It baffles me

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
GettyImages 141483984 56a133b65f9b58b7d0bcfdb1

Please someone tag the atheists ITT (because I don't who which users are gaytheists)

This is a simple and short post. I only have one question.

I was wondering, how can you guys not believe in a supreme being that created everything that exists in this universe (there could be other universes out there), if you consider the complexity of life (not even considering the complexity of the cosmos and its laws) and how we can experience emotions? Do you really think that atoms, that you guys think are simply materialistic and have no divine property, can produce profound emotions like love, hate, jealousy, envy, embarrassment, cringe, disgust, etc. and last but not least Being (awareness/consciousness)?

The reason you can't SEE God all around you, is because you can't accept that simply SEEING (meaning VISION of reality) is a miracle in and of itself. So open your 👁️👁️ to reality, and then you'll experience a profound epiphany (if you actually have lived life, not just merely exist like an NPC)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, 6”3mogger, St. Fraudcel and 3 others
Found the first gaytheist

I'll put him on my list of "people I will cuck" cause I'm a Bull

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and truthhurts
@optimisticzoomer why don't you kill yourself right now if you truly believe that there's no afterlife?

You won't remember anything you've ever done anyway, even if you live the best life ever that no human that has ever existed (not even those that exist rn and those that will exist in the future) will ever experience.

Seriously

@optimisticzoomer why don't you kill yourself right now if you truly believe that there's no afterlife?

You won't remember anything you've ever done anyway, even if you live the best life ever that no human that has ever existed (not even those that exist rn and those that will exist in the future) will ever experience.
Only replying out of pity so you don't have 5 comments in a row from yourself

And cos what's the point? I may as well just experience the one life I have. I could die any day anyway

The afterlife is a human creation (idea)

Only replying out of pity so you don't have 5 comments in a row from yourself
How can I expect an atheist to understand my master plan. I'm actually bumping my thread so that I can find the leading atheists of this forum, and not even to have debates with them (because to a person who uses his brain, it's obvious that God exists), but to masterfully put them on a special list of mine of "people I'm going to definitely cuck in the future"

I'm not an idiot to bump my thread by typing "bump" and post it a hundred times until I successfully achieve my master plan :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
And cos what's the point? I may as well just experience the one life I have. I could die any day anyway
1. What's the point of living?
2 Why don't you do coke and fuck hoes all day long until you die?
3. That's true :feelsuhh:

Why don't you simply become a serial killer?

Which God u believe in and what’s his name?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
View attachment 3082470

Please someone tag the atheists ITT (because I don't who which users are gaytheists)

This is a simple and short post. I only have one question.

I was wondering, how can you guys not believe in a supreme being that created everything that exists in this universe (there could be other universes out there), if you consider the complexity of life (not even considering the complexity of the cosmos and its laws) and how we can experience emotions? Do you really think that atoms, that you guys think are simply materialistic and have no divine property, can produce profound emotions like love, hate, jealousy, envy, embarrassment, cringe, disgust, etc. and last but not least Being (awareness/consciousness)?

The reason you can't SEE God all around you, is because you can't accept that simply SEEING (meaning VISION of reality) is a miracle in and of itself. So open your 👁️👁️ to reality, and then you'll experience a profound epiphany (if you actually have lived life, not just merely exist like an NPC)

• +1
human god cel

• Hmm...
@halloweed thank you brother for bumping my thread 👑

Respect and Love

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
human god cel
What do you mean? God is omnipotent, he can create a human avatar for himself so that he can show himself to humans in this materialistic dimension. How could humans otherwise see God? A human can't see a Being from an unknown dimension that is beyond space and time.

there might be a being but there is definenlty no after life

100% true. The more I learn about biology and universe and how complex even the simplest 1 cell organism are the more I believe in God.

• +1