Is your perception of women biased because of your social circle and social media?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
In my social circle, almost all women are in LTR. I know no one in my family who is over 21 and single (except the divorced women who are 40+). And there is no college hookup culture here, most students live with their parents.

I know many, many people through social media and all of them either post nothing about their relationship status or they post anniversaries. Everytime it's a long anniversary, like 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, etc., most of them being in their 20s or early 30s. This has created my perception that most women prefer LTR.

On the other hand, many users on this forum seem to believe that the promiscuous college girls or Tiktok girls are the average representative of women. But is this really true? You always say "Women only look at the top 20% of men", but do you look at more than party girls in college and Tiktok?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15246, amorfati and 13 others
ppl here don't go outside their basements
you're nt I can tell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JL~, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and subhuman incel
I look only at tiktok data @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and subhuman incel
I don't really care about your anecdotal experience, its like you bragging about how you see a 5'2 indian balding janitor slaying. You can simply look at tinder stats that show woman view 80% of men as unattractive, chadfishing that shows you can literally be a rapist and slay, experiments where you photoshop a woman to look more like a pig and get infinite more matches than the average guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15246, Mongrelcel, amorfati and 6 others
I don't really care about your anecdotal experience, its like you bragging about how you see a 5'2 indian balding janitor slaying. You can simply look at tinder stats that show woman view 80% of men as unattractive, chadfishing that shows you can literally be a rapist and slay, experiments where you photoshop a woman to look more like a pig and get infinite more matches than the average guy.
tinder is cope overall and not even that hard (it gives some idea of your appeal)

I'm sure if you used tinder, you left swiped many girls who if irl they got naked in front of you you'd smash, girls are the same, also, the percentage of females using tinder is smaller than the actual percentage of women even when we limit it to just 18-22 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
You can simply look at tinder stats that show woman view 80% of men as unattractive
You are confusing Tinder stats with OKCupid stats. That 80% stat was from OKCupid. In Tinder, women swipe left on 95% of men. But that just shows that the majority of women is not interested in meeting most average men, but it doesn't mean they're unattractive. Women in Tinder very likely have higher standards than irl and swipe left on many, many average guys.

And that OKCupid stat who actually had ratings of men and not just "not interested in meeting" doesn't proof that 80% are unattractive, because women discriminated based on age.
chadfishing that shows you can literally be a rapist and slay
An account from someone who pretends to be a rapist would surely not get much success. If the Chadfishers found a few girls who were dtf they were a very small minority who had mental issues. Rapist is the mega-failo, jfl if you think being Chad can make up for that.
experiments where you photoshop a woman to look more like a pig and get infinite more matches than the average guy.
Men are thirsty, we know that. Still I would like to see a replication of that pig woman experiment, I doubt it was legit (I'm not talking about likes/matches, I'm talking about 100+ messages).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6403 and Basedprincess
Almost everyone who I know is in relationship/married, but the closer ones don't mind to complain me that things don't go very well with their sweethearts. The point is most of the NT-spectrum men can get into an LTR but they'll struggle either way, whether it's about the hardships on the way getting into the one, or about a hard time their girlfriends giving them later.

I reckon it's all about women practically being pushed into a relationship by society at a certain point, but obviously not many of them had an opportunity to settle down with a parther who they find worthy. So I assume that most of such pairs are doomed anyway. You still can get a girlfriend but you for sure have to have a considerably higher SMV to get a good chance for all of it to work out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Yes, problem?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6403, Basedprincess and 3 others
i have a few girl friends who are virgin. i’m in uni rn

a lot of my uni is virgin tbh, it’s mostly for smart ppl and barely any partying or socialization lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
One of the least NT people on here, dude is introvert on the forum itself.
I am gigaintrovert on the forum too, but I don’t even have a social circle irl (proven by the fact not many know me on here)

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
The problem with your theory that what I see around me in social circles is that tinder = real life.
The average young man/woman uses and/or has used tinder to find dates. And the conclusions of that are severe.

I am personally not much of a club/party go-er. So I feel like I am actually much underexposed to the degeneracies that go on in such places.

