Islam is Cancer

That is irrelevant Because Jesus is God and he can do whatever he wants to do but whats relevant is that we don't follow most OT rules anymore unlike Islam that follows straight up satan
"Islam straight up follows satan" proof?

"Islam straight up follows satan" proof?
Nigga following a God that is described in Quran as "trickster" and decieves people isn't following a Satan?

What are you babblin about now?

Source?
Nigga just scroll up I provided shit ton of source already This nigga just ignores all my Texts :lul:

Nigga just scroll up I provided shit ton of source already This nigga just ignores all my Texts :lul:
Didn't ignore + your posts were already disproven by other muslims here cuz u took them out of context (isn't that a behavior of the devil btw?)

You said that allah decieves people, what?

Didn't ignore + your posts were already disproven by other muslims here cuz u took them out of context (isn't that a behavior of the devil btw?)

You said that allah decieves people, what?
I literally Provided every single Source from hadiths and from Quran to answer their responses this following is from my answering list: According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters,"

I literally Provided every single Source from hadiths and from Quran to answer their responses this following is from my answering list: According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters,"

IDC what your source says the fact is that Quran refers to Allah as trickster (y)
Are you a dumbass?

What i gave you is a link of people who know islam more than me, i dont wanna spew random shit and misinformation like most christians

You're literally ignorant

Are you a dumbass?

What i gave you is a link of people who know islam more than me, i dont wanna spew random shit and misinformation like most christians

You're literally ignorant
The Link that you just posted Didn't prove shit as of why Allah is NOT considered as Deciever in Quran instead it attacks the OT for some reason:lul:

The Link that you just posted Didn't prove shit as of why Allah is NOT considered as Deciever in Quran instead it attacks the OT for some reason:lul:
Okay so you're just lazy now

and for boasting, “We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so. Even those who argue for this ˹crucifixion˺ are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him

happy?

No, it's not. Jesus never taught any violence whatsoever, he pursued love and forgiveness (to turn the other cheek) Changed many rules from the OT he never sinned but got killed for simply doing miracles and spreading love.
Christianity is literally the most violent religion lol, this is a fact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Funnyunenjoyer1

Attachments

• 4016624_1000004475.jpg
    4016624_1000004475.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger
Every major war has been started by Christian countries, the Atlantic Slave Trade was because of Christians, lots of colonization/genocide has been done by Christians

Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Every major war has been started by Christian countries, the Atlantic Slave Trade was because of Christians, lots of colonization/genocide has been done by Christians

Stop coping
Cope, The Atlantic Slave Trade was an issue with multiple contributing factors Greed, economic gain, and a desire for cheap labor were also major drivers and many Christians spoke against it

• JFL
Cope, The Atlantic Slave Trade was an issue with multiple contributing factors Greed, economic gain, and a desire for cheap labor were also major drivers and many Christians spoke against it
The Christians were cruel to their slaves lol keep coping

Are you gonna debunk any of the other stuff??

I respect Christians but I don't want you to insult my religion.

May Allah guide you

• +1
The Christians were cruel to their slaves lol keep coping

Are you gonna debunk any of the other stuff??

I respect Christians but I don't want you to insult my religion.

May Allah guide you
LOL, through history, everybody enslaved everyone. Arabs enslaved slaves; Slavs enslaved Arabs Chinise enslaved Japanese and Koreans, and vice versa. It has nothing to do with religion. Everybody enslaved everyone.

• +1
LOL, through history, everybody enslaved everyone. Arabs enslaved slaves; Slavs enslaved Arabs Chinise enslaved Japanese and Koreans, and vice versa. It has nothing to do with religion. Everybody enslaved everyone.
Yes but Christians treated their slaves the worst and brought rape/forced Africans and Native Americans to convert and raped them, creating mutt races in Latin America and South Africa

• +1
But Yes I do Apologize for the Language I've used I admit It wasn't very Christian like from me

Muhammed was a pedophile nigger that married a 9 year old , married his own son's wife , he killed many, he cut of many hands
Stop stop stop...I agree he was based

Yes but Christians treated their slaves the worst and brought rape/forced Africans and Native Americans to convert and raped them, creating mutt races in Latin America and South Africa
Every single Slave owner in every country did that, theres no evidence that it was only the Christian who did acts like this and mostly at that time those who did slavery were just larping as Christians and weren't actual Christians also it says in the Bible to treat your slaves well and Jesus said a Slave is no less than his master

• JFL
Every single Slave owner in every country did that, theres no evidence that it was only the Christian who did acts like this and mostly at that time those who did slavery were just larping as Christians and weren't actual Christians also it says in the Bible to treat your slaves well and Jesus said a Slave is no less than his master
Yet the Christians treated their slaves like shit and whipped them

Keep fucking coping bro.

Christians nowadays don't even follow the bible and "Atheism" in Christian countries is on the rise

The only reason Muslims convert to Christianity is to be degenerate lol

Hoping for more Reverts, the majority religion will be Islam in 2100 inshallah

@Autismcel @Gengar

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Autismcel and Michael Myers

Keep fucking coping bro.

Christians nowadays don't even follow the bible and "Atheism" in Christian countries is on the rise

@Autismcel @Gengar
I'm an Orthodox Christian those who did the whippings may have SAID they were Christian but they actually weren't following the religion since it's against the bible to treat Slaves inhumanly Second It was the protestants that did most of these shit and they are known for Picking and choosing things from the bible according to their needs

• JFL
I'm an Orthodox Christian those who did the whippings may have SAID they were Christian but they actually weren't following the religion since it's against the bible to treat Slaves inhumanly Second It was the protestants that did most of these shit and they are known for Picking and choosing things from the bible according to their needs
JFL so you're basically saying that these people weren't Christian lol

They definitely were Christian but they didnt give a fuck, they literally forcefully converted their slaves into Christianity wtf are u talking about

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
JFL so you're basically saying that these people weren't Christian lol

They definitely were Christian but they didnt give a fuck, they literally forcefully converted their slaves into Christianity wtf are u talking about
The one that treated them inhumanely weren't Christian they were larpers. also that's like me saying Oh look muslims commit suicide bombings that must mean EVERY muslim commits Suicide bombings as well.

• JFL
The one that treated them inhumanely weren't Christian they were larpers. also that's like me saying Oh look muslims commit suicide bombings that must mean EVERY muslim commits Suicide bombings as well.
They weren't larpers, they were Christian, and they forcefully reverted their slaves from whatever native religion they had, into Christianity.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
They weren't larpers, they were Christian, and they forcefully reverted their slaves from whatever native religion they had, into Christianity.
So as a muslim do you think the ISIS are true Muslims and are following Islam accordingly or not?

normal at the time, didn't harm the girl, no one in society objected to this and none of his enemies used this to attack his character because it was seen as normal

ex wife, the son had divorced her.

us shia muslims believe that every action of the prophet (such as marrying) is as per a divine commandment and thus this marriage was ordained by god.

it served to break the societal taboo of marrying former wives of adoptive sons highlighting that they are different from biological sons in this regard,

he was his adoptive son not biological

in defensive wars

every military on earth commits violence lol, are they all evil?

and Allah is a devil too, since in the Quran it is said that Allah made Jesus appear to be resurrected (to trick people ) and allah is named as "trickster" In quran.

yes god can make people perceive things that aren't so, what is the problem with this?

many shia scholars state that such laws in the islamic penal code are not to be implemented until the time of the mahdi

show me an instance where sayed sistani in iraq has killed apostates?

prove that this is true for shia islam, our scholars DO NOT allow us to commit such terrorist attacks

if they declare war against muslims and bring their women in the battlefield, after the muslims win they can't let them leave otherwise they'll regroup and attack again.

the muslims have 2 options, either kill them or imprison them forever, i see living as a slave with some rights is the better of the options considering they attacked first.

also muslims are instructed to treat their slaves well and to not harm or torture them so any act of abuse that would tortue a female captive (even if psychology) is not allowed

hope this helped
Most of the niggers here are Islamaphobes with out doing even surface level research so it dosent really matter

Keep fucking coping bro.

@Autismcel @Gengar
Ignore him brother.

His heart is clearly blind. He doesn't care even if you have debunked his claims for the 2000th time.

• +1
source?

• +1

Keep fucking coping bro.

@Autismcel @Gengar
Not trying to point fingers but Muslims seem to find it harder than Christians to adjust to modern times

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and sportsmogger
Seeing a christian and a muslim argue is analogous to 2 monkeys flinging shit at each other trying to resolve who's more retarded.

Not trying to point fingers but Muslims seem to find it harder than Christians to adjust to modern times

That video is old as fuck btw.

And nothing has happened to that maid (no life-threatening injuries and she's probably safe now.)

