It doesnt matter if your chad or not, the people who were never born are the REAL moggers.

D

Deleted member 23483

Iron
Thinking that gl people are happy 24/7 and subhumans are doomed to be abused dogs all of their lifes is such a stupid perspective, and it shows just how imature some of you are.

The thing is, life sucks for everyone.
On different levels, yeah.
But everyone is either miserable or neutral 90% of time. I remember Leonardo Dicaprio saying that once, that ppl feel sad most of the time but choose to ignore it.

How stupid do you have to be, to think you can ESCAPE existencial dread by face/height/dick-mogging everyone and fucking hoes on an yatch 24/7? Thats all cope. :feelswhy:
The truth of the matter is the moggers who were never born in this craphole in the first place, mog hard even the richest stacy or chad in the world.
They never felt any pain at all, they never had any problems, they dont know how shitty to be alive can be, they dont need the pleasures of life anyway cause without pain, pleasure is meagninless and useless, so they are not missing out or anything.

Attachments

• mykfpyy60c991.jpg
    mykfpyy60c991.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, johnsmithcel, Max Frauder and 6 others
Just kys theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23483
Stfu with such cope threads leave this forum and register/log in incels.is tbh

• WTF
stoicismmaxx theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23483 and alriodai
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 23483
stoicismmaxx theory
I fucking wish I was stoic, unfortunately im still materialistic despite being aware those things I mentioned, wont make me happy.
:feelswhy: :feelswhy:

I fucking wish I was stoic, unfortunately im still materialistic despite being aware those things I mentioned, wont make me happy.
:feelswhy: :feelswhy:
stoicism doesnt come in a day, only the most disciplined are able to master it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 23483
It actually takes guts.
Im personally too much of a pussy to go on with it.
i could kill myself like a pussy any second crying about how hard life is. what a true man will do is live on and work on his problems no matter how hard they seem. "do the impossible and you will never doubt yourself again"

• +1
As long as you're healthy you're a winner, even if 4 incel virgins tell you in a forum that you're a loser. Be healthy guys.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Yerico7 and Deleted member 23483
stoicism doesnt come in a day, only the most disciplined are able to master it
Were you able to??

I try meditating and becoming more present once in a while, but adhd fcks me up on that regard. I do like doing it though. I simply think so much, 95% of my problems could be solved if I thought less like those braindead npcs.

i could kill myself like a pussy any second crying about how hard life is. what a true man will do is live on and work on his problems no matter how hard they seem. "do the impossible and you will never doubt yourself again"
Yeah, but the ppl who kill themselves dont deserve to be shamed, imo.

Sometimes you give all you got, and its not enough unfortunately.

As long as you're healthy you're a winner, even if 4 incel virgins tell you in a forum that you're a loser. Be healthy guys.
Mental health, specially, is law.
Most people here dont even have that, though.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Were you able to??

I try meditating and becoming more present once in a while, but adhd fcks me up on that regard. I do like doing it though. I simply think so much, 95% of my problems could be solved if I thought less like those braindead npcs.
saying you have adhd is cope. placebo effect bro. dont make excuses and try your absolute hardest nothing is impossible

• Hmm...
Life doesn't suck for everyone, that's the problem. There's just a very small percentage who can enjoy it, the rest just doesn't have enough base stats anyways.

Based thread tho.

• Hmm...
Life doesn't suck for everyone, that's the problem. There's just a very small percentage who can enjoy it, the rest just doesn't have enough base stats anyways.

Based thread tho.
cope anyone can enjoy it

• JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell
Mental health, specially, is law.
Most people here dont even have that, though.
People here is totally crazy, those teens from uk/north america are completely stupid, average reddit user i guess. They have everything but they want more more more, wanna perfect face, perfect height, a lot of money, MORE MORE, childish behaviour.
And the idea of beauty is completely wrong, when they rated kurt cobain i laughed, kurt cobain is a normie according to those retards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23483 and DeformedCell

Based thread tho.
Like I said, it sucks on DIFFERENT levels.
For rich chad it may be '"'oh my god, this slut just tricked me n made herself pregnant, just so she can have all my money'" or paying expensive taxes, or gettin an incurable disease. Its just annoying to exist.
Dont you remember that scarface scene where tony is all like "is that, all there is? Eating, drinking fucking, snorting...". The human experience is very limited and Boring.

Ofc its better to be born in certain circustances but things are not that black white.

saying you have adhd is cope. placebo effect bro. dont make excuses and try your absolute hardest nothing is impossible
How is it cope? You wouldnt believe how bad it is, inside my brain.
I just cant stop overthinking every single minor detail about everything. My brain wont shut up.

I cant just simply say I dont have anything.

People here is totally crazy, those teens from uk/north america are completely stupid, average reddit user i guess. They have everything but they want more more more, wanna perfect face, perfect height, a lot of money, MORE MORE, childish behaviour.
And the idea of beauty is completely wrong, when they rated kurt cobain i laughed, kurt cobain is a normie according to those retards.
They overanalyze things too much.
All this BP shit has turned them into perfectionists, and now they refuse to be happy unless their lifes are just as perfect as the fairytale lives they ASSUME chads live, crazy stuff indeed. Many of them have bdd too.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
They overanalyze things too much.
All this BP shit has turned them into perfectionists, and now they refuse to be happy unless their lifes are just as perfect as the fairytale lives they ASSUME chads live, crazy stuff indeed. Many of them have bdd too.
Yes, they think that only perfection is attractive, JAW HUNTER BLUE EYES, and when they talk about maxila is hilarous, they don't have a clue about how it works, MAXILLA MAXILLA JAW JAW.

• JFL
life sucks except for the sage : "Except for the wise man, no one is content with what he is: all unreason is worked with disgust of itself." Seneca.

• +1
Like I said, it sucks on DIFFERENT levels.
For rich chad it may be '"'oh my god, this slut just tricked me n made herself pregnant, just so she can have all my money'" or paying expensive taxes, or gettin an incurable disease. Its just annoying to exist.
Dont you remember that scarface scene where tony is all like "is that, all there is? Eating, drinking fucking, snorting...". The human experience is very limited and Boring.

Ofc its better to be born in certain circustances but things are not that black white.

True, it's limited and boring, but as long as you're not on top you're just craving for it, disproportionately so.

The burden of being human, knowing it all about that shitty loop but unable to escape it :feelswhy:

Can't wait to get replaced by an AI, so at least that shit show would end. :feelsgah:

• +1