Both of my girlfriends were from tinder, both had very high laycounts. It's shocking, but they said this was normal and often even 'low' compared to their female friends.
I've been in a few social circles with women, mostly from dancing class or the gym. Got drunk with some of them and women would say they were 'latebloomers' because they lost their virginity at 16/17. Again, shocking.

Speaking to a lot of other women complaining about dating too many 'fuckboys' that had huge laycounts, it confirms to me that there's a small minority of men that are basically fucking all these women, cheating on them, not committing, etc.

All the guys that I know, always struggle to get laid or get into a LTR at all. They are usually very decent guys, good education, nothing wrong with them. Just average or below looking and a bit 'weird' personality wise, not the NT extroverted moggers that most women seem to want. Very dumb that this can basically curse you to inceldom.

Most of my blackpills come from interacting with people IRL, not these forums. I really don't care about some random tiktok, redditpost or whatever. The most blackpilling experience was having a girlfriend and talking to her about all of this shit. Seeing women get passed around by guys in my fraternity and then not wanting to date one of my virgin friends because she thought he was 'a fuckboy'. It's just cagefuel ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel, amorfati, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Wdym with introvert on the forum?
You talk like a robot and you don't really make jokes and have no 'ties' to users, not saying 'friends' or anything, but there's some groups here or people with some ties, you have none and your typing is too formal and boomer like.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, gamma, Basedprincess and 2 others
Tinder and club thots

Girls will fuck 5 mins after meeting you … they hook up with 100s of guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
The problem with your theory that what I see around me in social circles is that tinder = real life.
The average young man/woman uses and/or has used tinder to find dates. And the conclusions of that are severe.

I am personally not much of a club/party go-er. So I feel like I am actually much underexposed to the degeneracies that go on in such places.

Both of my girlfriends were from tinder, both had very high laycounts. It's shocking, but they said this was normal and often even 'low' compared to their female friends.
I've been in a few social circles with women, mostly from dancing class or the gym. Got drunk with some of them and women would say they were 'latebloomers' because they lost their virginity at 16/17. Again, shocking.

Speaking to a lot of other women complaining about dating too many 'fuckboys' that had huge laycounts, it confirms to me that there's a small minority of men that are basically fucking all these women, cheating on them, not committing, etc.

All the guys that I know, always struggle to get laid or get into a LTR at all. They are usually very decent guys, good education, nothing wrong with them. Just average or below looking and a bit 'weird' personality wise, not the NT extroverted moggers that most women seem to want. Very dumb that this can basically curse you to inceldom.

Most of my blackpills come from interacting with people IRL, not these forums. I really don't care about some random tiktok, redditpost or whatever. The most blackpilling experience was having a girlfriend and talking to her about all of this shit. Seeing women get passed around by guys in my fraternity and then not wanting to date one of my virgin friends because she thought he was 'a fuckboy'. It's just cagefuel ngl.
How is the percentage of women in your social circle who are in LTR you would say?

And this stuff about women complaining dating fuckboys. I see it sometimes too. But: Most of the time it means "I dated someone, but then he left me, etc., so he only wanted me for sex." I hear sometimes similar stories from men who complain about women dating them only because they want free meals, gifts, etc. It's the average reaction when a relationship ends bad. "He used me for sex" or "She used me for money." Don't you think your last FWB will say the same about you jfl.

You talk like a robot and you don't really make jokes and have no 'ties' to users, not saying 'friends' or anything, but there's some groups here or people with some ties, you have none and your typing is too formal and boomer like.
Yeah this is true. I notice this with myself too to a lesser extent I don't make a lot of ties here and it reflects on my IRL persona too.

I joke around with everyone, make a lot of jokes and have random shitchat. But I don't develop anything deeper than that with anyone. I keep a certain distance that would allow me to 'dissapear' at any moment, without anyone really noticing. Personality damage from abusive parenting imo, I push people away when they get close.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mongrelcel, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Yeah this is true. I notice this with myself too to a lesser extent I don't make a lot of ties here and it reflects on my IRL persona too.

