Islam is Cancer

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Silver
Muhammed was a pedophile nigger that married a 9 year old , married his own son's wife , he killed many, he cut of many hands, decieved people, and committed violence, and Allah is a devil too, since in the Quran it is said that Allah made Jesus appear to be resurrected (to trick people ) and allah is named as "trickster" In quran.

If a muslim leaves islam the punishment is Death, A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
Muslims can lie to others as well.

and their prophet said many Goofy things in surah (teachings of Mohammed) like "Satan lives in your nose so clean your nose" or "72 virgins will await you in Heaven who will please you every single day" or "Dogs in the household is unholy and Angels will not enter houses that have dogs in it" and many more. :ROFLMAO::lul:

And during Jihad, it's permissible for them commit suicide bombings to anyone (sacrifice themselves for allah), they can rape captive women Even if these women have husbands, and they can marry young girls and have sex with them

Just say this prayer to automatically get in heaven before Devs fix it ahh religion :lul:

Attachments

• Download (57).mp4
    8 MB
  • tafsir_surah_65_4.webp
    tafsir_surah_65_4.webp
    15 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Dane, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 12 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
Nah who cares about that shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, gr34ter, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, fuxkdakikez, currycelll and 3 others
Good man.
bump

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and fuxkdakikez
HAHAHAHAH

Muslims are migrating to EU and they even rised Paki flag in the Uk so we should care.
Idgaf unc I’m getting that sloppy top either way so idc bomb the whole planet don’t mean shit to me loll

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spdxer, HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212 and 4 others
Muhammed was a pedophile nigger that married a 9 year old , married his own son's wife , he killed many, he cut of many hands, decieved people, and committed violence, and Allah is a devil too, since in the Quran it is said that Allah made Jesus appear to be resurrected (to trick people ) and allah is named as "trickster" In quran.

If a muslim leaves islam the punishment is Death, A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
and their prophet said many Goofy things in surah (teachings of Mohammed) like "Satan lives in your nose so clean your nose" or "72 virgins will await you in Heaven who will please you every single day" or "Dog's in the household is unholy and Angels will not enter houses that have dogs in it" and many more. :ROFLMAO::lul:

And during Jihad, it's permissible for them commit suicide bombings to anyone (sacrifice themselves for allah), they can rape captive women Even if these women have husbands, and they can marry young girls and have sex with them

Just say this prayer to automatically get in heaven before Devs fix it ahh religion :lul:
Death to islam

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Hellbourne and Funnyunenjoyer1

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and borntosuffer
Muhammed was a pedophile nigger that married a 9 year old ,
normal at the time, didn't harm the girl, no one in society objected to this and none of his enemies used this to attack his character because it was seen as normal
married his own son's wife ,
ex wife, the son had divorced her.

us shia muslims believe that every action of the prophet (such as marrying) is as per a divine commandment and thus this marriage was ordained by god.

it served to break the societal taboo of marrying former wives of adoptive sons highlighting that they are different from biological sons in this regard,

he was his adoptive son not biological

he killed many,
in defensive wars
he cut of many hands decieved people, and committed violence,
every military on earth commits violence lol, are they all evil?

and Allah is a devil too, since in the Quran it is said that Allah made Jesus appear to be resurrected (to trick people ) and allah is named as "trickster" In quran.

yes god can make people perceive things that aren't so, what is the problem with this?

many shia scholars state that such laws in the islamic penal code are not to be implemented until the time of the mahdi

show me an instance where sayed sistani in iraq has killed apostates?
and their prophet said many Goofy things in surah (teachings of Mohammed) like "Satan lives in your nose so clean your nose" or "72 virgins will await you in Heaven who will please you every single day" or "Dog's in the household is unholy and Angels will not enter houses that have dogs in it" and many more. :ROFLMAO:

