Isn't forward growth mostly genetic?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
EA395620 482A 48F8 9811 45F6155CCFF1

look at his insane cranium, no asian or arab person would look like this no matter how much they mewed

I also know people irl with a wide palate that tell me they have always kept their tongue on the roof of their mouth, yet they look nothing like this guy and have a much flatter profile, I think it's 90% genetics as long as you don't mouthbreathe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, datboijj and germanlooks
It’s a mix of genetics and tongue posture.
Correct tongue posture just means that you get the maximum out of your genes. So it doesn’t mean that every man has the potential to get forward growth like Cavill and Hexum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, justadude, SOS-Sonic and 8 others
Ye wait nah

View attachment 1408630

look at his insane cranium, no asian or arab person would look like this no matter how much they mewed

I also know people irl with a wide palate that tell me they have always kept their tongue on the roof of their mouth, yet they look nothing like this guy and have a much flatter profile, I think it's 90% genetics as long as you don't mouthbreathe
Keep coping lots of Arabs are forward grown

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col, Deleted member 7725, SOS-Sonic and 4 others
how is this even a question? of course its mostly genetic you fucking idiot

im glad the average mewer iq is sub 60. reduces competition for people who have a brain

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: one job away, HQNPmaxxing, datboijj and 2 others
how is this even a question? of course its mostly genetic you fucking idiot

im glad the average mewer iq is sub 60. reduces competition for people who have a brain
how is it a question? Because of all the orthotropic faggots and mike mew spreading their propaganda for years

But yeah, glad that they still believe it. They will realize at 30 they need jaw surgery when they are already oldcel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, datboijj, faggotchadlite and 1 other person
I don't think so. All my family has insane forward growth while I have a shitface because of allergies and mouthbreathing. Thrown the genetic lottery into garbage straight...

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, datboijj and 1 other person
View attachment 1408630

ive seen a ton of arabs and south asians with more forward growth

View attachment 1408630

are u talking about browridge and skull ?

Keep coping lots of Arabs are forward grown
true, ive seen curries with more forward growth than the uploaded guy here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I don't think so. All my family has insane forward growth while I have a shitface because of allergies and mouthbreathing. Thrown the genetic lottery into garbage straight...
shh let @ecstazy and @SexuallyAbusive cope

No. Read Winston Price. (He didn't get everything correct, but he did correctly recognize the negative effects of industrial society on facial growth.)

View attachment 1408630

He is recessed(not severely). Forward growth is determined by the projection of upper part(nasion), and flatness of zygomas. Most of you confuse forward growth with prognathism.

View attachment 1408630

Yeah blacks most specifically sudanese blacks have no estrogen and estrogen receptors, thats why they have extreme forward growth.

Brachyslayer

Asians have extreme estrogen and estrogen receptor sensitivity, that's why they have no forward growth.

It’s a mix of genetics and tongue posture.
Correct tongue posture just means that you get the maximum out of your genes. So it doesn’t mean that every man has the potential to get forward growth like Cavill and Hexum
Yeah, it's pretty much the same as drinking milk as a kid, it's not gonna do an extreme amount, but it will help, and once you finish puberty the opportunity is gone.