Most brutal heightpill for me today , face copers gtfih

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
So today a bunch of assholes in my class were playing truth and dare , but everyone was choosing truth whenever their turn came and everyone was asked the same question " who is the hottest guy/girl in the class for you" ?
my class is of 94 and I'm the second tallest at almost 6'4 with the tallest guy being around 6'6-6'7 but textbook subhuman facially
I'm a textbook ltn but not ugly
the most facially attractive guy in the class is a 5'7 chadlite , now when one of the girls was asked who is the hottest guy according to you she said it was me
laughs cage GIF

Some were shocked like wtf how can that ltn be the hottest in the class when we have other moggers ?? She said "height is most important for me and he isn't even ugly so I'll take him"
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

legit lifefuel I'll just escalate things further and slay her i myself didn't believed when she said that
that girl was 5'5 thick ltb tho
Btw if you are short then don't get disheartened as for most girls would pick avg height good looking guy over tall normie but some girls would legit choose the tall one provided he isn't ugly
if you are over 6'3+ and incel then you legit have to be like deformed tier almost as if someone threw a litre of concentrated hydrochloric acid on your face.
@looksmaxxer234 @Reformed @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Obito @HarrierDuBois @Xerryx

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, lightskinbengali, Fundz and 30 others
Good thread. Mf’s on a blackpilled forum will tell you height is meaningless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Egyptianmogger, Eduardo DOV and 24 others
Anyone over 12 iq knows that height is extremely important, it just can’t save a bad face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, reaper2, Mewton and 16 others
If u don’t make a move on her ur retarded

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, Mewton, thereallegend and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, rizkizz9, midlatinocel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, BoredPrince and 5.5psl
I am like in the top 5 tallest guys in my new school like 400 people i mogg all the taller guys than me facially too jfl the amount of attention i got on my first day from foids was crazy i should give the heightpill more credit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, AsGoodAsItGets, midlatinocel and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 24444
P in V when?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and 5.5psl
Also do you think she would choose my black friend? He wants to get surgeries and do roids but I think he is fine the way he is
DDB1CC4D 1845 488A 9474 FC2F9014C7FF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, reaper2, currybrah and 19 others
I am like in the top 5 tallest guys in my new school like 400 people i mogg all the taller guys than me facially too jfl the amount of attention i got on my first day from foids was crazy i should give the heightpill more credit
D03D629E 483B 465F B861 C5E2DDDCEBCC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, reaper2, currybrah and 5 others
S̴̢S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈S̴̢

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, midlatinocel, 7ft and 3 others
Yeah but the thing is the halo starts at like 6’3-6’4. I literally go from 5’8 to 5’11-6’ w frauding and I don’t notice a significant difference, while some Fingol schizo thinks that extra 3cm of height will make him a slayer @User49

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AsGoodAsItGets, tombradylover and 8 others
Not me idiot i am like a htn and wheatwaffles rated me a 7 top 10% facially also i am white with good coloring
Muh good coloring. Meanwhile I prob get better coloring from just tan axxing and contact maxxing noob

Yeah but the thing is the halo starts at like 6’3-6’4. I literally go from 5’8 to 5’11-6’ w frauding and I don’t notice a significant difference, while some Fingol schizo thinks that extra 3cm of height will make him a slayer @User49
Halo starts at 6'2+
You can use shoe lifts to get further halo

Lol at niggas thinking that if they were an inch or 2 taller they wouldn’t be incel, imo if you’re 5’7 and below complaining about height then it’s justified but anything above that is just utter cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, AsGoodAsItGets, tombradylover and 7 others
Lol at niggas thinking that if they were an inch or 2 taller they wouldn’t be incel, imo if you’re 5’7 and below complaining about height then it’s justified but anything above that is just utter cope
Ik you are 5'8 bro as i mentioned don't get disheartened face does matter quite a lot and face> height but height is a huge halo don't cope .