I joke around with everyone, make a lot of jokes and have random shitchat. But I don't develop anything deeper than that with anyone. I keep a certain distance that would allow me to 'dissapear' at any moment, without anyone really noticing. Personality damage from abusive parenting imo, I push people away when they get close.
I think you're right.

• +1
Tinder and club thots

Girls will fuck 5 mins after meeting you … they hook up with 100s of guys
You're back. Let the bluepills rain again.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7580
How is the percentage of women in your social circle who are in LTR you would say?

And this stuff about women complaining dating fuckboys. I see it sometimes too. But: Most of the time it means "I dated someone, but then he left me, etc., so he only wanted me for sex." I hear sometimes similar stories from men who complain about women dating them only because they want free meals, gifts, etc. It's the average reaction when a relationship ends bad. "He used me for sex" or "She used me for money." Don't you think your last FWB will say the same about you jfl.
percentage of women in LTRs is about 50% tbh. But half of those are reasonably short/unstable relationships of <2 years.

And no, I don't think she will say the same since it was a fwb from the start and it was clearly communicated as such. There was never an expectation of it being a relationship. Not that it matters.

My first LTR with the 19yo 7ncount hoe, that one was a relationship. And she ended it, not me.

I am emotionally damaged and not representative of the avg male in society anyways imo. U could argue this is why I only attract sluts/emotionally damage women, but I find that I don't attract shit at all and just take whatever I can get. Just like any guy I know, seems to do. Lack of value.

my housemate is a 6'5 HTN, he has 30+ slays and 1 long LTR. 2 years ago he found a virgin girl and now he's in a LTR for 2 years with her.

You need to become high value, be able to slay easily, to get non-sluts. When you are fighting for scraps because you lack value, you end up with emotionally damaged women, sluts.
When you are high value (high ncount slayer as a male), you can get high value women with low ncount. It's the paradox and why women/men cant be judged similarly on ncount/behavior.

• +1
percentage of women in LTRs is about 50% tbh. But half of those are reasonably short/unstable relationships of <2 years.
That's very different from me, so we have different experiences about that.
And no, I don't think she will say the same since it was a fwb from the start and it was clearly communicated as such. There was never an expectation of it being a relationship. Not that it matters.
Women still say it if the guy didn't want to commit or the relationships ends bad.
My first LTR with the 19yo 7ncount hoe, that one was a relationship. And she ended it, not me.

I am emotionally damaged and not representative of the avg male in society anyways imo. U could argue this is why I only attract sluts/emotionally damage women, but I find that I don't attract shit at all and just take whatever I can get. Just like any guy I know, seems to do. Lack of value.
Could be, Idk really what could explain your experiences.
my housemate is a 6'5 HTN, he has 30+ slays and 1 long LTR. 2 years ago he found a virgin girl and now he's in a LTR for 2 years with her.

You need to become high value, be able to slay easily, to get non-sluts. When you are fighting for scraps because you lack value, you end up with emotionally damaged women, sluts.
When you are high value (high ncount slayer as a male), you can get high value women with low ncount. It's the paradox and why women/men cant be judged similarly on ncount/behavior.
High value = yes. But that doesn't mean high n count.

Some girls may accept it, just like some men accept girls with high n counts, but many girls are grossed out. Especially if the guy has a really high number, like 100+, but even 20 or so can be too much for girls. Only men think high n count males are studs, women think they're immature or even misogynistic.

That's very different from me, so we have different experiences about that.

Women still say it if the guy didn't want to commit or the relationships ends bad.
Women in general are more negative towards their exes than men. So always have to take women with a grain of salt imo.

Could be, Idk really what could explain your experiences.

Some girls may accept it, just like some men accept girls with high n counts, but many girls are grossed out. Especially if the guy has a really high number, like 100+, but even 20 or so can be too much for girls. Only men think high n count males are studs, women think they're immature or even misogynistic.
I've never experienced this grossing out. Many women seem to want to 'tame' a wild guy, want to be the girl that they settle down with.

Both of my exes never spoke bad about the high ncount partners they had, only the low ncount ones because they were awkward/boring/unattractive.