Nowadays, governments are more strict when it comes to hiring a maid. That video has NOTHING to do with Islam.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
yes it is

so is dagestani fighters

islam is a jewish biological weapon

• +1
That video is old as fuck btw.

And nothing has happened to that maid (no life-threatening injuries and she's probably safe now.)

Nowadays, governments are more strict when it comes to hiring a maid. That video has NOTHING to do with Islam.
Yeah she's still alive

• +1

Zanzibar slave trade was nothing compared to the Atlantic slave trade lol

Christians literally created 2 other races in the Americans

Wym source this is literally common knowledge lol, why else do Latinos exist? They're literally a mutted race with Native American, Spanish/Portuguese and African

Muhammed was a pedophile nigger that married a 9 year old , married his own son's wife , he killed many, he cut of many hands, decieved people, and committed violence, and Allah is a devil too, since in the Quran it is said that Allah made Jesus appear to be resurrected (to trick people ) and allah is named as "trickster" In quran.

If a muslim leaves islam the punishment is Death, A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
Muslims can lie to others as well.

and their prophet said many Goofy things in surah (teachings of Mohammed) like "Satan lives in your nose so clean your nose" or "72 virgins will await you in Heaven who will please you every single day" or "Dogs in the household is unholy and Angels will not enter houses that have dogs in it" and many more. :ROFLMAO::lul:

And during Jihad, it's permissible for them commit suicide bombings to anyone (sacrifice themselves for allah), they can rape captive women Even if these women have husbands, and they can marry young girls and have sex with them

Just say this prayer to automatically get in heaven before Devs fix it ahh religion :lul:
islam makes a lot more sense to me than a religion where your god is a human

The IQ of this forum is too low to debate religious issues, better to publish how to lose weight, hit yourself in the face with a hammer, accutane...

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87

Keep fucking coping bro.

@Autismcel @Gengar
literally no one converts to christianity jfl, youre either raised a christian or youre not
its such a contradicting religion that any christian that actually goes deep into the religion instead of just a few bible verses will convert to either atheism or islam
christians are by far the most uneducated on their own religion

• +1
All “religious” ppl are hypocrites and religions always contradict each other and contain stupid fucking loopholes that are morally incorrect but “muh religion agrees with it so its ok muhh”

It's so satisfying to see these dogs of Islam seethe

• +1
Bump, I should go back to making anti Islam threads

• +1
literally no one converts to christianity jfl, youre either raised a christian or youre not
its such a contradicting religion that any christian that actually goes deep into the religion instead of just a few bible verses will convert to either atheism or islam
christians are by far the most uneducated on their own religion
That is because people who claim to be Christian aren't actually Christian they might've been rised in Christian household but the parents might've never teached them about Christianity at all.
the way to know if Christian claiming to be a Christian is really the follower of Christ is to ask them Questions. same thing goes for muslims living in the west they claim to be muslims but they don't practice their religion and are ignorant its western cultural Issue not religious one

Muhammed was a pedophile nigger that married a 9 year old , married his own son's wife , he killed many, he cut of many hands, decieved people, and committed violence, and Allah is a devil too, since in the Quran it is said that Allah made Jesus appear to be resurrected (to trick people ) and allah is named as "trickster" In quran.

If a muslim leaves islam the punishment is Death, A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.

and their prophet said many Goofy things in surah (teachings of Mohammed) like "Satan lives in your nose so clean your nose" or "72 virgins will await you in Heaven who will please you every single day" or "Dogs in the household is unholy and Angels will not enter houses that have dogs in it" and many more. :ROFLMAO::lul:

And during Jihad, it's permissible for them commit suicide bombings to anyone (sacrifice themselves for allah), they can rape captive women Even if these women have husbands, and they can marry young girls and have sex with them

Just say this prayer to automatically get in heaven before Devs fix it ahh religion :lul:
nah why

• Hmm...

Cry more, according to your logic your ancestors were pedophiles too.

Yes, we will kill those who apostatise - but that's under Shari'ah.

And the martyr will get 72 virgins, alhamdulillah for Islām.

Now seethe whilst your country accepts immigrants en masse and your own people resort to hormonal therapy.

• JFL
Cry more, according to your logic your ancestors were pedophiles too.

Yes, we will kill those who apostatise - but that's under Shari'ah.

And the martyr will get 72 virgins, alhamdulillah for Islām.

Now seethe whilst your country accepts immigrants en masse and your own people resort to hormonal therapy.
You also believe Satan urinated in prophet's ears according to hadiths but you don't believe in Loving Jesus The Son of God