And during Jihad, it's permissible for them commit suicide bombings to anyone (sacrifice themselves for allah)
prove that this is true for shia islam, our scholars DO NOT allow us to commit such terrorist attacks
, they can rape captive women Even if these women have husbands, and they can marry young girls and have sex with them
if they declare war against muslims and bring their women in the battlefield, after the muslims win they can't let them leave otherwise they'll regroup and attack again.

the muslims have 2 options, either kill them or imprison them forever, i see living as a slave with some rights is the better of the options considering they attacked first.

also muslims are instructed to treat their slaves well and to not harm or torture them so any act of abuse that would tortue a female captive (even if psychology) is not allowed

hope this helped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Maalik and coispet

and their prophet said many Goofy things in surah (teachings of Mohammed) like "Satan lives in your nose so clean your nose" or "72 virgins will await you in Heaven who will please you every single day" or "Dogs in the household is unholy and Angels will not enter houses that have dogs in it" and many more. :ROFLMAO::lul:

The heathen heretical prophet was a mogger though cannot lie having seen this I now know why niggas be Muslim
IMG 8296

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
water GIF

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
normal at the time, didn't harm the girl, no one in society objected to this and none of his enemies used this to attack his character because it was seen as normal

ex wife, the son had divorced her.

us shia muslims believe that every action of the prophet (such as marrying) is as per a divine commandment and thus this marriage was ordained by god.

it served to break the societal taboo of marrying former wives of adoptive sons highlighting that they are different from biological sons in this regard,

he was his adoptive son not biological

in defensive wars

every military on earth commits violence lol, are they all evil?

and Allah is a devil too, since in the Quran it is said that Allah made Jesus appear to be resurrected (to trick people ) and allah is named as "trickster" In quran.

yes god can make people perceive things that aren't so, what is the problem with this?

many shia scholars state that such laws in the islamic penal code are not to be implemented until the time of the mahdi

show me an instance where sayed sistani in iraq has killed apostates?

prove that this is true for shia islam, our scholars DO NOT allow us to commit such terrorist attacks

if they declare war against muslims and bring their women in the battlefield, after the muslims win they can't let them leave otherwise they'll regroup and attack again.

the muslims have 2 options, either kill them or imprison them forever, i see living as a slave with some rights is the better of the options considering they attacked first.

also muslims are instructed to treat their slaves well and to not harm or torture them so any act of abuse that would tortue a female captive (even if psychology) is not allowed

hope this helped
First of all you know you shias are disliked by sunnis to the level that they might kill you guys even if they get slighest chance? but shia islam is different I posted this thread that manly focuses on Sunni hadiths and their violent be haviour I could make another thread for shias

Muslims can lie to others as well.

4049238 r1 2

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
First of all you know you shias are disliked by sunnis to the level that they might kill you guys even if they get slighest chance?
What did this even prove?

He gave you a full explanation and your only reply to that is Sunni Muslims dislike Shias, I’m Sunni and I don’t

You made a retarded post and now you stand corrected

Give up and log off

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Autismcel
First of all you know you shias are disliked by sunnis to the level that they might kill you guys even if they get slighest chance? but shia islam is different I posted this thread that manly focuses on Sunni hadiths and their violent be haviour I could make another thread for shias
Who told you that sunnis kill shia retard

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Who told you that sunnis kill shia retard
Nigga there are countless of murders commited by sunnis against shias tf are you talking about
sunnis don't even consider shias as muslims.

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23 and yeeyeeslayer
What did this even prove?

He gave you a full explanation and your only reply to that is Sunni Muslims dislike Shias, I’m Sunni and I don’t

You made a retarded post and now you stand corrected

Give up and log off
he brought up subjective answers such as "Many Scholars believe this and that...." and ignored the verses from Quran that straight up validate everything I said I can Bring a verse to any argument I made if you want.

he brought up subjective answers such as "Many Scholars believe this and that...." and ignored the verses from Quran that straight up validate everything I said I can Bring a verse to any argument I made if you want.
Reply to every single one of @yeeyeeslayer replies with a Quran verse contradicting it

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
yeah we may as well be separate religions

the only common thing between is that we claim the title of muslims and believe in muhammad that's about it

you seem quite knowledgable btw, what is your background (r u an ex muslim, if so ex shia? sunni?, are you a christian critic of islam, athiest?)

just curious

• +1
Reactions: murdah, sportsmogger and Autismcel
Nigga there are countless of murders commited by sunnis against shias tf are you talking about
And they'll get punished by execution for it

In Islam, if you take a life for any reason other than defending your land or yourself/others then you'll have YOUR life taken from you, no exceptions.

