Is wizz Easy mode?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,596
Reputation
5,224
Is It Easy to get good results on wizz?
 
I thought wizz was another variant of the word rizz and almost blew my nose off in anger
 
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25
I thought wizz was another variant of the word rizz and almost blew my nose off in anger
it's basically tinder for minors, I got pretty good results so I wanted to know if it's realistic
 
it's basically tinder for minors, I got pretty good results so I wanted to know if it's realistic
just be a sex offender theory
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
That and apps like wink I seem to get a bajillion girls talking to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: j05

Similar threads

MoneyOverAll
Replies
9
Views
59
lowtide654
lowtide654
K
Replies
4
Views
38
ktostam23
K
real_rxz
Replies
2
Views
63
real_rxz
real_rxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top