Islam being a religion of peace

i beleive what i read off from the quran and i dont talk words into it
imagine living without sex jfl
well you actually need to read and do research on the meaning if you are confused but i have no reason to lie to you.the gay part was one of the reasons that put me off the most cause i was like "damn thats tough,its not their fault if they like men"but then i did research and found out that i just didnt get it and i found that it explains that if you dont fuck and you repress sex drive(just like heteros do)then you are fine and you are not sinning

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
NAH JFLLLL
there is a way to have sex in islam, you have to say some things before you do it and she should not be a virgin(if she lost her virginity non religously you cant fuck her)
I will do this method till im like 30 and ill get married then
what the fuck are you talking about?
are you retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
NAH JFLLLL
there is a way to have sex in islam, you have to say some things before you do it and she should not be a virgin(if she lost her virginity non religously you cant fuck her)
I will do this method till im like 30 and ill get married then
thanks brocel i didnt know you cant fuck a non virgin,thats tough these days everyone is a complete degenerate.have you ever had sex?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
well you actually need to read and do research on the meaning if you are confused but i have no reason to lie to you.the gay part was one of the reasons that put me off the most cause i was like "damn thats tough,its not their fault if they like men"but then i did research and found out that i just didnt get it and i found that it explains that if you dont fuck and you repress sex drive(just like heteros do)then you are fine and you are not sinning
i dont need to do research from leftist websites which basically created a new quran keep coping. when you can literally read it from the quran.
i. dont. care.
you cant repress sex drive for all life time jfl @ this

thanks brocel i didnt know you cant fuck a non virgin,thats tough these days everyone is a complete degenerate.have you ever had sex?
no bro im still 15
hopefully when I am 19 I will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
i dont need to do research from leftist websites which basically created a new quran keep coping.
i. dont. care.
you cant repress sex drive for all life time jfl @ this
more like "in this society its incredibly hard" its not impossible you just live in a society where being a degenerate is so common that you feel like its impossible.i will be honest im really struggling with sex drive myself but thankfully im 19 and never had sex yet

• JFL
more like "in this society its incredibly hard" its not impossible you just live in a society where being a degenerate is so common that you feel like its impossible.i will be honest im really struggling with sex drive myself but thankfully im 19 and never had sex yet
its literally impossible to live without having sex in your whole lifetime
you literally lived only 19 years it will only get worse,why would you live your whole lifetime without sex
sex isnt degenerate people were having sex in the past, present they will in the future.

• +1
you literally lived only 19 years it will only get worse,why would you live your whole lifetime without sex
sex isnt degenerate people were having sex in the past, present they will in the future.
hold on are you gay?cause if you are not you can fuck if you are married.

hold on are you gay?cause if you are not you can fuck if you are married.
wtf are u talking about?
no im just talking about having basic human rights you praise islam as some fucking whole some shit
but it basically denies a basic human nature from people who born with degeneracies jfl @this

sex isnt degenerate only if you do it with restrictions aka marriage and so on but if we had no restrictions i would be out there fucking every foid i can because of sex drive and at that point i would be a std infected degenerate like some modern people are

wtf are u talking about?
no im just talking about having basic human rights you praise islam as some fucking whole some shit
but it basically denies a basic human nature from people who born with degeneracies jfl @this
in that case you just didnt get it,if you are heterosexual you can fuck ofc but not with anyone anywhere thats the thing

• JFL
sex isnt degenerate only if you do it with restrictions aka marriage and so on but if we had no restrictions i would be out there fucking every foid i can because of sex drive and at that point i would be a std infected degenerate like modern people are
so can gays have sex if they marry?
"restrictions i would be out there fucking every foid"
highly doubt that btw
"i would be a std infected degenerate like modern people are"
thats some giga coping

in that case you just didnt get it,if you are heterosexual you can fuck ofc but not with anyone anywhere thats the thing
we are not talking about heterosexuals
we are talking people with degeneracies.

so can gays have sex if they marry?
"restrictions i would be out there fucking every foid"
highly doubt that btw
"i would be a std infected degenerate like modern people are"
thats some giga coping
well i explained clearly that homosexual sex is haram therefore if you are gay and muslim you will never be able to fuck another man but you can still fuck women in case you are bi or whatever

well i explained clearly that homosexual sex is haram therefore if you are gay and muslim you will never be able to fuck another man but you can still fuck women in case you are bi or whatever
so you admit it
islam is cruel to gays its over.

so you admit it
islam is cruel to gays its over.
if thats your definition of cruel then yes absolutely. but i wouldnt consider that cruel if god doesent allow you to do gay sex,in fact i would say he is doing you a favor by not allowing you to.studies have shown that gays are accountable for 83% of std diseases in the united states and thats a tremendous number when you learn that gays account for only 3.9%of usa population.in other words 3.9% of people in the usa(gays) account for 83% of std deseases in the whole country which means that after all god is very kind to forbid gay sex(again being gay tho isnt haram).so guess who is coping?

