It is better to be asian than be white.

gogg

gogg

Iron
First I want to say that its better to be white chad/chadlite than asian chad/chadlite but if you are anything below that it is far better to be asian.

This is due to the simple fact the asian plastic surgery has been truly dialed down to exactly what people want. More specifically korean surgery can turn an ltn to a htn with more SMV than chad. They might not be high psl but they literally are female gaze.

These are the first results when i type in "korea men plastic surgery" to google
3_1_6e3a69c1-9bfa-4df3-854f-5f5cca3f41ac_large.jpg
4_1_large.jpg

Amazing results. Basically look like new people. The very last one is literally taking someone I would argue could be sub 5 and making him into low htn with massive appeal.

These are the first results when i type in "white men plastic surgery results"
revision-rhinoplasty-188-view1-detail.jpg
best-male-facelift-results.jpg

These men look better, but it doesnt even come close to comparing with the koreans.

While other asians can do this, it def works best on koreans. I honestly believe that a 6'1" ltn korean who goes through plastic surgery will get more women in 2022 than a white chad, simply because of femgaze.

jbk

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Softboymaxx, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Fgsfds and 3 others
Itโ€™s just because Koreans are more blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Not a word was read

Typical dogshit greycel thread.

Instead of making shitty threads instead read the ones made by past users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 23186 and 5 others
its better to be good looking than any fucking race you name it.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
This is like saying that it's better than being a birdcel than to be slightly recessed because surgery will improve your face more

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, varbrah, to be human and 4 others
While other asians can do this, it def works best on koreans. I honestly believe that a 6'1" ltn korean who goes through plastic surgery will get more women in 2022 than a white chad, simply because of femgaze.

jbk
Reminder that this is the women you're gonna get

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, AscensionMan98 and 3 others
Can white men get surgery in Korea if they want to prettyboy maxx?

• +1
maybe its because the average young white person doesnโ€™t need plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22126, rand anon and 2 others
holy fuck howโ€™s it possible to be this low iq

has to be bait

• Hmm...
This is like saying that it's better than being a birdcel than to be slightly recessed because surgery will improve your face more
good analogy

what i am saying is if your normie its better to be korean because you can ascend more.

what i am saying is if your normie its better to be korean because you can ascend more.
yeah same thing
you think starting with a worse base is better because you can ascend more but 0,5 + 1.5 and 1.5 + 0.5 are both 2

do these "korean normies" get more attractive than white normies?

you posted 3 guys in their 20s (ultra frauded by the way, just like every korean surgery before and after) and 2 men in their 30s and one in his 50s

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
First I want to say that its better to be white chad/chadlite than asian chad/chadlite but if you are anything below that it is far better to be asian.

This is due to the simple fact the asian plastic surgery has been truly dialed down to exactly what people want. More specifically korean surgery can turn an ltn to a htn with more SMV than chad. They might not be high psl but they literally are female gaze.

These are the first results when i type in "korea men plastic surgery" to google
View attachment 1921415
4_1_large.jpg

Amazing results. Basically look like new people. The very last one is literally taking someone I would argue could be sub 5 and making him into low htn with massive appeal.

View attachment 1921416

These men look better, but it doesnt even come close to comparing with the koreans.

jbk
You gave examples of young asian men turning into pretty boys, and old white men just removing wrinkles or getting rhinoplasty. Shitty comparison lol

• +1
you posted 3 guys in their 20s (ultra frauded by the way, just like every korean surgery before and after) and 2 men in their 30s and one in his 50s
You gave examples of young asian men turning into pretty boys, and old white men just removing wrinkles or getting rhinoplasty. Shitty comparison lol
post good white plastic surgeries

Hqdefault

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds and zharupodrugu

View attachment 1921415
4_1_large.jpg

View attachment 1921416

jbk
The second Korean picture looks like he's half Latin Caribbean, third one has a very exotic phenotype for a Korean.

Shit theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
FaceApp 1666714326682

FaceApp 1666713964116

3129967_FaceApp_1666713542730.jpg

Attachments

• FaceApp_1666713542730.jpg
    FaceApp_1666713542730.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Fact check: false

1: all of these korean before and after pics are photoshopped, not a single one is legit. they are well known for posting fake results like this
2: korean beauty standards revolve around removing bone and making your face look smaller / more neotenous. if you are young and want to femboymaxx it could work, but you will age like shit with less bone support. there is a reason prettyboys dont age well

• Woah