Yes we don't consider shias to be muslims but we don't kill them lmao. It's literally in the Quran, killing non-believers is forbidden

• +1
Reactions: coispet
yeah we may as well be separate religions

the only common thing between is that we claim the title of muslims and believe in muhammad that's about it

you seem quite knowledgable btw, what is your background (r u an ex muslim, if so ex shia? sunni?, are you a christian critic of islam, athiest?)

just curious
I have theological Knowledge from reading both Quran and The bible and watching many debates over this topic I'm Christian Never been Muslim before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Hellbourne, PseduoAryan and 2 others
I have theological Knowledge from reading both Quran and The bible and watching many debates over this topic I'm Christian Never been Muslim before.
interesting

And they'll get punished by execution for it

In Islam, if you take a life for any reason other than defending your land or yourself/others then you'll have YOUR life taken from you, no exceptions.

Yes we don't consider shias to be muslims but we don't kill them lmao. It's literally in the Quran, killing non-believers is forbidden
"Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush "

"Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush "
context is war setting

• +1
chrisitanity is violent btw

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hellbourne, PseduoAryan and sportsmogger
Muslims are migrating to EU and they even Raised Paki flag in the Uk so we should care.
that is done every commonwealth day for all nations in the commonwealth union dumb nigga

:lul:

Attachments

• hello.PNG
    hello.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
I agree Islam is garbage but if you’re a Christcuck you’re not in the best position yourself.

No, it's not. Jesus never taught any violence whatsoever, he pursued love and forgiveness (to turn the other cheek) Changed many rules from the OT he never sinned but got killed for simply doing miracles and spreading love.
haha,

Hosea 13:16 in Other Translations16 The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords.”

31 And ye shall eat it in every place, ye and your households: for it is your reward for your service in the tabernacle of the congregation. 31 And you may eat it in any place, you and your households, for it is your reward in return for your service in the tent of meeting.

christianity is more violent than islam, islam never ordered the killing of children but the christian god did\

the old testament is filled with terrorism like this verse, christians implement the old testament when they're in political power but then cope and say they're peaceful and that the old testament is irrelevant and they don't follow it and that the bible/new testament is peaceful

despite that the new testament has terrorism too :

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’” book of luke 19:27

• +1
No, it's not. Jesus never taught any violence whatsoever, he pursued love and forgiveness (to turn the other cheek) Changed many rules from the OT he never sinned but got killed for simply doing miracles and spreading love.
buddy, jesus is god in the christian faith,

so everytime the christian god ordered people to kill people and dash children and slit pregnanet womens stomaches open in the old testament that was jesus doing it as well

also in look 19:27 of the new testament he tells chrisitans who kill those who don't accept him

• +1
Christians who oppose Muhammad's marriage to Aishah are hilarious. you know that Christianity allows it too right? or do you believe Christ said the age of consent is 18? and Islam literally claims to be the last revelation of god after Judaism and Christianity so why do you even think Christianity is so morally different?

forgot to say this but no im not justifying his marriage just annoying seeing muslims and christians argue over muh aishah marriage when both religions allow marriages like that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
for you lil nigger enjoy @coispet
Reply to every single one of @yeeyeeslayer replies with a Quran verse contradicting it

1) Sahih al-Bukhari 5134 that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

