Is your perception of women biased because of your social circle and social media?

I think if the girl is not gl herself, she will accept a Normie for dates and hookups. Some Normies get laid through Tinder, they just lower their standards.
If normies are willing to fuck landwhales, yes. I have friends like that who are now in LTR with landwhales from tinder.

Landwhales/ugly girls have some of the highest n-counts from what ive noticed. Cuz they can very easily find partners that are much better looking than themself and satisfy their looks standards

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Most women I see irl are in LTR's or the "sensible" type. I have hardly seen hookup culture tbh. I know its happening, my best looking peers experience hookups with random women, but for most people this isn't the case. I know my friends have done it, but I have hardly ever seen them pull.

Generally with social circles everyone is the same because of social approval. If your friends with a bunch of women that are only in LTRs, they the ones that aren't in LTR's will be actively seeking this. If your friends with a bunch of turbosluts then you can be assured that everyone in that group is a whore looking to hookup with random guys.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP