IS YOUR HEIGHT GOOD? COME HERE TO DISCOVER IT

What im gonna say here is taken from studies on height preferance in us, man proportion, height consequence on health, and height consequence on sportive abilities. I also wanna notice that im 5’11 so no one will say that i try to self masturbate
i also wanna add that when i say "hard to attract women" i mean that you will need other attribute to compensate your height.

5’4-5’5 : health is reduced by a little, proportion are very bad, usually short legs and long torso, very hard to attract women. Sportive abilities are reduced by a lot compared to average.

5’6 : no health problem anymore, proportion are still bad, hard to attract women, sportive abilities are reduced by a little compared to average.

5’7-5’9 : proportion are correct, possible to attract women even tho it will cost you 1 point if your 5’7 and 0,5 if your 5’9 on your X/10 physical attractivness( on average women ) . Sportive abilities are also correct.

5’10-6ft : average in everything. No attractivness cost, sometime concidered a "good height" can give up to 1 additional point /10 with some women.

6ft-6-3: prime human height in every possible way. most mc are there. To build a good physique, to attract women, for most physical activities, and for proportion its peak. The exact perfect height should be 6’1. Perfect leader height 6’3.

6’4-6’5: health problem start appear again, sometime big one. Reduced lifespan and last years of life full of body pain( in pretty common case ). Women are still attracted. Sometime very, especially with taller girl, but in average its still less good than 6’3 or 6’1 for exemple. Proportion are still pretty good since long legs are considered attractive, still less good than 6ft-6’3

6’6++ : the taller you are the worst it get in every possible way. Can be even worst than 5’5 if you go taller than 6’8.

as always, if you dont have anything usefull to say save your time and dont answer this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, manletropemaxxer, Foreverbrad and 19 others
thank god im in the perfect height range :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, GabachoCopium, aleksander and 1 other person
6ft-6'3 isn't ideal, 6'2-6'4 barefoot is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, TeenAscender, mtcut3plush and 11 others
but if ur taller than 6’0 its almost impossible to breed girls taller than you
shit thread

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and CarrotMaxxer
6’6++ : the taller you are the worst it get in every possible way. Can be even worst than 5’5 if you go taller than 6’8.
Literally just tell them ur in the nba, they're not gonna know

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis
dnr 6’2-6’4 barefoot ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60402
6ft-6'3 isn't ideal, 6'2-6'4 barefoot is
you really think a girl can tell 1 or 2 inches in height difference? I'm 6'1 and perfectly fine. People tell me how they wish they were my height all the time. Get real and get some friends my guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Sens and mathis
you really think a girl can tell 1 or 2 inches in height difference? I'm 6'1 and perfectly fine. People tell me how they wish they were my height all the time. Get real and get some friends my guy.
so what? i'm 6ft and girls also tell that i have good height, that doesn't mean that's ideal. 6'4 mogs 6ft into oblivion in person, just find any 6'4 guy and take a photo with him.

the discussion is about height why the fuck you read me lessons here lol

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Its not what women think
wrong. depends on a girl.

some are fine as long as you are taller.

some after you are like 5'11-6ft

others have height fetish, some have it very strong that they literally wanna 2 meters tall guy

wrong. depends on a girl.

some are fine as long as you are taller.

some after you are like 5'11-6ft

others have height fetish, some have it very strong that they literally wanna 2 meters tall guy
Height fetish is less than 1% of women ( not random number studies one ) and yes 6’4 is still good as i said.just not "ideal" to the average women. can be better to tall women but tall women are not common

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
so what? i'm 6ft and girls also tell that i have good height, that doesn't mean that's ideal. 6'4 mogs 6ft into oblivion in person, just find any 6'4 guy and take a photo with him.

the discussion is about height why the fuck you read me lessons here lol
And no. 6’4 mog 6ft if they are alone. If there is more people the 6’4 guy will look too tall. Goofy. The 6ft guy will mog him. But ofc you cant see that in photo

simply wrong, 1% want gians, and about 15% want 6'3 guy
yes 10% of women are 5’7 and women want ideally 6-7 inch difference. But as i said 5’7 is not the average women.

