It amazes me how little people here hate on PUA scams

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
They're literally beyond delusional, this guy for example admitted looks matter multiple but came back with ''your personality matters too'' and ''looks theory is bullshit cause height matters too'' NOT REALIZING THAT BETTER LOOKS CORRELATE WITH BETTER PERSONALITY AND THAT HEIGHT IS PART OF LOOKS THEORY

How come nobody here bash them more? They're straight up bluepilling incels into thinking they'll get girls in order to get money off of them buying their books.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 176, TheChosenChad and 8 others
If you don't hate PUAs with a passion, you're not blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 176, middayshowers and 6 others
Gudru : bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
weissbier
= bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
"little people?"

what's that supposed to mean?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, BigBoy, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hated subhuman, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 685
Honestly, man, PUA is a dumb way to cope. If a girl doesn’t find you attractive, then she doesn’t find you attractive, end of story. If a girl rejects you, she isn’t gonna be like ‘That pickup line was shit. Come back to me when you come up with a better one’ and then you come up with a good pickup line and then she is like ‘That pickup line made me cream my knickers. Let’s have sex right now’.

It just doesn’t work like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, toolateforme, MammothActuary and 8 others
Honestly, man, PUA is a dumb way to cope. If a girl doesn’t find you attractive, then she doesn’t find you attractive, end of story. If a girl rejects you, she isn’t gonna be like ‘That pickup line was shit. Come back to me when you come up with a better one’ and then you come up with a good pickup line and then she is like ‘That pickup line made me cream my knickers. Let’s have sex right now’.

High iq

This is why I don't take them serious anymore. Tbh 99% of the discussions you have with people online is just them trying to confuse you by pseudointellectual spoutting trying to come over smart.The guy talked alot but said nothing meaningful or scientifically backed up, which makes it so cringy to look at. All he did was being repetitive for 2 hours straight.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 245
This is why I don't take them serious anymore. Tbh 99% of the discussions you have with people online is just them trying to confuse you by pseudointellectual spoutting trying to come over smart.The guy talked alot but said nothing meaningful or scientifically backed up, which makes it so cringy to look at. All he did was being repetitive for 2 hours straight.
What a moron.

• +1
he lost credibility when he said he had a 5 inch punisher

• +1
Most incels are tall tho, I have noticed that.

Fewer and fewer guys believe their shit anymore, they'll be extinct in 3-5 years.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 685
They're literally beyond delusional, this guy for example admitted looks matter multiple but came back with ''your personality matters too'' and ''looks theory is bullshit cause height matters too'' NOT REALIZING THAT BETTER LOOKS CORRELATE WITH BETTER PERSONALITY AND THAT HEIGHT IS PART OF LOOKS THEORY

How come nobody here bash them more? They're straight up bluepilling incels into thinking they'll get girls in order to get money off of them buying their books.

That stream was the most fun thing I’ve ever watched in my life

• +1
😂😂😂 I love you bro
Just go to the gym bro,just dress better bro,just get a haircut bro,just take a shower bro,just be more social bro

There is some legitimacy to PUA in my honest opinion. I do believe some texting strategies are better than others.

Most incels are tall tho, I have noticed that.
I highly doubt it.

first long winded high iq post i’ve seen from brettyboy
not that i don’t appreciate the “XD” posts or the “Sad shit, man.” posts though.

Best way to see how PUA doesn't work is to try it for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Arkantos, BigBoy and 1 other person
trying PUA will blackpill you stronger than anything else

There is some legitimacy to PUA in my honest opinion. I do believe some texting strategies are better than others.

I highly doubt it.
Legit son, the average height on here is 5'11". Maybe it's different on .co.
Best way to see how PUA doesn't work is to try it for yourself
Legit son. Only high iq post you've made.

the pua dude has a 5 inch dick
he is just using coping mechanisms dont go hard on him

I'm jealous of pro PUA's.
Anyone in the UK here wanna start a PUA business with me??
They're out there making bank!
I saw a few vids that some of them made recently where they talk about their earnings and stuff.
Just fake some infields (or don't fake them but obviously cherry pick playing huge numbers game) and then start coaching people for 2k for a single weekend.
And do bootcamps abroad where you can just have fun in Poland and shit.
Super fun life

PS - I've made thousands of approaches so can talk to talk lol

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I'm jealous of PUA's.
Anyone in the UK here wanna start a PUA business with me??
They're out there making bank!
I saw a few vids that some of them made recently where they talk about their earnings and stuff.
Just fake some infields (or don't fake them but obviously cherry pick playing huge numbers game) and then start coaching people for 2k for a single weekend.
And do bootcamps abroad where you can just have fun in Poland and shit.
Super fun life

PS - I've made thousands of approaches so can talk to talk lol
thx

38:58 EPIC MOMENT

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos

the worse ones are were the PUA coach is a chad or at least chadlite and says it was game and all the incels think they will get the same. Look at james tusk for example

• +1