IS YOUR HEIGHT GOOD? COME HERE TO DISCOVER IT

What im gonna say here is taken from studies on height preferance in us, man proportion, height consequence on health, and height consequence on sportive abilities. I also wanna notice that im 5’11 so no one will say that i try to self masturbate
i also wanna add that when i say "hard to attract women" i mean that you will need other attribute to compensate your height.

5’4-5’5 : health is reduced by a little, proportion are very bad, usually short legs and long torso, very hard to attract women. Sportive abilities are reduced by a lot compared to average.

5’6 : no health problem anymore, proportion are still bad, hard to attract women, sportive abilities are reduced by a little compared to average.

5’7-5’9 : proportion are correct, possible to attract women even tho it will cost you 1 point if your 5’7 and 0,5 if your 5’9 on your X/10 physical attractivness( on average women ) . Sportive abilities are also correct.

5’10-6ft : average in everything. No attractivness cost, sometime concidered a "good height" can give up to 1 additional point /10 with some women.

6ft-6-3: prime human height in every possible way. most mc are there. To build a good physique, to attract women, for most physical activities, and for proportion its peak. The exact perfect height should be 6’1. Perfect leader height 6’3.

6’4-6’5: health problem start appear again, sometime big one. Reduced lifespan and last years of life full of body pain( in pretty common case ). Women are still attracted. Sometime very, especially with taller girl, but in average its still less good than 6’3 or 6’1 for exemple. Proportion are still pretty good since long legs are considered attractive, still less good than 6ft-6’3

6’6++ : the taller you are the worst it get in every possible way. Can be even worst than 5’5 if you go taller than 6’8.

as always, if you dont have anything usefull to say save your time and dont answer this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, manletropemaxxer, Foreverbrad and 19 others
What about adapting this scale to Europe and centimetres?
Same heights, ideal range would be 188-193 cm, and my ideal height would be 191 cm. Maybe you can extend the range to 195 cm but past that is definitely not ideal imo. I also adapted that height chart I posted to cm, I'll see if I can find it.

so what? i'm 6ft and girls also tell that i have good height, that doesn't mean that's ideal. 6'4 mogs 6ft into oblivion in person, just find any 6'4 guy and take a photo with him.

the discussion is about height why the fuck you read me lessons here lol
Yeah but most guys are 6 ft 4 are ugly af.

Same heights, ideal range would be 188-193 cm, and my ideal height would be 191 cm. Maybe you can extend the range to 195 cm but past that is definitely not ideal imo. I also adapted that height chart I posted to cm, I'll see if I can find it.
As a guy from europe I can say that there are no such heights as 188, 191, 193. In eu people say only 180, 185, 190 and after that 2m. From different polls and asking irl women say 185 is the best because 190 usually perceived as a too tall failo (no matter if its 190.5 or 195 or 199)

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
As a guy from europe I can say that there are no such heights as 188, 191, 193. In eu people say only 180, 185, 190 and after that 2m. From different polls and asking irl women say 185 is the best because 190 usually perceived as a too tall failo (no matter if its 190.5 or 195 or 199)
The threshold is 180 in 95% and other 5% say its 190.

If you are short and she will try to insult you about height, very high probability that she will say something like "you know you are also not 185cm athlete who looks like greek god (or any other men that she thinks has ideal face)

@kanderior

The threshold is 180 in 95% and other 5% say its 190.

If you are short and she will try to insult you about height, very high probability that she will say something like "you know you are also not 185cm athlete who looks like greek god (or any other men that she thinks has ideal face)

@kanderior
It is true that most Europeans tend to think of heights in intervals of 5 and guys will usually round their height to the nearest 0 or 5 (usually up ofc). And yeah 185 is considered "the chad height" in language and "190" is usually used to mean "huge". Also when Americans mean "gigantic" they'll usually say 7 feet, whereas Europeans will say 2 meters which is actually 6'7. The system and numbers used does affect how people see heights. I guess I'm thinking in terms of Nordic countries where average is 180-183 and the distinction between a 185, 188 and 190 guy matters. Also I asked a Swedish friend of mine his height and he said 188 so it varies fron person to person.

Also where are you from and where did you see that 190 carries too tall failo? Cause average height does vary in Europe

It is true that most Europeans tend to think of heights in intervals of 5 and guys will usually round their height to the nearest 0 or 5 (usually up ofc). And yeah 185 is considered "the chad height" in language and "190" is usually used to mean "huge". Also when Americans mean "gigantic" they'll usually say 7 feet, whereas Europeans will say 2 meters which is actually 6'7. The system and numbers used does affect how people see heights. I guess I'm thinking in terms of Nordic countries where average is 180-183 and the distinction between a 185, 188 and 190 guy matters. Also I asked a Swedish friend of mine his height and he said 188 so it varies fron person to person.
But that means that 190 can be actually perceived in a bad way. If you will say you are 185 in tinder bio or irl you will probably have the biggest appeal

Also where are you from and where did you see that 190 carries too tall failo? Cause average height does vary in Europe
Originally from ukraine living in czech. Both countries have tall avg for zoomers and millennials

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
But that means that 190 can be actually perceived in a bad way. If you will say you are 185 in tinder bio or irl you will probably have the biggest appeal
Depends on the country. Average zoomer male height in the Netherlands is 183, so best case scenario people think of the average as 180, worst case as 185. Or maybe they're aware of the number and think of 183 as average. Either way 185 wouldn't have too much halo, Dutch women generally consider 190 cm the beginning of tall. Partially probably cause of the 18x part becoming 19x, @Gengar lives there and considers 188 cm a good height too, maybe he can chime in.

Last edited:
Girls dont care abt height unless its pretty short or very tall at least in my region

• +1
Reactions: mathis
"6’6++ : the taller you are the worst it get in every possible way. Can be even worst than 5’5 if you go taller than 6’8."
Cracking Up Lol GIF

"6’6++ : the taller you are the worst it get in every possible way. Can be even worst than 5’5 if you go taller than 6’8."
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Just the result from studies. But keep coping bro ! You got this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and kanderior
Just the result from studies. But keep coping bro ! You got this
you're telling me the life experience of a man who is 6'8 is as bad as a 5'5 miniman?

screw the studies, go outside and compare how people react to a 6'8 monster walking by vs a 5'5 miniman

someone that height must be EXTREMELY low IQ in order not to use this height as an advatage in every way possible for overall life success, unlike someone who is 5'5

you're telling me the life experience of a man who is 6'8 is as bad as a 5'5 miniman?

screw the studies, go outside and compare how people react to a 6'8 monster walking by vs a 5'5 miniman

someone that height must be EXTREMELY low IQ in order not to use this height as an advatage in every way possible for overall life success, unlike someone who is 5'5
WIthout health complication yes. 6’8 is better. Otherwise its equal

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
2024 and people still don’t understand that height is a cutoff.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and kanderior
2024 and people still don’t understand that height is a cutoff.
yeah this, height isn't like money where the more you have the better, that's male gaze psl autism. If you're minimum 6'3 or whatever is considered solidly tall where you're at then you're tall in the eyes of foids and that's it, you have height halo. They're not going to think "sure 6'3 is good but 6'5 would be even better, and 6'8 would be even better than that" and so on. If that was the case women wouldn't thirst over Channing Tatum or Henry Cavill after seeing these photos:

Hell 90% of Hollywood and modeling chads would be disqualified in the eyes of the women since 6'3+ chad celebs are very rare. Personally I don't think there's any further SMV benefit past 6'4.
That said, yes the height pill is real, women have always liked tall guys, I'm just saying you guys really exaggerate it or misunderstand it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and mathis
6ft-6'3 isn't ideal, 6'2-6'4 barefoot is
What’s the reason for barefoot? You aren’t going outside barefoot JFL. Only measure with shoes

• +1
Reactions: mathis