It feels so fucking shit to see someone taller than you

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
And that too especially when you are already tall and the other guy is atleast avg facially.
I'm 192cm so it's rare for me to see someone taller than me but when I do all I see is him (no homo) I just want to kill him ( in GTA 6 ofc)
I can't even imagine how 5'7-5'9 guys live their pathetic life's getting heightmogged by fucking foids lmao...

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, boss8055, Bomber517 and 6 others
Feels way worse to see someone genuinely good looking, makes me want to throw acid at him (in GTA5)

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, mathis, tombradylover and 3 others
Guys taller than me look goofy. I'm not jealous of them.

• +1
Reactions: Epola
And that too especially when you are already tall and the other guy is atleast avg facially.
I'm 192cm so it's rare for me to see someone taller than me but when I do all I see is him (no homo) I just want to kill him ( in GTA 6 ofc)
I can't even imagine how 5'7-5'9 guys live their pathetic life's getting heightmogged by fucking foids lmao...
lol height is cope

lol height is cope

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
lol just be average height and above average face is not that deep lol

height mogs don’t bother me very much it’s the face mogs

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, mathis, tombradylover and 1 other person
Average heightcoper ramblings

At this point you just got to accept it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
u gonna call this cope
at 5'10 i rarely see women taller than me
like less than 1/100

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, boss8055 and 5.5psl
Feels way worse to see someone genuinely good looking, makes me want to throw acid at him
nah i like good looks, and i know how many complicated proportions and features are needed to make good looks
that's like being mad usain bolt is faster than you
meanwhile height is literally just more of one thing
that's like failing a test by one point
Height mogs are 200 times worse

I wonder how other men feel when they see me a 6"6 htn with a 22inch bidelt wearing designer(fake) but when i see someone taller it still kinda hurts if there htn+

Has it helped you get pussy? Whats your bodycount?

At least i can say to myself " nah idc my dick is bigger anyway"😂 Saving me for roping ngl