Islam Is Collasping: Only 40% Of Iran Identifies As Muslim

Bruh these are the first results on google for iranian
They look like they could pass in Normandy as native French if they had lighter skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: umzazi and Deleted member 3702
ur a CNN FOX news cuck right? RT is the most based channel - they are frickin russian AJ is good they are unbiased
look at the famous celebs converting lol

if mike tyson muhammad ali arent famous enough then theres nothing i can do to prove islam is taking over
Black Power esque figures turning Muslims, what a shocker!

Black Power esque figures turning Muslims, what a shocker!
those 2 guys status mog the whole world

no one is more famous than muhammad ali no celebrity is never will be

mike tyson is 2nd most famous athlete ever

yes more famous than ronaldo messi let alone lebron james

4F488684 CC60 4160 A767 7BE493D522AA
E0CA41F4 698D 4795 A167 ABA4E67EE360
34BEDDFF 1434 4E0E A5A7 407A442C13C9

@Mathafack
I see Iranians like this all the time in London

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
those 2 guys status mog the whole world

no one is more famous than muhammad ali no celebrity is never will be

mike tyson is 2nd most famous athlete ever

yes more famous than ronaldo messi let alone lebron james
>more famous than Messi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No one watches boxing anymore they are figures of the past. Most whites still view Middle Eastern people and their religion with disdain.

>more famous than Messi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No one watches boxing anymore they are figures of the past. Most whites still view Middle Eastern people and their religion with disdain.
who gives af about muh most whites

as you can see the above video

hundereds of thousand revert yearyl

The scnd is just a light sandcel, the two other are like 1/1000000 so stop with ur troll give the name of the first btw
I don’t know her name but she looks very Middle Eastern she’s just lighter than average
Most Turks are chads too imo
They slay a lot in the U.K. because they’re good looking and nt

• +1
inshallah all the religions will collapse tbh

I don’t know her name but she looks very Middle Eastern she’s just lighter than average
Most Turks are chads too imo
They slay a lot in the U.K. because they’re good looking and nt
Yep bro she’s swedish and it’s in the middle east

Most Arabs look good too tbh

Not true at all lol..alot of them have low inhibition yeah, but face and aesthetics? hell no. and when they have a downside it's a serious one
The only mog they do to other countries is bodyfat mog. lucky me looking sweet :what:

Not true at all lol..alot of them have low inhibition yeah, but face and aesthetics? hell no. and when they have a downside it's a serious one
The only mog they do to other countries is bodyfat mog. lucky me looking sweet :what:
Cope, most Arabs I see are tall with good jawlines and good eye areas
white women love Arab men because they’re rich too

He’s just trolling he was making race bait threads 3 hours ago lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 9072 and Azoriko
Iran is arguably the strictest Muslim country in the world and yet only 40% of the population identifies as Muslim. Islam is done. It's over. The West, Feminism. and Degeneracy have won.

" Our results reveal dramatic changes in Iranian religiosity, with an increase in secularisation and a diversity of faiths and beliefs. Compared with Iran’s 99.5% census figure, we found that only 40% identified as Muslim. "

View attachment 662202

Didn't you make a thread like that in co?

Iranians are subhuman shitskin moslem with inferiority complex and try everything to be western, they are so cringe irl
So... just like every Arab?

• +1
Even in this site u can see how these sand dogs are mentally ill and hate themselves, « nordiciranian » « short ugly and brown »
Um I don't self hate faggot. I already proved that to you in the messages and yet you still bark for my name. Even if I gave a shit about being white, I am more white passing than 95% of ethnics here and a very good % of whites on this forum. Also, just lol @TubOfLard jfling at that comment and other comments against me. That hindu shitskin has to go get LL because his *admittedly good looking face can't save his street shitting pheno and death tier height.

• +1
Um I don't self hate faggot. I already proved that to you in the messages and yet you still bark for my name. Even if I gave a shit about being white, I am more white passing than 95% of ethnics here and a very good % of whites on this forum. Also, just lol @TubOfLard jfling at that comment and other comments against me. That hindu shitskin has to go get LL because his *admittedly good looking face can't save his street shitting pheno and death tier height.
I don’t talk about ur face ur username already proves how are the iranians, next step will be nordicmumbaicitizen

@NordicIranian is very good looking, he told me so
Never ever said I am "very good looking". Have ALWAYS said I am 5-5.5. Always have said I am 5-5.5.

Oh you naive summer child, it seem you haven't seen Lebanon before
Lebanon is a weird country who wasn’t even a thing before French colonization imo so idk

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Never ever said I am "very good looking". Have ALWAYS said I am 5-5.5. Always have said I am 5-5.5.
5.5 is good looking to most women
You’ll have no trouble getting laid regularly

I don’t talk about ur face ur username already proves how are the iranians, next step will be nordicmumbaicitizen
literally don't get your point faggot. Keep crying for me and my race. I am proud to be iranian, idk why you are so obsessed with how I perceive my race.

5.5 is good looking to most women
You’ll have no trouble getting laid regularly
5.5 is low tier chadlite aka not that special and that's me on a good day. I'm generally 5.25. Keep crying for me faggot, don't come at me because you are a legitimate subhuman.

Free iranian pussy

5.5 is low tier chadlite aka not that special and that's me on a good day. I'm generally 5.25. Keep crying for me faggot, don't come at me because you are a legitimate subhuman.
How am I subhuman? If I get laid
I’m ugly sure but not the ugliest person ever
I have no real recession or height issues
Show your pics then

literally don't get your point faggot. Keep crying for me and my race. I am proud to be iranian, idk why you are so obsessed with how I perceive my race.
Jfl I was just using ur username as an exemple idek who u are we talked 2 time max

How am I subhuman? If I get laid
I’m ugly sure but not the ugliest person ever
I have no real recession or height issues
"laid" doesn't mean this

Subhuman fucked a subhuman.
You are still subhuman.

Jfl I was just using ur username as an exemple idek who u are we talked 2 time max
Kill yourself faggot and keep my name out of your meaningless posts. If you don't know who I am, then don't make stupid assumptions.

• JFL
PSL 3 is still subhuman brother, but congrats I guess she does mog you to death.
Cope she is psl 4.5 and a woman
You forget a deformed women mogs most men smv wise
Show us your pics then chad

Kill yourself faggot and keep my name out of your meaningless posts. If you don't know who I am, then don't make stupid assumptions.
Ok NORDICiranian :lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back