Isn't it sad that the most important Christian celebration is considered a heresy on the Bible and Christianity itself? Alhamdulillah for Islam

T

ThatDjangoWalk

Zephir
The Bible says in Jeremiah 10:1-5

"Hear what the LORD says to you, people of Israel. This is what the LORD says: “Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the heavens, though the nations are terrified by them.
For the practices of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter. Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field, their gods cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do any good.”

Imagine if Ramadan or Eid wasn't prescribed in our scriptures, by Allah they would be reminding us of it every day.

Alhamdulillah for Islam, the religion of the Beloved Isa (alayhi a salat wa salam/blessings and peace be upon him), far is the Beloved Jesus from what the ones who claim to follow adscribe to him.

Rather, according to the Bible, he himself reminds his people many times that he is not God.

New Testament

Mark 13: 32
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Mark 10: 17-18
As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone."

John 5: 30
"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but Him who sent me."

John 8: 40
"As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things."

John 12: 49
"For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken."

John 15: 28
“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

John 20: 17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’

Matthew 27: 46
"About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”)."

John 17: 3
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

Luke 22: 41-42
'He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”

Old Testament

Numbers 23: 19
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent"

1Kings 8: 27
"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?"

Hosea 11: 9
"I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee:"

This goes in line with what Allah says in Al Qur'an Al Kareem

Quran 4:171-172

'O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, (“Be!” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: “Three (trinity)!” Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.'

Quran 5:72
'Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).” But the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)] said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.'

Quran 5:78
Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawud (David) and ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

Qur'an 5:116
When God says, ‘Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, “Take me and my mother as two gods alongside God”?’ he will say, ‘May You be exalted! I would never say what I had no right to say- if I had said such a thing You would have known it: You know all that is within me, though I do not know what is within You, You alone have full knowledge of things unseen-. I have not said to them anything but what You have ordered me to say, that is, ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord’ and I was a witness over them as long as I was with them. But when You recalled me, You were the One watching over them. You are a witness over everything. If You punish them, they are Your slaves after all, but if You forgive them, You are the Mighty, the Wise.”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16215 and 3 others
The Bible says in Jeremiah 10:1-5

"Hear what the LORD says to you, people of Israel. This is what the LORD says: “Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the heavens, though the nations are terrified by them.
For the practices of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter. Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field, their gods cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do any good.”

Imagine if Ramadan or Eid wasn't prescribed in our scriptures, by Allah they would be reminding us of it every day.

Alhamdulillah for Islam, the religion of the Beloved Isa (alayhi a salat wa salam/blessings and peace be upon him), far is the Beloved Jesus from what the ones who claim to follow adscribe to him.

Rather, according to the Bible, he himself reminds his people many times that he is not God.

New Testament

Mark 13: 32
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Mark 10: 17-18
As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone."

John 5: 30
"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but Him who sent me."

John 8: 40
"As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things."

John 12: 49
"For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken."

John 15: 28
“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

John 20: 17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’

Matthew 27: 46
"About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”)."

John 17: 3
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

Luke 22: 41-42
'He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”

Old Testament

Numbers 23: 19
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent"

1Kings 8: 27
"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?"

Hosea 11: 9
"I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee:"

This goes in line with what Allah says in Al Qur'an Al Kareem

Quran 4:171-172

'O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, (“Be!” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: “Three (trinity)!” Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.'

Quran 5:72
'Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).” But the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)] said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.'

Quran 5:78
Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawud (David) and ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

Qur'an 5:116
When God says, ‘Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, “Take me and my mother as two gods alongside God”?’ he will say, ‘May You be exalted! I would never say what I had no right to say- if I had said such a thing You would have known it: You know all that is within me, though I do not know what is within You, You alone have full knowledge of things unseen-. I have not said to them anything but what You have ordered me to say, that is, ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord’ and I was a witness over them as long as I was with them. But when You recalled me, You were the One watching over them. You are a witness over everything. If You punish them, they are Your slaves after all, but if You forgive them, You are the Mighty, the Wise.”

You do realise not all Christians celebrate Christmas it’s mainly luke warm Christians (not religious ones or ones that are basically atheist but only claim the religion due to familiar ties)

as for Jesus being god? Well not all Christians think he’s god I for sure don’t, but I see him and the guilder and teacher to heaven and Christ guides you to god, his father.

so before you judge understand not all Christians are retards who celebrates a Roman pagan holiday (Saturnalia) and think god and Jesus are one in the same

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9641, rydofx and 6 others
The type of christians that are not mainstream and don't fall for things like figures and idols as such and christmas tree and all that are more respectable and based in their beliefs as oppose to your average brainwashed mainstream Christian that can't even comprehend the bible teaches a flat earth cosmology (as does the Quran )
It wouldn't take much for those based christians to turn muslim if they were to look into Quran with an open mind.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
The type of christians that are not mainstream and don't fall for things like figures and idols as such and christmas tree and all that are more respectable and based in their beliefs as oppose to your average brainwashed mainstream Christian that can't even comprehend the bible teaches a flat earth cosmology (as does the Quran )
It wouldn't take much for those based christians to turn muslim if they were to look into Quran with an open mind.

• JFL

• JFL

• JFL

• JFL
You do realise not all Christians celebrate Christmas it’s mainly luke warm Christians (not religious ones or ones that are basically atheist but only claim the religion due to familiar ties)

as for Jesus being god? Well not all Christians think he’s god I for sure don’t, but I see him and the guilder and teacher to heaven and Christ guides you to god, his father.

so before you judge understand not all Christians are retards who celebrates a Roman pagan holiday (Saturnalia) and think god and Jesus are one in the same
I respect your pure monotheism, May Allah Guide you

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

I remember the story of Christ's birth having some Pagan influence / origins

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I respect your pure monotheism, May Allah Guide you
Catholics are fake Christians, they rely on a pope to guide them snd he can choose who goes to heaven or hell (according to them) not only this but they pray to MARY not even Jesus I but to MARY JFL.

I remember the story of Christ's birth having some Pagan influence / origins
the Nativety is real and true but it has some inaccuracies. But Christ’s brith itself hasn’t gotten any paganism in it but the Christmas holiday is 100% pagan and not by any means a celebration of Christ however as nobody is sure the exact date of Christ (which BTW isn’t In December) this is what remains

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and ChristianChad
Modern christianity is nothing but a way to create economic activity which west benefits most.

That's why no one hangout with you nigga :rolleyes:

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri