Is who we are attracted to in our DNA?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
So even though im white im a bit of a mutt truthfully. Back in 1950s my great grandfather married a Latina woman from Mexico. I, as an adult find myself very attracted to olive skin and dark eyes. most of the gf or crushes ive had had been with sort of "white washed" Latinas. Few white women yes. but its mostly been women with latina backgrounds. opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So even though im white im a bit of a mutt truthfully. Back in 1950s my great grandfather married a Latina woman from Mexico. I, as an adult find myself very attracted to olive skin and dark eyes. most of the gf or crushes ive had had been with sort of "white washed" Latinas. Few white women yes. but its mostly been women with latina backgrounds. opinion?
I would think that because some mexican features were passed on to your parents you would find some of those features attractive because of familiarity and things around that general area

No.

I have a bit of black DNA, I have an Arab dad. I'm white passing. I mostly prefer very mutt-looking women of the majority of mixes, black women or Arab women.

Why did that faggot post a dick/his dick in here? ban him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Areuready and Deleted member 18879
@bkr2906 took care of that faggot, next time just report it since I'm not online all the time

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, teriyaki chicken and Deleted member 1851
I am not ready dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@bkr2906 took care of that faggot, next time just report it since I'm not online all the time
What happened rofl