5’10-6ft : average in everything. No attractivness cost, sometime concidered a "good height" can give up to 1 additional point /10 with some women.
thanks for lifefuel bhai

• +1
What im gonna say here is taken from studies on height preferance in us, man proportion, height consequence on health, and height consequence on sportive abilities. I also wanna notice that im 5’11 so no one will say that i try to self masturbate
i also wanna add that when i say "hard to attract women" i mean that you will need other attribute to compensate your height.

5’4-5’5 : health is reduced by a little, proportion are very bad, usually short legs and long torso, very hard to attract women. Sportive abilities are reduced by a lot compared to average.

5’6 : no health problem anymore, proportion are still bad, hard to attract women, sportive abilities are reduced by a little compared to average.

5’7-5’9 : proportion are correct, possible to attract women even tho it will cost you 1 point if your 5’7 and 0,5 if your 5’9 on your X/10 physical attractivness( on average women ) . Sportive abilities are also correct.

6ft-6-3: prime human height in every possible way. most mc are there. To build a good physique, to attract women, for most physical activities, and for proportion its peak. The exact perfect height should be 6’1. Perfect leader height 6’3.

6’4-6’5: health problem start appear again, sometime big one. Reduced lifespan and last years of life full of body pain( in pretty common case ). Women are still attracted. Sometime very, especially with taller girl, but in average its still less good than 6’3 or 6’1 for exemple. Proportion are still pretty good since long legs are considered attractive, still less good than 6ft-6’3

as always, if you dont have anything usefull to say save your time and dont answer this thread.
Cope. 5,0 and under hyperborean Aryan dwarf or death. All of us are lanklets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and Kazakh Theist
If your 5'11 does frauding with lifts get you the benefit of 6-6'3?

I mostly agree, however
Even though giant and manlet are both unideal extremes and I would rather be 6'3-6'4 than 6'6+, it's better to be a giant than a manlet, I wouldn't say being 6'9+ is worse than being a 5'5 manlet. At least you get male respect, NBA potential, and nichemaxxing for women who like super tall guys. At 5'5 most aspects of your life are a struggle. But yeah health-wise it's really bad, and if you don't have elite athletic genes or good frame you look like shit at 6'6+. Also 6'0-6'1 are tallish/decent, and ideal range is 6'2-6'4.

Last edited:
so is 6 feet average or perfect height

dnr 6’2-6’4 barefoot ideal
Why do people write "barefoot"? Aren't you supposed to measure ur height barefoot anyway?

so is 6 feet average or perfect height
decent in most places, dead average in some. You might occasionally called tall but you're not "the tall guy". In the US with good frame and physique you can look solidly tall at 6'0 (e.g. Harvey Specter in Suits), not so much in a lot of western Europe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
anyway I think this is the best height chart here:
Chart
below 5'4" – over beyond salvation and will be mocked for your height pretty much all the time

5'4" – not over in Asia if you look 4.5+ PSL Caucasian/lighter than average pheno, over beyond salvation elsewhere, prominent heightism and pretty much no one will date you.

5'5" – 5'6" – not over in Asia but definitely no good, small chance of being redeemed with top tier body and above average looks. Will likely face heightism and solid dating disadvantage. If you're brown/ethnic looking at this height or less, you will have a ghetto sort of aura to you and it's definitely over even in Asia unless you're ridiculously good looking. Solidly short.

5'7" – 5'8" – minimum height acceptable for a male to live normally in most places, same as above otherwise but heightism to slightly lesser degree. Disadvantageous height.

5'9" – at this point your height is neither a negative nor a positive in Asia (solid there, not shortish at all) or America, you're not short, average, but on the short end of it. Sounds short despite not being so much (Tom Hardy). You should be fine with a decent face and other things. See above for in Europe. With a tiny skull and scrawny build you can either look 5'7" or with a good build more 5'11".

5'10" – 5'11" – The better end of average and the minimum height to sound manly enough. Solid above average/tallish/tall in Asia (potentially positive), solid average in America and the 5'9" of Europe. Most claim 6'0" at this height. Can be seen as tallish at 5'11" if lanky. Height is solid and shouldn't cause any problems at all.

6'0" – The benchmark of good male height, pretty number to attract wahmen because it's nice and even although the benchmark gets reduced to 180 cm in Europe because "183 ideal" sounds stupid. Tall in Asia, solidly above average/tallish in America, very solid average in Europe and you shouldn't feel short at all at this height anywhere unless in minority regions. Height is a fair positive at this point. You can possibly still not feel "tall" at this point though and your proportions aren't much different to someone, say 5'9". Dating pool is maximum.

6'1" – Solidly tall for a male begins here. Above average pretty much everywhere. You'll be referred to as "the tall guy" often. I visualise most people of this height as lanky for some reason. Your height is solidly advantageous.

6'2" – 6'4" – Always the big guy, perfect height for athletes and girls will be mirin although you can potentially be tall for some short ones. Any taller than this and your life expectancy lowers. You mog most, if not all men. A normie at this height becomes chadlite. Optimal height advantage. 6'3" is start of very tall and the perfect height in Europe.

6'5" – 6'6" – Perfect height to be a mogger but a little bit impractical lifestyle wise and the start of too tall, you can potentially be rejected even though everyone will be mirin (not if you're not built). Height benefits start to wane.

6'6"+ – 7'2" – Extremely tall and people see you as a freak of nature but can mire you from afar. If you're not good looking and well built at this height it's over, but if you are they see you as Adonis. Solidly reduced life expectancy and very impractical lifestyle wise.

7'2"+ – Above minus the benefits.

5'4" and below - subhuman short, 5'5" – 5'8" – normal short, 5'9" – 5'11" – average, 6'0" – tallish, 6'1"+ tall, 6'6"+ too tall

Statistically the optimal height is 6'1" (185 cm) for a male so you want to be as near as possible and not under 5'8" (173 cm). Give or take an inch depending on region. Blackpill: Tom Cruise, Zac Efron and few others are this height and how much does their height get mentioned? Yeah, a lot.

"Over" here doesn't necessarily mean calling involuntary celibacy here since "many short guys get GFs". We're looking at on average chance and likelihood, not taking into account outliers.

Cope
Visit http://celebheights.com for celebrities of similar heights (most accurate source) so you can cope about it, although face > height if looks are equal. Face (6.5+) can halo anything, just go over to Dave Franco's page there and look at people mesmerized by him and trying to guess him higher because they want him to be taller.

How to measure height properly
This chart is only applicable if you're that height actually barefoot, unfrauded. To have your accurate height be measured 4 hours out of bed after normal physical activity under an accurate and sturdy stadiometer. If you don't have one you can use an aerosol and tape measure like this: or see other videos by him.

Height frauding
Most normies don't know their height or just overestimate it, on average exaggerating by 1 – 1.5 inches (make that near 2 and high probability of being called out). Surprisingly you can still actually get some of the fake perceptional benefits of a height by claiming it (5'10" instead of 5'9") although I don't have any data to support it. The thumb rule of exaggeration for this and taking into account probability of being called out seems to be 1 inch (2-3 cm).

Your proportions and other factors canaffect the height people perceive you as. A long vertical skull, relatively long legs (crotch to floor inseam/height ratio between 46 to 49%), deep voice, slightly longer than average neck), imposing and built torso of medium length, longer wingspan can make you seem taller than you are (Benedict Cumberbatch) and the opposite can make you look shorter. Although a very short torso (Giancarlo Esposito) or very long torso, short legs can make you look shorter instead.

Fixes

• Elevator shoes - https://donsfootwear.com/en/ or https://www.chamaripashoes.com/ are some good brands. You want to avoid suspicious looking bulky footwear to avoid being caught as a comedic manlet trying hard and try not to go for more than models of more than 2" extra height. I don't see why you shouldn't wear them no matter how tall you are, a good boost and feels good to be taller, unless you're already 6'3". Even if you're caught wearing them, try to be indifferent and own up to it instead of being embarrassed and appearing beta as fuck. Women wear high heels, why not manlets?
  • Glucosamine sulphate and posturemaxxing – Can give you a few mms and if you have scoliosis, lordosis, anterior pelvic tilt try to fix them as they're robbing you of a few significant inches that can determine how over it is.
  • Leg lengthening – Definitely recommend this to goblincels and richcels under 5'7". Visit http://limblengtheningforum.com/ for more information but as a thumb rule, definitely try to use Precice Stryde because it has the best recovery and any other method is potentially agonizing and go to a good doctor like Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Mahboubian, Dr. Parihar, Dr. Betz or Dr. Giotikas. Do not go to India (except Parihar) or Russia at all costs. Remember, safety > height. You can add 2 – 6 inches depending on finances, proportions and patience.
  • Or other heightmaxxing threads here if growth plates haven't fused.
Idk why I made this thread.

• +1
Reactions: manletropemaxxer, Drixzy and socialcel

good to know i’m perfect leader height and still incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: marek937, aestheticsrespecter and mathis
If your 5'11 does frauding with lifts get you the benefit of 6-6'3?
Yes. Even if she know you wear them you will still 100% benefit it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Drixzy and PrimoMaxxer
Yes. Even if she know you wear them you will still 100% benefit it
Nice. I think my frame suits being a bit taller as well

• +1
I mostly agree, however

Even though giant and manlet are both unideal extremes and I would rather be 6'3-6'4 than 6'6+, it's better to be a giant than a manlet, I wouldn't say being 6'9+ is worse than being a 5'5 manlet. At least you get male respect, NBA potential, and nichemaxxing for women who like super tall guys. At 5'5 most aspects of your life are a struggle. But yeah health-wise it's really bad, and if you don't have elite athletic genes or good frame you look like shit at 6'6+. Also 6'0-6'1 are tallish/decent, and ideal range is 6'2-6'4.
Yea to get respect. But what you win here you loose it 10 time in term of lifespan and health.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
What do you disagree with?
He say that height is equally important compared to face which is obv false. Just need to put gojo at a normal height and then to a normal face to anderstand it. He also say 6-2 to 6-4 is perfect but its not actuallt true even tgo there is only a little difference with what i said( 6’4 is still good but cant be concidered "perfect" )he say that 5’9 will be concidered average and i dont agree with that. It will be concidered a lil short. What he say in 6'5" – 6'6 is mostly bs. He also say that in eu 6’3 is perfect but he dont seem to know that the average there is the same as NA for like 75% of country or even shorter.

Yea to get respect. But what you win here you loose it 10 time in term of lifespan and health.
Long lifespan is useless at 5'5, I would rather be dead tbh

Long lifespan is useless at 5'5, I would rather be dead tbh
Depend. Sometime you find the good one. At 5’5 its still possible to find women that are way shorter. And some women like shorter guys even tho its pretty rare

Fck💀made this thread for nothing he did way better. He still made some little mistake tho
his chart mogs your to death and back

• Hmm...
And there isnt only dating in life. can be happy without. most man aint going to treat you disrespectfully (women will )

Depend. Sometime you find the good one. At 5’5 its still possible to find women that are way shorter. And some women like shorter guys even tho its pretty rare
Getting brutally height mogged daily by almost every man would also be brutal

Getting brutally height mogged daily by almost every man would also be brutal
Most man dont even know what mog mean. You will be the only one to actually care abt it. Not gonna be easy be listened but still possible. Idk if you saw game of throne but its what happen and it seem pretty realistic

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
I mostly agree, however

Pick one, exactly 6'2 or 6'4?

Last edited: