’s what society said is attractive there

• JFL
Ideal color yakhi 🤙✨🐒💊👐💥💪

Attachments

• images (2) - 2022-08-02T235531.973.jpeg
    images (2) - 2022-08-02T235531.973.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
but white isnt the best skin colour. everyone agrees tanned is
White to the point where it looks unhealthy is bad. Look at blacks trying to lighten their skin for example. Tanning doesn't mean turning yourself into an ethnic

porcelain rarely has appeal, same with bronze. Somewhere in between , like sandy beige on that woman

Look at my avi for example. Not pale but neither dark af, it depends for everyone , eye color, eyebrows color and density, hair color and undertones

Beauty standards change all the time, especially for girls. Back in the early 2000s, thin eyebrows + fake dark tan was the fashion

• +1