Islam is the most subhuman religon I have ever seen

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
The only good thing is islamic retards are redpilled on treated women like shit

even this noorwooding white cuck fucked morrocan hijab whores, jfl if you think allah will stop islamic shitskins from getting cucked by BWC
Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants“). A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred. A large percentage of the parents that are blood related come from families where intermarriage has been a tradition for generations A BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin. The Times of India affirmed that “this is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”

source.gif

Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 6217, Hades and 17 others
r u really 6'7

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, TheChosenChad, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
FIpYrbl 8PeY5a36dmny0eFrxE6g4A6WptXm2WEveBE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Shrek2OnDvD, Marsiere214 and 13 others
NNOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT MASHALLAH!! ALLAH WILL PUNISH YOU LIKE HE IS PUNISHING GOOD MUSLIMS EVERY DAY BY MAKING THEM LIVE IN STARVATION AND POVERTY.
MemeAtlas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Hades, 5'8manlet and 10 others
All religions are subhuman, but islam is the subhumanist by far

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 8365 and 6ft7Mogger
All religions are subhuman, but islam is the subhumanist by far
Cope. Is life as a atheist a life at all? Hedonistic pleasures can't offer true happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
Cope. Is life as a atheist a life at all? Hedonistic pleasures can't offer true happiness.
so it's better to cope with brainwashed religions? nah I've experienced the mental torture with islam I don't wanna experience any anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
so it's better to cope with brainwashed religions? nah I've experienced the mental torture with islam I don't wanna experience any anymore
Christianity is different, true god doesn't force you to believe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6723
"i HaVe ExPERiEnced MeNTaL TUrtUrE"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 7098, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
Christianity is different, true god doesn't force you to believe.
lol imagine telling my strictly muslim parents I converted to christianity? literally disowned the moment I utter those words

You do realize you can be atheist and not hedonistic/degenerate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
lol imagine telling my strictly muslim parents I converted to christianity? literally disowned the moment I utter those words
Which one should you be more worried about? Your parent's reaction or your afterlife. Even the criminal crucified beside Jesus who apologized for his sins went to heaven, but virtuous pagans like Saladin didn't.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Keep crying for the most based religion, you cucked, beta soy degenerate
Islam live rent free in your degenerate head
Tenor 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
:sick:
@inceletto
@Toodlydood
@brbbrah
cringelossus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
"i HaVe ExPERiEnced MeNTaL TUrtUrE"
fr tho I grew up in an extremely religious environment. Memorized half the quran between 13-15 yo I was forced into shit it wasn't my own will which is fucked fortunately I live in the states now so I can lay off the religious "duties". but the moment I go back home I'm really expected to pray and shit like fuck OFF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Azoriko, BigBiceps and Deleted member 5912
Your parent's reaction or your afterlife

or a flying unicorn behind you that will kill you if you do not say "BOOSsdfe456546456dfgdfgfdgdf546DFLSODF" rn

fr tho I grew up in an extremely religious environment. Memorized half the quran between 13-15 yo I was forced into shit it wasn't my own will which is fucked fortunately I live in the states now so I can lay off the religious "duties". but the moment I go back home I'm really expected to pray and shit like fuck OFF
well thats wrong
you can not force someone to do it like that
you gotta make him like the religion first before you start shoving info down his throat lol
i can understand what you mean

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
How can you people believe in such an idea as ''after life''

I envy your creativity ngl, my mind just don't let me. it's so stupid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Zeta ascended, inceletto and 1 other person
@inceletto GTFIH AND PROVE YOUR MUSLIM AGAIN BROTHER. YOU CLAIM TO LEAVE ISLAM AGAIN BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BELIEVE? WHY BHAI?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
How can you people believe in such an idea as ''after life''

I envy your creativity ngl, my mind just don't let me. it's so stupid.
fr I could totally see a god behind this existence, but an eternal afterlife? it just baffles me that there could be such a thing

@inceletto GTFIH AND PROVE YOUR MUSLIM AGAIN BROTHER. YOU CLAIM TO LEAVE ISLAM AGAIN BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BELIEVE? WHY BHAI?
Op is an abused troll tbh,no effort should i put nor you

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Copeful, Azoriko and 1 other person
fr I could totally see a god behind this existence, but an eternal afterlife? it just baffles me that there could be such a thing

well if you can believe in god it's not so hard to believe in the afterlife from there tbh, it's fucking god. i just can't trust humans and there stories.

• +1
COPE HARDER YOU JEW. @inceletto IS A PROUD MUSLIM

they all believe in the same god anyway, it's takes the same brainwashing / creativity

• +1
they all believe in the same god anyway, it's takes the same brainwashing / creativity
IF ONLY YOU KNEW ABOUT OUR RELIGION. TRUE "CHRISTIANS" BACK THEN WERE MUSLIMS AND FOLLOWING ISLAM. QURAN IS THE LAST HOLY BOOK OUT OF 4.

