Isotretinoin Microdose Sourcing

stewyrelic

stewyrelic

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
3
Thinking about hopping on a microdose of isotretinoin. I have not had blood work done, but I know the correct dosage for my body weight and height. The only concern I have is that I would like to source it from IndiaMart (I have a verified supplier). It's significantly cheaper for me than to go through a dermatologist and have an annoyingly long process. Does anyone have experience taking isotretinoin without a prescription and would it be low iq to do this?
 
I saw that you are on a 10mg microdose of iso. How bad is drinking alcohol on an iso microdose <20mg.
not ideal, won't kill u but try and limit alcohol in general

the liver toxicity of isotretinoin is overstated tbh
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
0
Views
10
benny3636
B
halslayer
Replies
0
Views
30
halslayer
halslayer
jxhhyy.
Replies
16
Views
88
jxhhyy.
jxhhyy.
burntboats
Replies
0
Views
8
burntboats
burntboats
Insany2704
Replies
0
Views
20
Insany2704
Insany2704

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top