Islam being a religion of peace

Britishlooksmaxxer

Britishlooksmaxxer

I came, I saw, I mogged
Now I must start this by saying I have nothing in particular against Muslims or Islam but you cannot call Islam a religion of peace.

Peace- freedom from disturbance; tranquillity.

Now in Islam you are not free from disturbance if you are : gay, not a Muslim to name but a couple. Now I know what you will say... ‘muh the Koran doesn’t say that’

So when we talk about women and they say they like a good personality we laugh as our real life experiences do not convey their words, this is similar to Islam. In Islam they a-spout how peaceful they are however they act differently, time for some examples.

Women are stoned to death for being raped
76295CC7 27A9 477C AC23 B0263D217F98 Gays are stoned for their biological attraction

The average muslim in the west behaves like a thug with their ‘brothers’ for example if you insult their religion they sperg out and attack and this is reflected in other places aswell.

Charlie hebdo is a french tabloid that published cartoon drawings of Muhammad in response to this a muslim went and shot up the publishing office of the newspaper.
03DDB7E2 66D5 4D33 8AA8 25F0AD6FF5A4
Next up isis and Islamic state they are referred to as extremists when all they really do is follow the Koran word for word ‘inb4 muh they translated it wrong

‘then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them’

Literally encourages Muslims to kill all non Muslims but yeah that’s peaceful

‘Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah’

Enemies of Allah- non Muslims

@Lev Peshkov @Daw @Copemaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6695 and 13 others
deathnic copers beleive in islam
cuz they are coping subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 5385, BigBiceps and 5 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6695 and 10 others
Now I must start this by saying I have nothing in particular against Muslims or Islam but you cannot call Islam a religion of peace.

Now in Islam you are not free from disturbance if you are : gay, not a Muslim to name but a couple. Now I know what you will say... ‘muh the Koran doesn’t say that’

So when we talk about women and they say they like a good personality we laugh as our real life experiences do not convey their words, this is similar to Islam. In Islam they a-pout how peaceful they are however they act differently, time for some examples.

View attachment 658720Gays are stoned for their biological attraction

The average muslim in the west behaves like a thug with their ‘brothers’ for example if you insult their religion they sperg out and attack and this is reflected in other places aswell.

Charlie hebdo is a french tabloid that published cartoon drawings of Muhammad in response to this a muslim went and shot up the publishing office of the newspaper.
View attachment 658775
Next up isis and Islamic state they are referred to as extremists when all they really do is follow the Koran word for word ‘inb4 muh they translated it wrong

‘then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them’

‘Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah’

You’re mostly right except...
This is based.

Islam is certainly not the religion of peace but it’s not bad per se

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, SubhumanCurrycel and Britishlooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Good_Little_Goy, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
A5ECFDDB 991A 49F0 8925 5187C3BCE015

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others

So when we talk about women and they say they like a good personality we laugh as our real life experiences do not convey their words, this is similar to Islam. In Islam they a-pout how peaceful they are however they act differently, time for some examples.

View attachment 658720Gays are stoned for their biological attraction

View attachment 658775

Obviously. It’s a religion of the sword.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6892 and Britishlooksmaxxer
giga cope
we need more gays to lower competition
you are bluepilled
the gay virus spreads like a fucking disease its awesome
I don’t want my son to grow up to be some kind of faggot, ruining your entire society to lower competition isn’t worth it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 7125 and Britishlooksmaxxer
I don’t want my son to grow up to be some kind of faggot, ruining your entire society to lower competition isn’t worth it.
you dont need to give him a 21th century parenting to increase his gayness
but others do that so its good

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
giga cope
you are bluepilled
It should be a sport to kill faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
wtf, muslims never claimed it's THE religion of peace, it's a religion of peace mostly, but to achieve peace you need the sword

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Arkantos, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, ThreadMatters, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5385 and Britishlooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, ThreadMatters, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
Not killing them=supporting
im supporting the idea of not killing them so they can infest more faggots
they should be able to vote you are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Britishlooksmaxxer
Religion of the strong

• +1
im supporting the idea of not killing them so they can infest more faggots
they should be able to vote you are retarded.
It’s society who make people gay anyways so the problem need to be solved from the start

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and goat2x
islam will enter every home @streege

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
bro you need to understand that if inperfect humans do wrong shit in the name of islam it doesent mean the religion is wrong.remember christian crusades?as a matter of fact being gay in islam (if you do enough research)you will find that it is NOT HARAM.whats haram is fucking another man.it is said that the soul is not given more than it can handle meaning that if attraction is something you cant control you are not to be blamed.as for stoning females are suggested to dress approprietly to avoid getting horny stares from males(be honest as a male you can agree thats based) but stoning them for it is wrong.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Britishlooksmaxxer
It’s society who make people gay anyways so the problem need to be solved from the start
giga cope
i hope weak bitches become gays so they leave more women to real man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 3702
bro you need to understand that if inperfect humans do wrong shit in the name of islam it doesent mean the religion is wrong.remember christian crusades?as a matter of fact being gay in islam (if you do enough research)you will find that it is NOT HARAM.whats haram is fucking another man.it is said that the soul is not given more than it can handle meaning that if attraction is something you cant control you are not to be blamed.as for stoning females are suggested to dress approprietly to avoid getting horny stares from males(be honest as a male you can agree thats based) but stoning them for it is wrong.
christian crusades were literally 1000 years ago
when islam literally kills his own kind in 21th century very low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Good_Little_Goy, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
giga cope
you are bluepilled
no jfl.So you want to destroy society?
what we need to do is raise females as best as we can so they dont become whores
and make sure guys have proper development through puberty so they dont become incels
that would be perfect society imo, no whores, and no subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Where to start...