I do agree that having the value and the opportunity of being high ncount, is more important than actually being high ncount. My first gf told me this and she didn't really care that I never fucked around, because she thought that I could if I really wanted to. But that I simply don't want it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you live in a small village or big city? I'v noticed that girls in small cities are less slutty because don't want to become famous as sluts (in small cities there is a lot of gossip about people)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do you live in a small village or big city? I'v noticed that girls in small cities are less slutty because don't want to become famous as sluts (in small cities there is a lot of gossip about people)
It's a big city, less than 1 millions but still big.

It's a big city, less than 1 millions but still big.
Impossible that there aren't hookups...do you go to the disco?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

do you really believe them when they say this?

that they're "grossed out by it"?

they're shit-testing when they say things like this

if you react with anything except sarcasm/humor, they'll assume you're less experienced (an experienced chad would know that all women do truly love a man-whore)

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 275
Impossible that there aren't hookups...do you go to the disco?
Of course there are hookups, some guys slay. But most women are still in LTR, and discos are 80% men.

• +1
do you really believe them when they say this?
Yes. Most Beckys don't want a guy with a very high n count.
if you react with anything except sarcasm/humor, they'll assume you're less experienced (an experienced chad would know that all women do truly love a man-whore)
Maybe some like it for ONS, but not for LTR.

Of course there are hookups, some guys slay. But most women are still in LTR, and discos are 80% men.
Brutal, same here
I think that european women are less slutty than american
Hookup culture is an american thing

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 275 and AlexAP
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4614
Maybe some like it for ONS, but not for LTR.

for women, ONS and LTR are the same thing afaict in terms of their ideal mates

they want ONS to turn into LTRs

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 275
Even looks theory is kind of a niche thing tbh, I know not just one but many attractive girls who date subhumans thats probably why I cant fully believe it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Beetlejuice

Fuck you basically described me as well. Haven’t made any close ties here and push people away when they get too close. I am like this online as well. I’ve never really had close friends because of this and for 5 years no friends. My personality is just too quiet, shut in, and avoidant and I am more of an observer than a participant

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik and Deleted member 275
Even looks theory is kind of a niche thing tbh, I know not just one but many attractive girls who date subhumans thats probably why I cant fully believe it
Maybe they're rich or have status, like criminal status

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Beetlejuice
The big distinction is Most Beckys SAY they don’t want a guy with a very high N count

they say it and then they do the opposite

i don't know why anyone listens to single word out of a woman's mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246, Mongrelcel, 5'8manlet and 3 others
I don't really think this true. I actuallly struggle sometimes to differntiate 'black pill' shit and whats acceptable to say when talking to normies. You can bring up how attractive people are literally treated better in society, but as long as you label it the leftist/politcal correct way and call it 'pretty privilege'.

• +1
Fuck you basically described me as well. Haven’t made any close ties here and push people away when they get too close. I am like this online as well. I’ve never really had close friends because of this and for 5 years no friends. My personality is just too quiet, shut in, and avoidant and I am more of an observer than a participant
How was your relationship with your parents/siblings?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
How was your relationship with your parents/siblings?
Pretty average, I am very close to my dad, we spend a lot of time together and have similar interests, but lately he has shown more that he is pissed off with me being a depressed sack of shit skipping work and neeting at 20. It’s understandable, but I have no motivations to wageslave and come home to nothing. I am not very close to my brothers, we have different personalities and interests (they are social, the party NT type, I am quiet and avoidant). They also have had many friends and gfs and is successfull in education, meanwhile I’m the opposite. I am basically the black sheep of the family.

I like spending time with my mom, I don’t see her much, but every time is a good time. She understands human psychology and likes to discuss it sometimes, and knows something is off about me, but she is a good mom.