There was a user called Artemis who is 5’10 and he thinks extra 3cm will make him look tall(1std above average) and make him a slayer. I just hate that cunt and mock him whenever I get the opportunity, sorry for the ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currybrah, nanefer, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Muh good coloring. Meanwhile I prob get better coloring from just tan axxing and contact maxxing noob
idiot i have green eyes and i am tan girls always ask me how i am so tan jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Reformed
idiot i have green eyes and i am tan girls always ask me how i am so tan jfl
Mirin. I’m golden tanned but I fraud blue eyes with contacts

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 22924
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, BoredPrince and 5.5psl
Ik you are 5'8 bro as i mentioned don't get disheartened face does matter quite a lot and face> height but height is a huge halo don't cope .
Oh yeah no shit lmao I’m well aware, I’m just saying it’s funny how niggas who are ugly and above average height or more think that them being tall would improve their situation, if you’re below average height you need to have HTN/Chadlite minimum face and above average in everything else (drip, dick, physique etc) or you’ll basically just be another normie, but even then you could get mogged by someone taller than you even without that shit but just better face in general

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, ROTTING, 7ft and 3 others
:Comfy: Yeah but the thing is the halo starts at like 6’3-6’4. I literally go from 5’8 to 5’11-6’ w frauding and I don’t notice a significant difference, while some Fingol schizo thinks that extra 3cm of height will make him a slayer @User49
unbanned for the 50th time :Comfy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
Oh yeah no shit lmao I’m well aware, I’m just saying it’s funny how niggas who are ugly and above average height or more think that them being tall would improve their situation, if you’re below average height you need to have HTN/Chadlite minimum face and above average in everything else (drip, dick, physique etc) or you’ll basically just be another normie, but even then you could get mogged by someone taller than you even without that shit but just better face in general
Tall drippaxxed htn is law i got so much attention from girls my first day of school literally other dudes kept pointing it out i should leave this place i accended

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui, Looks234 and 5.5psl
Tall drippaxxed htn is law i got so much attention from girls my first day of school literally other dudes kept pointing it out i should leave this place i accended
What's your height in cm ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
What's your height in cm ??
Depends when I measure myself at the doctor office i was 191.7 and in the evening I measure myself at 188.5 but I fraud with 4 cm lifts so i am literally the tallest guy everywhere i go i walk on them for a year now cant even walk without them jfl

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
I have been stressing the importance of height for a very long time now.

Sadly, I have neither height nor face and on top of that I am now balding.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, thereallegend, midlatinocel and 5 others
So today a bunch of assholes in my class were playing truth and dare , but everyone was choosing truth whenever their turn came and everyone was asked the same question " who is the hottest guy/girl in the class for you" ?
my class is of 94 and I'm the second tallest at almost 6'4 with the tallest guy being around 6'6-6'7 but textbook subhuman facially
the most facially attractive guy in the class is a 5'7 chadlite , now when one of the girls was asked who is the hottest guy according to you she said it was me
laughs cage GIF

Some were shocked like wtf how can that ltn be the hottest in the class when we have other moggers ?? She said "height is most important for me and he isn't even ugly so I'll take him"
Cracking Up Lol GIF

legit lifefuel I'll just escalate things further and slay her i myself didn't believed when she said that
Btw if you are short then don't get disheartened as for most girls would pick avg height good looking guy over tall normie but some girls would legit choose the tall one provided he isn't ugly
if you are over 6'3+ and incel then you legit have to be like deformed tier almost as if someone threw a litre of concentrated hydrochloric acid on your face.
@nitesik @BoredPrince

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Over I need to drip and physique max to compensate hopefully I keep growing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
laughs cage GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Wow you could land manlet rostie fem🤢le by being top 0.5% in height

Just be top 0.5% in height bro

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and 5.5psl
Wow you could land manlet rostie fem🤢le by being top 0.5% in height

Just be top 0.5% in height bro
Just be 6'4, jacked with a square jaw is law

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
Just be 0.000005% theory
Avg height is 190cm
Avg guys is 23 ffmi @ 10%bf
Avg guy has a decent forward growth
So putting up these stats and those i mentioned that would be around top 25%
And if you disagree then you are coping really really hard .

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Good for you OP but face is king nonetheless.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 28541, BoredPrince and 1 other person
under 6‘5 is over tier in EUW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
water

nice for you OP, you found a height fetishist

but dont overdo the coping and think you could snatch a girl from the manlet chadlite, 99% of women will prefer him over you (just a reminder)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 28541, Chadeep and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi