Islam Is Collasping: Only 40% Of Iran Identifies As Muslim

Cope she is psl 4.5 and a woman
You forget a deformed women mogs most men smv wise
Show us your pics then chad
That is PSL 4.5???? Just lol, I'm done with you. Keep coping you fucking fat subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
756.jpg

ok chad
She’s a woman a so smv mogs you, me and every man on here
Show pics of you
Um like I said, PSL 5.25-5.5. and she doesn't smv mog me and plenty of guys here. You know why? she fucked YOU.

Um like I said, PSL 5.25-5.5. and she doesn't smv mog me and plenty of guys here. You know why? she fucked YOU.
Ok show me what you look like
Pics or larp
I was skinnier at the time so better looking but whatever you claim to be good looking yet have no pics

i got brain cancer wtf is this chat

Ok show me what you look like
Pics or larp
I was skinnier at the time so better looking but whatever you claim to be good looking yet have no pics
dn read faggot, i think it's to the point where you should either lose weight or kill yourself you low IQ dog.

dn read faggot, i think it's to the point where you should either lose weight or kill yourself you low IQ dog.
Post pics of your face
I’m losing weight

New Cope. Borderline Personality Disorder. The personality disorder not even Incels would want to have a relationship with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
ur a CNN FOX news cuck right? RT is the most based channel - they are frickin russian AJ is good they are unbiased
look at the famous celebs converting lol

if mike tyson muhammad ali arent famous enough then theres nothing i can do to prove islam is taking over
Low IQ niggers don't count. Islam is just taking over by raping nordic welfare systems, but this is going to colapse soon. French are already waking up, 1/3 of them are openly racist...

New Cope. Borderline Personality Disorder. The personality disorder not even Incels would want to have a relationship with
:( this is a shot at me brother. I'm sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Low IQ niggers don't count. Islam is just taking over by raping nordic welfare systems, but this is going to colapse soon. French are already waking up, 1/3 of them are openly racist...
Islam is the fastest growing religion in Europe because of high birth rates and converts. Spain will be Muslim by 2100 for example and France 2050

Islam is the fastest growing religion in Europe because of high birth rates and converts. Spain will be Muslim by 2100 for example and France 2050
In Spain altright is growing fast as fuck, they are already 3rd political force and going up, might start voting them, we already have experience with muslimcucks (a religion that cuts kids foreskin is cucked as fuck, imagine mutilating yourself jfl), even the progressive lefties are becoming racists against morrocans. Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece have shitskins but will be safe.

France is another history. Plus Spain economy is going to shit, muslims inmigrants would rather go to richer countries. But again alrright is going to win soon or later in France, this would change things.

Whole Iranian families get nosejobs to get more white ones jfl. But the way we measure shouldn’t be how many identify as muslim, for example Turks identify as muslim by a big majority but a lot don’t really believe or practice until a family member dies/someone insults the religion and they become internet jihadis etc.

In Spain altright is growing fast as fuck, they are already 3rd political force and going up, might start voting them, we already have experience with muslimcucks (a religion that cuts kids foreskin is cucked as fuck, imagine mutilating yourself jfl), even the progressive lefties are becoming racists against morrocans. Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece have shitskins but will be safe.

France is another history. Plus Spain economy is going to shit, muslims inmigrants would rather go to richer countries. But again alrright is going to win soon or later in France, this would change things.
Spain used be a Muslim country. Go to Andalusia and you’ll see a very large Islamic influence still. But yes I don’t agree with forced circumcision but it’s up to them what they do tbh. Vox will never win. Pedro Sanchez is a chad and he wants more Muslims in Spain so he’ll he this own way

France is largely Muslim in some parts. Paris is more Muslim than catholic and Muslims have more kids and claim welfare so they will increase in number

the devils numbr
6 inch cock
6 foot tall
6 figure wage

Spain used be a Muslim country. Go to Andalusia and you’ll see a very large Islamic influence still. But yes I don’t agree with forced circumcision but it’s up to them what they do tbh. Vox will never win. Pedro Sanchez is a chad and he wants more Muslims in Spain so he’ll he this own way

France is largely Muslim in some parts. Paris is more Muslim than catholic and Muslims have more kids and claim welfare so they will increase in number
Spain was muslim as Magreb was christian. Only Andalusia, Granada part was a long time muslim. Andalucia is indeed the more christian part of the country.

Pedro Sánchez is a political corpse, and he will be more dead when Europe forces him to cut a lot of social things. Vox will rule with PP the next elections and Vox will force those socialdemocrats larpers to do anti NWO things. Spain will hit 30 or even 35% of unenployement, this is a dead sentence to whoever rules.

In France is very different, Paris and Marseille are muslim shitholes but rural France is going racist against them, so is a matter of time that confrontation start, if LePen enters the central government.

PS: Austria kicked Georgo Soros today. Another country that suffered muslims, are countries like UK, Sweden, France, Belgium, Germany, that never had wars against them the ones that have more risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back