Is Wizz/yubo good for hookup (UK)

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Posts
192
Reputation
150
I haven’t ascended yet so i can’t try
 
Go Manchester no need
 
Go Manchester no need
I’m in London and everything is max difficulty 0 interest from girls ever

What’s the difference in Manchester
 
if ur under 18 that's it
 
I’m in London and everything is max difficulty 0 interest from girls ever

What’s the difference in Manchester
Oh right It only applies if ur in a small town/ village etc. If so find closest city coz there are more girls to chat up. So London should do the trick lad
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25381
just use tinder why use those trash apps
 
Yes definitely lol
 

Similar threads

MoneyOverAll
Discussion Wizz is dead
Replies
9
Views
62
lowtide654
lowtide654
danielzis
Replies
0
Views
22
danielzis
danielzis
A
Replies
2
Views
16
Alloy
A
kjhcfad
Replies
2
Views
35
kjhcfad
kjhcfad
bumbobuster
Replies
0
Views
58
bumbobuster
bumbobuster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top