@inceletto
@balding17yomanletcel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8365, inceletto and 1 other person
IF ONLY YOU KNEW ABOUT OUR RELIGION. TRUE "CHRISTIANS" BACK THEN WERE MUSLIMS AND FOLLOWING ISLAM. QURAN IS THE LAST HOLY BOOK OUT OF 4.

@inceletto
@balding17yomanletcel
indeed brebereh cel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6856 and Deleted member 9072

@inceletto
@balding17yomanletcel

yeah tag 2 people who don't give a fuck about religion theory

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, inceletto and Deleted member 9072
well if you can believe in god it's not so hard to believe in the afterlife from there tbh, it's fucking god. i just can't trust humans and there stories.
It's just the afterlife being eternal irks me? like who wants to exist forever? or am I alone in this

yeah tag 2 people who don't give a fuck about religion theory
YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL SO YOU WILL SOON BE THE FIRST PERSON ON MY IGNORE LIST YOU GOY.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 5912
It's just the afterlife being eternal irks me? like who wants to exist forever? or am I alone in this

It's because you think about it in the existing dimension, in the next world (according to religions) you will always be happy, you will not ask this question. you will want to live forever, that will not be a question.

• +1

@inceletto
@balding17yomanletcel
cope 90% of muslims are inbred, this is why they are the most retarded raging autist i have ever met

Im tempted to get an indonesian qt

https://incels.is/threads/my-white-...arranged-onlines-virginity-last-night.129659/

YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL SO YOU WILL SOON BE THE FIRST PERSON ON MY IGNORE LIST YOU GOY.

I'll smash your skull you son of a bitch stop trash talking me, stupid ass bitch. 2 times tryna quit and came back after 5 min.
I can't imagine you over 3psl, human garbage. enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 9072
I'll smash your skull you son of a bitch stop trash talking me, stupid ass bitch. 2 times tryna quit and came back after 5 min.
I can't imagine you over 3psl, human garbage. enough.
KEEP COPING EVERYONE MOGS A JEW. NO MORE BUMPING UP MY THREADS LIKE A STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FAGGOT.

@TheCopefulCurry

cope 90% of muslims are inbred, this is why they are the most retarded raging autist i have ever met
REMINDER OP IS A DOG THAT TRIED TO MAKE A WHOLE THREAD ON ME AND FAILED MISERABLY LIKE THE COWARD HE IS. KEEP STALKING ME LIKE A FAGGOT YOU PTSD RIDDEN DYKE.

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto
It's because you think about it in the existing dimension, in the next world (according to religions) you will always be happy, you will not ask this question. you will want to live forever, that will not be a question.
What if I end up in hell for eternity. will my mom be eternally happy in heaven? or will she be like eh it was his own will to fuck up lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Azoriko
KEEP COPING EVERYONE MOGS A JEW. NO MORE BUMPING UP MY THREADS LIKE A STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FAGGOT.

@TheCopefulCurry
ur bumping my thread nigga

@TheCopefulCurry

Stop throwing conclusions in the air, you are the most trash user on this site, everyone feel sry for you. tryna quit for a year and come back after 5 min!!! not a week...not 1 day...5 min!! ffs you're the lowest of the lowest. You're autistic, abush dog and I hate your every post, I tried to be nice, but now I'm telling you the truth. Your posts are PURE TRASH

Batman GANG was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen, you were serious about it, you were looking for dopamine from this shit, I was so embarrassed for you, I wanted to cry because it's sad

You've tried sucking to so many of your online friends, autistic incel.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, inceletto and Deleted member 9072
ur bumping my thread nigga
YOU ARE MY DOG REMINDER, YOU TAGGED ME OVER 30 TIMES SINCE YOU JOINED AND MADE A WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED ON ME. JFLMAXXING SON AT YOUR DIGUSTING HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR WITH ETHNICS YOU HAVE. KEEP BARKING FOR ME.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Stop throwing conclusions in the air, you are the most trash user on this site, everyone feel sry for you. tryna quit for a year and come back after 5 min!!! not a week...not 1 day...5 min!! ffs you're the lowest of the lowest. You're autistic, abush dog and I hate your every post, I tried to be nice, but now I'm telling you the truth. Your messages are PURE TRASH

Batman GANG was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen, you were serious about it, you were looking for dopamine from this shit, I was so embarrassed for you, I wanted to cry because it's sad

You've tried sucking to so many of your online friends, autistic incel.
KEEP WRITING ESSAYS OUT OF ANGER FOR ME. YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GAIN MY ATTENTION FROM DAY ONE. NGL SURPRISED YOUR NOT A FOID. FROM THE RUMORS I HEAR YOUR DISGUSTING TRUECEL. KYS UNIRONICALLY OR INJECT T ASAP TO SAVE YOUR SELF.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
YOU ARE MY DOG REMINDER, YOU TAGGED ME OVER 30 TIMES SINCE YOU JOINED AND MADE A WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED ON ME. JFLMAXXING SON AT YOUR DIGUSTING HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR WITH ETHNICS YOU HAVE. KEEP BARKING FOR ME.