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS it is illegal for simply being gay in multiple Muslim countries
0E1416A1 71B1 4AB5 B416 90A4F95A18CD
There have been cases of women in Muslim countries being raped and then being stoned for committing adultry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
@Sikkunt23
@Toodlydood
@brbbrah
@Dante1

Unnamed

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
at least Islam knows how to control women, or at least it used to, over for Islam copers the degenracy has just begun for women of that religion it'll get much worse soon

• +1
no jfl.So you want to destroy society?
what we need to do is raise females as best as we can so they dont become whores
and make sure guys have proper development through puberty so they dont become incels
that would be perfect society imo, no whores, and no subhumans.
yes i want to destroy society
is something wrong with that?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Britishlooksmaxxer
  • JFL
christian crusades were literally 1000 years ago
when islam literally kills his own kind in 21th century very low iq.
my point still stands if you do something wrong in the name of something its not always because of that something being wrong.you need to dig deeper to see if its not because of a misunderstanding of the message or idea thats being sent

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Britishlooksmaxxer
yes i want to destroy society
is something wrong with that?
nibba why would you want homos in our society?
I am already disgusted just by thinking of them, let alone normalize it.
however, your in luck, jews will make this plan happen(normalizing faggorty)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 3702 and Britishlooksmaxxer
my point still stands if you do something wrong in the name of something its not always because of that something being wrong.you need to dig deeper to see if its not because of a misunderstanding of the message or idea thats being sent
giga cope
there were literally no morals 1000 years ago
our society and christians progressed so much that they dont do shit anymore
while muslims?
they do the same shit like they used to jfl @them

• +1
why not who cares
homo majority wont happen ever
increasing homos by a few percent wont do anything for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Where to start...

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS it is illegal for simply being gay in multiple Muslim countries
View attachment 658813
There have been cases of women in Muslim countries being raped and then being stoned for committing adultry
you dumb faggot what of the sentence "being gay is not haram"did you not understand?i said being gay is not haram but obviously being a degenerate dog is.heck that even applies to heterosexuals you cant fuck females unless you are married so why should gay sex be any different?let me simplify it for you,being gay=not haram but acting upon your sexual attraction and have homosexual sex is haram

• Ugh..
Dude just shut up if you dont have any idea what ypu talking about

• Ugh..
We should behead the sodomites, we save their ass in a way by doing this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 5912
if you need to dig far something to get the right imagine then i think its something wrong with the writing itself

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Britishlooksmaxxer
you dumb faggot what of the sentence "being gay is not haram"did you not understand?i said being gay is not haram but obviously being a degenerate dog is.heck that even applies to heterosexuals you cant fuck females unless you are married so why should gay sex be any different?let me simplify it for you,being gay=not haram but acting upon your sexual attraction and have homosexual sex is haram
Keep bumping my thread with your circle logic. Retard.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
giga cope
there were literally no morals 1000 years ago
our society and christians progressed so much that they dont do shit anymore
while muslims?
they do the same shit like they used to jfl @them
ok tell me this faggot, if today i told you "hey bro its natural to get rid of things you dont like"(just an example) and you go out and kill dogs and cats cause you hypotetically dont like them.am i to blame or is your retarded iq to blame?the point is if islam says something that retards misunderstand its not islams fault nor it means islam is not based.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and goat2x
ok tell me this faggot, if today i told you "hey bro its natural to get rid of things you dont like"(just an example) and you go out and kill dogs and cats cause you hypotetically dont like them.am i to blame or is your retarded iq to blame?the point is if islam says something that retards misunderstand its not islams fault nor it means islam is not based.
you are giga retarded and an utter subhuman
you cant misunderstand something like non muslim people are your enemies, and gays should be punished.
you are literally talking new meanings to a sentence which clearly states something.

@Britishlooksmaxxer why are you using puke emojis on shit i say?the example i ga
you are giga retarded and an utter subhuman
you cant misunderstand something like non muslim people are your enemies, and gays should be punished.
you are literally talking new meanings to a sentence which clearly states something.
again you retard, being gay is not haram but homosexual sex is.anyway bro its completely fine you are free to believe whatever you want but i would definetly check out mohammad hijab videos he is much much more knowledgable than me and he will be able to explain much better answers to questions you may have had in his videos

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
@Britishlooksmaxxer why are you using puke emojis on shit i say?the example i ga

again you retard, being gay is not haram but homosexual sex is.anyway bro its completely fine you are free to believe whatever you want but i would definetly check out mohammad hijab videos he is much much more knowledgable than me and he will be able to explain much better answers to questions you may have had in his videos
i beleive what i read off from the quran and i dont talk words into it
imagine living without sex jfl

i beleive what i read off from the quran and i dont talk words into it
imagine living without sex jfl
NAH JFLLLL
there is a way to have sex in islam, you have to say some things before you do it and she should not be a virgin(if she lost her virginity non religously you cant fuck her)
I will do this method till im like 30 and ill get married then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696