2) When thou saidst to him whom God had blessed and thou hadst favoured, 'Keep thy wife to thyself, and fear God,' and thou wast CONCEALING WITHIN THYSELF what God should reveal, FEARING OTHER MEN; and God has better right for thee to fear Him. So when Zaid had accomplished what he would of her, THEN WE GAVE HER IN MARRIAGE TO THEE, so that there should not be any fault in the believers, touching the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished what they would of them; and God's commandment must be performed. S. 33:37

3) l-Bukhari (4073) and Muslim (1793)

The enemy of Allah had claimed that he would kill the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) whilst riding this horse. When he got close to him, the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) took a spear from al-Harith ibn al-Simmah and killed him with it. It hit him in his collarbone and the enemy of Allah retreated in defeat. The mushrikin said to him, By Allah, there is nothing wrong with you. He said, By Allah, if what is wrong with me had happened to the family of Dhu’l-Majaz, they would all have died. He used to feed his horse in Makkah and say, I will kill Muhammad riding it.

4) Al-bukhari 5727
When this news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent in their pursuit (and they were caught and brought). The Prophet (ﷺ) ordered that their eyes be branded with heated iron bars and their hands be cut off, and they were left at Al-Harra till they died in that state.

5) Al - Nisa 4: 157 and for boasting, “We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so.1 Even those who argue for this ˹crucifixion˺ are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him.

6) According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters,"

"
7) he Prophet is reported to have said, “When any of you wakes up from his sleep and makes ablution, let him clean his nose three times, because Satan stays at night at the upper part of his nose.” (Al-Bukhari)"

8) regarding surah 78 verse 32-33. In english translation it says: (31) Gardens enclosed and vineyards, (32) And full-breasted'' maidens of equal age.

9) Angels are creatures that are pure, noble, honorable chosen servants of Allah. They do not enter houses in which there is a dog or there is an image of a human being or an animal which are essentially impermissible to keep.

10) It is not permissible for a man to have intercourse with anyone except his wife or his female slave (concubine). A wife becomes permissible after shar’i marriage and a concubine becomes permissible to the man who owns her. She may originally be a prisoner of war, and a Muslim may obtain a concubine from the ruler or commander if he took part in fighting in jihad, or if he buys her from her owner. She becomes permissible for him by virtue of his ownership after it is established that she is not pregnant by waiting for one menstrual cycle, or until she has given birth if she is pregnant.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)

6. Except from their wives or (the slaves) that their right hands possess, ـــ for then, they are free from blame”

11) When thou saidst to him whom God had blessed and thou hadst favoured, 'Keep thy wife to thyself, and fear God,' and thou wast CONCEALING WITHIN THYSELF what God should reveal, FEARING OTHER MEN; and God has better right for thee to fear Him. So when Zaid had accomplished what he would of her, THEN WE GAVE HER IN MARRIAGE TO THEE, so that there should not be any fault in the believers, touching the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished what they would of them; and God's commandment must be performed. S. 33:37

Last edited:
haha,

Hosea 13:16 in Other Translations16 The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords.”

31 And ye shall eat it in every place, ye and your households: for it is your reward for your service in the tabernacle of the congregation. 31 And you may eat it in any place, you and your households, for it is your reward in return for your service in the tent of meeting.

christianity is more violent than islam, islam never ordered the killing of children but the christian god did\

the old testament is filled with terrorism like this verse, christians implement the old testament when they're in political power but then cope and say they're peaceful and that the old testament is irrelevant and they don't follow it and that the bible/new testament is peaceful

despite that the new testament has terrorism too :

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’” book of luke 19:27
nigger respectfully are you retarded? you're Quoting from the OT the book of Jews :lul: Jesus Changed Rules from the Ot in NT thus making all these rules from OT esentially useless

buddy, jesus is god in the christian faith,

so everytime the christian god ordered people to kill people and dash children and slit pregnanet womens stomaches open in the old testament that was jesus doing it as well

also in look 19:27 of the new testament he tells chrisitans who kill those who don't accept him
That is irrelevant Because Jesus is God and he can do whatever he wants to do but whats relevant is that we don't follow most OT rules anymore unlike Islam that follows straight up satan

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1