Overall they are great parents, haven’t neglected me in any way. I just neglected myself as well as the society around me neglected me

• Woah
Pretty average, I am very close to my dad, we spend a lot of time together and have similar interests, but lately he has shown more that he is pissed off with me being a depressed sack of shit skipping work and neeting at 20. It’s understandable, but I have no motivations to wageslave and come home to nothing. I am not very close to my brothers, we have different personalities and interests (they are social, the party NT type, I am quiet and avoidant). They also have had many friends and gfs and is successfull in education, meanwhile I’m the opposite. I am basically the black sheep of the family.

I like spending time with my mom, I don’t see her much, but every time is a good time. She understands human psychology and likes to discuss it sometimes, and knows something is off about me, but she is a good mom.

Overall they are great parents, haven’t neglected me in any way. I just neglected myself as well as the society around me neglected me
Interesting, it's the opposite for me. Always had a shit relationship with family.

I do feel you with that coming home to nothing. It's what I experienced when I was still studycelling hard. So incredibly unrewarding.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

Didn't expect this tbh. I thought a good relationship with your parents would make you more likely to be NT. I'm not emotionally close to anyone in my family, I think this has damaged me a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and TUSSELEIF
Didn't expect this tbh. I thought a good relationship with your parents would make you more likely to be NT. I'm not emotionally close to anyone in my family, I think this has damaged me a lot.
Well we have a good relationship, but they text each other and all that and is very close, but I almost never do. I also spend every other week alone at home. Out of everyone I am the least close one, but I’m not emotionally close with any of them. I am extremely avoidant even among my family. My abused dog phase started in my early teens though after starting middle school, when my non-NT behaviour started showing more when starting a new school with new people and I couldn’t make any friends out of them.

But it is very weird, I was social as a kid, but have always shown autistic traits ever since being a small kid. But I did not have this quiet and avoidant personality I have now as a kid. I was also neglected a lot by my "friends". In every group I am part of I am the black sheep. My mom was depressed a lot growing up though and would sleep in her room very often, and my dad had a job traveling the world not being at home often, so maybe that affected me as well?
Interesting, it's the opposite for me. Always had a shit relationship with family.

I do feel you with that coming home to nothing. It's what I experienced when I was still studycelling hard. So incredibly unrewarding.
What is your relationship with your family like? And yeah, spending 6-9 hours a day wageslaving, coming home just to play video games all day, no voices to be heard and no texts, not something I look forward to

• +1

why did you LTr them? it seems cucked to me

I honestly don't know what the overall reality is.. there are some girls who aren't whores, but it appears to be rarity.
Between the whores there are levels of whores too

it's not just the truly gL ones who are fucking these tinder bitches either, I guarantee you that. Normies with good photos are fucking those average tinder bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
why did you LTr them? it seems cucked to me
? what do cucks have to do with this and why does it matter. I don't get ur argument.

I LTRed them cuz I wanted to experience touch, sex, affection, emotional connection. I am not chad I don't have 10 options and then pick the best one. I pick the girl that looks somewhat okay that thinks I look somewhat okay and that's it.

I honestly don't know what the overall reality is.. there are some girls who aren't whores, but it appears to be rarity.
Between the whores there are levels of whores too

it's not just the truly gL ones who are fucking these tinder bitches either, I guarantee you that. Normies with good photos are fucking those average tinder bitches.
Normies with good photos get rejected on the date tbh. Tinderbitches fuck HTN+ with the right vibe at the right time.

Any girl on tinder is likely to be a whore beyond the age of 21 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
i don't have contact with anyone to be honest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 275
for women, ONS and LTR are the same thing afaict in terms of their ideal mates

they want ONS to turn into LTRs
What I meant was: For ONS, women don't care about some traits that would be a dealbreaker for LTR. A guy with a high n count is more likely to be preceived as someone who won't be faithful, so many women avoid a LTR with them.

There's also the aspect that many women are very insecure and don't want to be compared to other women (like all the women her partner slept before, if there's a very high number many get insecure). Some men with a high n count even lie to their partners about it, just like very promiscuous women do it often times.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Normies with good photos get rejected on the date tbh. Tinderbitches fuck HTN+ with the right vibe at the right time.
I think if the girl is not gl herself, she will accept a Normie for dates and hookups. Some Normies get laid through Tinder, they just lower their standards.