It got confirmed once again I’m chadlite in height

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
6’3 is enough to be taller than most guys you come across on the streetin Europe but in clubs 100% there will be guys who tower over you

6’3 is chadlite in height inthe developed world , around 6’5 when chad territory begins , at that point you are known as The tall guy wherever you go not just someone “above average “

Clubs are infested with tallfaggots almost as if every place had a basketball player just to ruin the experience for everyone else these guys often just camp in the middle of the dance floor and girls just come up to them grinding their asses they stand there like lighttowers :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GigaAscender, Racky, AscendingHero and 24 others
There is no such thing as chadlite in height. You're either chadlite overall or you're not.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, klamus, Schönling and 18 others
What would u describe the average height where u live(ofcourse young white men)

Unless he lives in the netherlands it's probably 5'10. He is exaggerating the requirements for chad height. Chad height is 6'1 and above.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, GigaAscender, AscendingHero and 12 others
Rural around 177-178, urban in general 180, young college 183, top universities around 185 cm
Officials stats are cope because of gypsies bringing down average

Clubs, sporting facilites, gyms, high end places are usually filled with tall guys, easy to come across 190+ guys on a weekend night out

Manlets rot at home

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, GigaAscender, AscendingHero and 12 others
Rural around 177-178, urban in general 180, young college 183, top universities around 185 cm

Clubs, sporting facilites, gyms, high end places are usually filled with tall guys, easy to come across 190+ guys on a weekend night out

Manlets rot at home
It's over for my 176cm self

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 20064, Deleted member and 5 others
autism

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 17595, AscendingHero and 6 others

Manlets rot at home
Interesting

Where I live it’s the opposite almost

Rural people are tall and cities are full of ethnics and lgbt types that are short

6´3+=life
sub6´3=death

The average height of sex havers is 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It's over for my 176cm self
Not over but clubs are not the best for you but you wouldnt even like them I guess so whatever
204D93EE B04F 4EE4 87E2 4D6C21533157

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes and Xangsane
Clavicule and shoulder width is more important than height once you reach 6ft.

Prime Arnold Schwarzenegger at 6ft 2 moggs any 6ft 6 to oblivion. Long legs long arms small head are disgusting just like manlet short legs and big head.

Height is not the longer the better like your Big Black Cock halo.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, GigaAscender, Yerico7 and 6 others
urban in general 180
There is no way, I was in Budapest at 180 and was bit about average. You probably can't estimate of shorter people at 190cm that well.

I would say average height there was 175

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eyes, Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 17872

Manlets rot at home
It's just that homosexuals like you like to be dominated so subconsciously you are attracted to tall men and you don't see short men. You're no better than girls. Even the gays are doing it now. What the hell?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, GigaAscender, Prettyboy and 4 others
Interesting

Where I live it’s the opposite almost

Rural people are tall and cities are full of ethnics and lgbt types that are short
That simply can't be true unless the whole city is homosexual Indians. People in the city are always taller because they're usually whiter and financially better off.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and incel194012940
Yes but you need to be under 6ft4 because then you get tall Twink effect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 15827

Manlets rot at home
Where u from?

No shit 6’3 is tall lmao

• +1
i can confirm that height is everything. i'm 187 cm ( in france), my brother 189 and my father is 195 cm . and despite his nw 3 he always moggs 100% of the male crowd .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Silver and .*my*.
That simply can't be true unless the whole city is homosexual Indians. People in the city are always taller because they're usually whiter and financially better off.
Bro I don’t live in Romania.

People in the countryside are Anglo-German mixes

People in the city are a real melting pot

i can confirm that height is everything. i'm 187 cm ( in france), my brother 189 and my father is 195 cm . and despite his nw 3 he always moggs 100% of the male crowd .
Maybe because he actually knows how to talk. Why do you incels always think that it's your height?

• Ugh..
Brutal being mogged by your father, is your mother really short?

6’3 is enough to be taller than most guys you come across on the streetin Europe but in clubs 100% there will be guys who tower over you

6’3 is chadlite in height inthe developed world , around 6’5 when chad territory begins , at that point you are known as The tall guy wherever you go not just someone “above average “

Clubs are infested with tallfaggots almost as if every place had a basketball player just to ruin the experience for everyone else these guys often just camp in the middle of the dance floor and girls just come up to them grinding their asses they stand there like lighttowers :blackpill:
Your 6’3 lucky dog. Any tips to get there?

Brutal being mogged by your father, is your mother really short?
165 cm... but my father has crazy lucky genetic, his parents were manlet so that is insanely weird ( he drinks a lot of milk while being young and swimming so maybe that helped)

• +1
Reactions: Silver
I'm getting stilts for next weekend bruh the height inflatiion is INSANE i'm literally a midget at 6'1 barefoot

I'm getting stilts for next weekend bruh the height inflatiion is INSANE i'm literally a midget at 6'1 barefoot
I feel like that all the time. It doesn't help that I consistently hang out with tall dudes that are like 6'3+

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
At 6’1 from all these threads from eurofags I just gonna buy elevator shoes for 2-3 inches if I ever travel

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

How many 6'5+ guys have chad faces. Very rare. Many have fucked up body proportions too, wide hips, few of them look athletic
Most of them are far from chads unless gymcelled which is rare. If you were muscle mass-maxxed at 6'3 weighing 105 - 110 kilos you would sizemog them which matters more to girls than height.