• JFL
if thats your definition of cruel then yes absolutely. but i wouldnt consider that cruel if god doesent allow you to do gay sex,in fact i would say he is doing you a favor by not allowing you to.studies have shown that gays are accountable for 83% of std diseases in the united states and thats a tremendous number when you learn that gays account for only 3.9%of usa population.in other words 3.9% of people in the usa(gays) account for 83% of std deseases in the whole country which means that after all god is very kind to forbid gay sex(again being gay tho isnt haram).so guess who is coping?
Giga cope
Science proved that sex is one of the most important health factors that human crave
you would be giga dead with knowing that you will never get say
gays already have the highest rate of suicide so allah isnt that great already
+
stds are spread trough cum and shit so std is debunked its over for you
and you can practise safe sex.

Giga cope
Science proved that sex is one of the most important health factors that human crave
you would be giga dead with knowing that you will never get say
gays already have the highest rate of suicide so allah isnt that great already
+
stds are spread trough cum and shit so std is debunked its over for you
and you can practise safe sex.
yeah right, so good for the health when std rates are sky high.heterosexual sex is good, gay sex is not and those are facts backed up by science.cope all you want but all islam says is that you can be gay aslong as you dont fuck and risk getting a terrible disease, thats it(same reason why drugs and alcohol are forbidden. health factors).if you consider that cruel than you are a low T "open minded" retard.its like when your parents tell you dont go out at night as a kid and you thinking that they are cruel for not letting you be free(just fucking lol i had the same experience)

@goat2x watch this

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and goat2x
yeah right, so good for the health when std rates are sky high.heterosexual sex is good, gay sex is not and those are facts backed up by science.cope all you want but all islam says is that you can be gay aslong as you dont fuck and risk getting a terrible disease, thats it(same reason why drugs and alcohol are forbidden. health factors).if you consider that cruel than you are a low T "open minded" retard.its like when your parents tell you dont go out at night as a kid and you thinking that they are cruel for not letting you be free(just fucking lol i had the same experience)
You are an idiot
its a scientific fact that humans live for sex, im not making this shit up
you can catch an stds as a gay if you have sex without condom
but you can catch other diseases if you have sex without a condom with a girl too literally makes no sense
thats how the world works
you will sacrifise something (maybe its just a possiblity) do gain something in return
gays are literally the most suicidal group and you are encouraging more suicide you are very retarded
your riddle is very weak
let me correct you
its like letting a normal use tv and electricy why not letting an autist use anything cuz he born with a disability.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 4696

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SubhumanCurrycel
i wont watch this 27min shit video when i can literally pick apart his weak points.
its ok i think we can end the discussion here just know that i think there is no correlation between islam and gays roping.gays dont even give a shit about islam so why you bringing that up like it makes sense?and i love how you keep calling me an idiot when i probably iq mog you to saudi arabia and back but thats besides the point.condom or no condom sience proved that gays are accountable for 83% of std while being 3.8% of the population and since heteros are much higer in number and much more common its more likely for a hetero couple not to use a condom than it is for a gay one

• JFL
its ok i think we can end the discussion here just know that i think there is no correlation between islam and gays roping.gays dont even give a shit about islam so why you bringing that up like it makes sense?and i love how you keep calling me an idiot when i probably iq mog you to saudi arabia and back but thats besides the point.condom or no condom sience proved that gays are accountable for 83% of std while being 3.8% of the population and since heteros are much higer in number and much more common its more likely for a hetero couple not to use a condom than it is for a gay one
you are an idiot again
there is zero correlation but obvsly you want the world to convert to islam
do you realize that if they converted to islam/lived under an islamic law they would commit suicide in FAR FAR more rates?
so its even WORSE then a chance of having an std.
also these are grown men we are talking about. they can decide about their basic human right.
its like telling an autist "You cant watch tv, play on the computer or anything cuz autists are more likely to get addictive"
it literally makes no sense
Heterosexuals can catch diseases too this whole shit is very low iq.
you only iq mog a bug lets be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
you are an idiot again
there is zero correlation but obvsly you want the world to convert to islam
do you realize that if they converted to islam/lived under an islamic law they would commit suicide in FAR FAR more rates?
so its even WORSE then a chance of having an std.
also these are grown men we are talking about. they can decide about their basic human right.
its like telling an autist "You cant watch tv, play on the computer or anything cuz autists are more likely to get addictive"
it literally makes no sense
Heterosexuals can catch diseases too this whole shit is very low iq.
you only iq mog a bug lets be honest.
i dont want anyone to convert to islam you retarded bitch all i want is stopping people from saying nonsense when they have 0 knowledge about islam.and nah your example is dog shit like i would expect from a 10 iq retard like yourself you wont get any disease by watching tv even if addicted you monkey.but you could be part of 83% of std deasese cases while being part of 3.9% of the population if you put your dick in a man's anus.keep coping at the end of the day you can still be gay and muslim but you will have to put in the extra effort not to fuck thats it.

• JFL
i dont want anyone to convert to islam you retarded bitch all i want is stopping people from saying nonsense when they have 0 knowledge about islam.and nah your example is dog shit like i would expect from a 10 iq retard like yourself you wont get any disease by watching tv you monkey.but you could be part of 83% of std deasese cases while being part of 3.9% of the population if you put your dick in a man's anus.keep coping at the end of the day you can still be gay and muslim but you will have to put in the extra effort not to fuck thats it.
You are a baboon iq monkey
i literally destroyed you thats why you are crying
islam wants to take over the world literally 90% muslims prefer shria law, even the quran wants to be islam to be the main religion
you cant even understand correlations you are so low iq baboon goat fucker
i compared to electricity cuz the outcame both ways in negative (addiction and catching a disease) and degeneracy (autism and gays) but both are humans at the end of the day. you are just a peanut brain non creative recessed subhuman dog.
there is a chance of survival of stds too you utter retard you know there is one thing that its zero chance of surviving: suicide which is already 3-4 times more likely in gays
literally every gay would be suicidal after islam which is better getting an std and a change that you might die while living a pleasurable
or
10/7 legit suicide , while suffering.
you cant be gay and muslim cuz sex is the number 1 human drive, you cant live without wanting to have sex unless (asexual)
its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You are a baboon iq monkey
i literally destroyed you thats why you are crying
islam wants to take over the world literally 90% muslims prefer shria law, even the quran wants to be islam to be the main religion
you cant even understand correlations you are so low iq baboon goat fucker
i compared to electricity cuz the outcame both ways in negative (addiction and catching a disease) and degeneracy (autism and gays) but both are humans at the end of the day. you are just a peanut brain non creative recessed subhuman dog.
there is a chance of survival of stds too you utter retard you know there is one thing that its zero chance of surviving: suicide which is already 3-4 times more likely in gays
literally every gay would be suicidal after islam which is better getting an std and a change that you might die while living a pleasurable
or
10/7 legit suicide , while suffering.
you cant be gay and muslim cuz sex is the number 1 human drive, you cant live without wanting to have sex unless (asexual)
its over for you.
ok bruh

• +1
imagine cucking urself in 2020 with muh religion muh islam ur literally simping an imaginary "god" a fairy tale
Look at this low iq religion lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, goat2x and Deleted member 4696
Op you support gays?

dude us humans are not supposed to be as free as the west is now, they're obviously in a downfall because of that , the west made you believe that a man is born with the idea of liking dicks, no offence but that's really stupid from you, Islam is realistic as fuck, yes we go to war to spread our message unlike America that pretends to be good while they're filthy and dishonest being the curtains

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
Islam isn't a religion of peace and it doesn't claim to be. The only people who call it a religion of peace are liberals trying to appease the west. It's not a pacifist religion, and that's a good thing. I don't understand how anyone can think the religion with the most successful military campaign record in history could be considered peaceful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
wtf, muslims never claimed it's THE religion of peace, it's a religion of peace mostly, but to achieve peace you need the sword
Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword

Based 🐐

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer