Isn’t it weird that the trans community is so optimistic and positive while the incel community is so pessimistic and negative?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Imagine having to work your butt off to earn tens of thousands of dollars just to get something that everyone takes for granted: genitalia. And you don’t even get the full deal.

Drawbacks of MtF bottom surgery:
  • chance you’ll never be able to orgasm
  • dilation required to not lose depth
  • no auto-expansion upon arousal
  • depending on type of surgery, unable to self-lubricate or it self-lubricates constantly
  • infections and complications
  • possibility of uncanny aesthetics
  • no pregnancy potential
How envious and resentful would you feel if you needed to work so hard just to get only a fraction of the thing that everyone else is born with? I’d feel murderous rage and seething hatred.

Blackpillers feel these negative emotions about missing out on teen love. Trans people miss out on their fuckin biological sex (and gendered experiences), and they’re nowhere near as angry. They’re sad but not so much angry. Maybe because of low T? And even though they’re sad, their communities are cucked to the brim with positivity and bluepilled copes. Why aren’t their communities more openly negative like incel communities are?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
its fake positivity and optimism to mask that they want to blow their brains out

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Numb, Alt Number 3, Abhorrence and 8 others
its fake positivity and optimism, in reality they want to blow their brains out

Yeah but why aren’t their communities more openly negative like incel communities are?

Yeah but why aren’t their communities more openly negative like incel communities are?
because they try to convince themselves that they are completely normal people that have nothing to be negative or resentful about, the trans community is just one big circle jerk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Trilogy, Sprinkles and 3 others
Yet the suicide rates are off the charts so this is entirely irrelevant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence, Sprinkles, schizo echochamber and 2 others
Yet the suicide rates are off the charts so this is entirely irrelevant

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Alt Number 3, Abhorrence and 4 others
@Aloha

I’m so mad sis

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21345
The 4chan E tranny sphere is pretty negative, as much or even moreso than here it's it's own thing separate from mainstream LGBT. They have heavy right wing/racist undertones

Part of it is incels genuinely being a grass roots movement of turboautist subhumans, while trannyism has alot more backing, call it zog/gae/globalist or whatever

Maybe as looksmax goes mainstream you'll see more positive hugboxing cucks

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, St.TikTokcel, Abhorrence and 1 other person
unironically I am so sympathetic towards ftms, they're like incels but starting out at PSL -3. Literally avg height of 4'8 and starting out with 0 inchers and female bones.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb and thecel
They are mentally ill so talking about their situation pessimisticly (aka realistically) they would rope, blackpillers are mentally sane and resilient in mind so we can be more realistic about things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Abhorrence and thecel
They are mentally ill so talking about their situation pessimisticly (aka realistically) they would rope, blackpillers are mentally sane and resilient in mind so we can be more realistic about things.
we are relatively mentally sane
you cant be completely sane without sex and a normal social life

• +1
Reactions: thecel
unironically I am so sympathetic towards ftms, they're like incels but starting out at PSL -3. Literally avg height of 4'8 and starting out with 0 inchers and female bones.
its hard for me to wrap my head around why someone would want to change genders

but i dont hate them bcuz every person is a product of their environment

they probably come from a delusional family brainwashed by kikes

or they were raped or sumn or went thru some other trauma

or a combination of those

• Woah
Imagine having to work your butt off to earn tens of thousands of dollars just to get something that everyone takes for granted: genitalia. And you don’t even get the full deal.

Drawbacks of MtF bottom surgery:
  • chance you’ll never be able to orgasm
  • dilation required to not lose depth
  • no auto-expansion upon arousal
  • depending on type of surgery, unable to self-lubricate or it self-lubricates constantly
  • infections and complications
  • possibility of uncanny aesthetics
  • no pregnancy potential
How envious and resentful would you feel if you needed to work so hard just to get only a fraction of the thing that everyone else is born with? I’d feel murderous rage and seething hatred.

Blackpillers feel these negative emotions about missing out on teen love. Trans people miss out on their fuckin biological sex (and gendered experiences), and they’re nowhere near as angry. They’re sad but not so much angry. Maybe because of low T? And even though they’re sad, their communities are cucked to the brim with positivity and bluepilled copes. Why aren’t their communities more openly negative like incel communities are?

• +1
its hard for me to wrap my head around why someone would want to change genders

but i dont hate them bcuz every person is a product of their environment

they probably come from a delusional family brainwashed by kikes

or they were raped or sumn or went thru some other trauma

or a combination of those
they have opposite sex wired brains
that's likely abnormal and product of deformities caused by environment

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Abhorrence
they have opposite sex wired brains
that's likely abnormal and product of deformities caused by environment
people hate hitler for killing these people but its impossible for this kind of people to live a normal happy life so he is kinda doing them a favor innit

there is no reason for me to hate trannies im thinking from an objective point of view

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and IAMNOTANINCEL
people hate hitler for killing these people but its impossible for this kind of people to live a normal happy life so he is kinda doing them a favor innit

there is no reason for me to hate trannies im thinking from an objective point of view
@thecel no offense brocel
but think about it

• +1