Not over but clubs are not the best for you but you wouldnt even like them I guess so whatever
View attachment 1762794
That looks like a proper sausagefest, even worse male - female ratio than tinder

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Sheesh 6’3 nice height man

I’m saying man its gonna be 77” 7” 7 PSL MINIMUM in 2027

top universities around 185 cm
really nigga. that's some exaggeration right there. a lot of study coping truecels go to college remember

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, GigaAscender, AscendingHero and 10 others
really nigga. that's some exaggeration right there. a lot of study coping truecels go to college remember
I went to top 3 uni In the UK and average height was around 5’9 due to the fact it was 65%+ ethnic.

People here are also exaggerating their own height by 1-2 inches.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, AscendingHero, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
I went to top 3 uni In the UK and average height was around 5’9 due to the fact it was 65%+ ethnic.

People here are also exaggerating their own height by 1-2 inches.
But according to OffTopic threads average Uni student is a 6'4 Mike Thurston lookalike :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and eyes

Agree with this. 6'6- 6'8 is the goldilocks.
Regarding the clubber tallfags, they don't even dance at all so stand even taller. :coffee:

Manlets rot at home

No way, the college average is 6' in Hungary. Haven't encountered giga tall people often during my trip to Budapest. Same height average as Southern Europe I would say so. Felt tall enough.

In the West, it's a different story. You often encounter a 6'6 6'7 + tallfag. Hell, even a 6'2 girl is not uncommon. Sometimes I see 6'7 6'8 70-80 year old boomers consecutively on street. :blackpill:

A few days ago, I went to a high-end rave club. At some point, from my view, the average was so tall that almost everyone was 6'1-6'4, like 80% + of the males. For the first time in my life, I felt average heightwise and I'm like 6'3. There were like 1 or 2 giga tall guys, so that would still have a huge halo. Funny enough, the tallfags weren't approached as I have seen so.

Overall, it's over if you don't have a good face as if you're not 6'5+ as a male. INB4 an Iberian basement dweller cuck calls out
"I heightmog everyone at 6'1, you're coping."

No you don't.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
View attachment 1762794
Full of subhumans :lul::lul::lul: JFL at claiming 6'1 6'2 average. It seems like 6'3 POV is still tall.

I think that was an easy mogfest for you.

No way, the college average is 6' in Hungary. Haven't encountered giga tall people often during my trip to Budapest. Same height average as Southern Europe I would say so. Felt tall enough.
I would say it is 180 cm. Most guys are 175 - 180 cm tall, but 190+ cm guys aren't rare either

Also I don't think height matters that much here unless below average. I know 178 cm tall stacies with boyfriends that have the exact same height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Hero of the Imperium and eyes
How many 6'5+ guys have chad faces. Very rare. Many have fucked up body proportions too, wide hips, few of them look athletic
Most of them are far from chads unless gymcelled which is rare. If you were muscle mass-maxxed at 6'3 weighing 105 - 110 kilos you would sizemog them which matters more to girls than height.

That looks like a proper sausagefest, even worse male - female ratio than tinder

Usually it's darker on high end clubs, raves technos etc. so height and bodymatters more instead of face.

I would say it is 180 cm. Most guys are 175 - 180 cm tall, but 190+ cm guys aren't rare either
5'11 - 6'0 (180-183) is what I would have called the Western average for locals.

Of course, 190+ cm isn't the slightest rare in any part of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130

FUCK YOU

Are you deadass 6’3 barefoot not morning measured accurately with an aerosol can or stadiometer?

Are you deadass 6’3 barefoot not morning measured accurately with an aerosol can or stadiometer?
I would say 6'3 isn't special in Western Europe at all, as a 6'3.

If you're facially attractive all that matters is that you are "tall enough". If you are 6 foot and have facial halo features it doesn't matter if some dude is 6'2, unless he is at least as attractive as you he will be invisible next to you. The importance of height is not linear, it drastically decreases after 6 foot.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Oberyn
This is pure autistm @Prettyboy

6'2-6'3 is the ideal height

6'5 is a niche loved height

There is no Chadlite in height lol but I understand tryna relate to these autists.

If you were to rank heights by divisions though: (No man is shorter than 5'2 without dwarfism)

5'2-5'3 and you are 2/10 trucel height
5'4-5'5 and you are 3/10 incel height
5'6-5'8 and you are 4/10 below average height
5'9 and you are pure average at 5/10 height
5'10-5'11 and you are slightly above average at 6/10 height
6'0-6'1 and you are Chadlite 7/10 height
6'2-6'3 and you are Chad 8+/10 height
6'4-6'6 is niche and can range in any of the Chad divisions but can also failo you as you stand out and can be expected to prove yourself socially a lot in social situations
6'7-7'0 is again niche and all dependent on the girl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and GigaAscender
Silly thread, 6’3 is like 98th-99th percentile or some shit in the West.

Even 6’ should be enough to slay well with face.

People on this forum blow me away with their complete lack of brain cells and broscience theories.

If everyone is a 6’+ chadlite then why is the majority of the population struggling to get laid in todays society?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

6'1" and 6'2" are chad, anything shorter is less and anything greater is bound to look worse. Anything 6'6" or more is too tall.

I'm 6'0 feet tall (actual 6'0, precisely 182cm) and I've been described as "tall" in multiple occasions.

What I have noticed is that people's conception of what tall is varies heavily based on the people they're around.
When I was living in Italy, most people considered me tall.
When I was living in an U.K. college, I was considered average, unless I was in a group where no taller guys were around, in which case I defaulted back to "tall" as most guys are still around 5'8-5'9.

TL;DR "tall" depends on the people who are around you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

you mog 99.9% of zoomers in merica

From My experiences in Finland 6'3 is pretty much where height gains essentially cap. You won't get mogged by The 2 6'5 guys in The club. And 6'8 Freak you see once a year Will mog everyone