averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Like, look the average man back then
g1860.jpg
427.jpg

he's young as fuck but look at his hand, wtf even
Now this is the current man
Screen%20Shot%202013-10-09%20at%2011.14.15%20AM.png

Similar to something? Fucking women,no muscle, wide hips, narrow shoulders, small joints
uk.jpg
THIS IS DEPRESSING

Not enought evidence? Let's look at women back then
9a4f7f42aed48e04805a212c3ae2eb5a--teenage-girls-young-girls.jpg
1948-Aldens-teen-girls-suits-sets-44-300x460.jpg

Compare these young women to these young women:
73271536.jpg

Notice something? Due to estrogen these fucking 15-6 year olds are fully grown up women

Women start developing nowadays at fucking 11 or 12 while men look weak, are feminine, submissive and fucking ridicule at this point. How the fuck can any of you still believe that the goverment or someone is pouring fucking estrogen or some shit in what we drink, eat or breath?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
yep exactly what we talked about in the other thread earlier

literal fertility goddesses walking around with low t soimales that can't even appreciate it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
Just inject theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just inject theory.
Injecting is a very real possibility these days, just look at men then, do you really think they needed to inject anything? Just look at those hands

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
  • +1
It's not only estrogen.

Most people are sleep-deprived.
All young males are encouraged/Brainwashed to act passive. Being passive and lowering your value in a male group also lowers your testosterone.

Having no triggers (because of hard life) causes bad development.
Softness of food is causing bad face development.

Laptops phones and whatever 24/7 radiating on our balls.
Drinking culture.. teens killing their testosterone (increases plasma testosterone in brain but temporary).
Lazy culture.. some people are praised for being lazy.

Your balls produce testosterone just like everyone else.. but you'd suprised at how 95% of males destroy their T by a shitty lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
It's primarily because of the modern lifestyle. It is incompatible with human physiology

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6401
It's not only estrogen.

All young males are encouraged/Brainwashed to act passive. Being passive and lowering your value in a male group also lowers your testosterone.

Drinking culture.. teens killing their testosterone (increases plasma testosterone in brain but temporary).

Your balls produce testosterone just like everyone else.. but you'd suprised at how 95% of males destroy their T by a shitty lifestyle
This. I'm so glad I was raised right where I don't suffer from shit t levels

• +1
It's not only estrogen.

Yeah but what about females? That's proof that estrogen is there somewhere and people don't suddenly change lifestyle, of course having such a shitty lifestyle is very deprimental but they are messing with estrogen too man, there some literals 12 yo who look like if they have 20

• +1
Yeah but what about females? That's proof that estrogen is there somewhere and people don't suddenly change lifestyle, of course having such a shitty lifestyle is very deprimental but they are messing with estrogen too man, there some literals 12 yo who look like if they have 20
https://www.google.nl/amp/s/soyandmilkfreelife.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/mcdonalds-soyland/amp/

Mcdonalds is soyland according to that. I don't know if its true but ill go with it.

You're right about foods containing more Estrogen. Personality of girls nowadays is also a lot more aggressive/emotional which also is a effect of estrogen.

But to battle against it you need to have a good lifestyle. One that boosts T and decreases E as much as possible
This. I'm so glad I was raised right where I don't suffer from shit t levels
My family gave me Middle eastern food everyday(lots of meat and rice) so different from the western lifestyle.

It's noticable when you have higher T levels than your friend (no bragging). Even when smaller and less muscle mass I always produced the same (or better) results than my friends who had much more growth.

Nibba if u ever get kids make sure you make them grow right

Last edited:
  • +1
https://www.google.nl/amp/s/soyandmilkfreelife.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/mcdonalds-soyland/amp/

Mcdonalds is soyland according to that. I don't know if its true but ill go with it.

You're right about foods containing more Estrogen. Personality of girls nowadays is also a lot more aggressive/emotional which also is a effect of estrogen.

But to battle against it you need to have a good lifestyle. One that boosts T and decreases E as much as possible

My family gave me Middle eastern food everyday(lots of meat and rice) so different from the western lifestyle.

It's noticable when you have higher T levels than your friend (no bragging). Even when smaller and less muscle mass I always produced the same (or better) results than my friends who had much more growth.

Nibba if u ever get kids make sure you make them grow right
Even then it makes it harder to be a normal male nowadays, my fucking parents didn't bring me up 100% right (at least above average nowadays) and are doing an even worse job with my brothers, if I ever have kids I'll make sure they grow up right

• +1
Even then it makes it harder to be a normal male nowadays, my fucking parents didn't bring me up 100% right (at least above average nowadays) and are doing an even worse job with my brothers, if I ever have kids I'll make sure they grow up right

Just inject and take a AI if you want to be a 'normal male'.

• +1
JUST B URSELF
-SOIMALES

:bluepill::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6401
The thing is high t means higher output of DHT byproduct, which means balding earlier and faster. Even if your hairs follicles androgen receptors have low sensitivity to DHT, and overflowing amount of it will still bald you faster than If you didn't have it there to begin with.

But I heard low T also causes balding as well. Scientists and medical professionals need find the exact middle of the road testosterone level each person should be at on an individual basis, (because everyone's sensitivity to DHT is obviously not the same) that will be enough to help maturise body features in males, while at the same time mitigating the amount of DHT byproduct that gets exposed to hair follicles thereby causing them to bald significantly slower than if they had higher T, if not completely prevent balding altogether.

The current available treatments and the mentality and approach towards DHT to prevent balding with such medicines as finasteride are the most misbegotten mentality to approach balding. DHT is an extremely important chemical that is needed to help maturise male facial features (growing bones and shit) while also keeping up ones sexual hormones, it's no fucking wonder why there are so many sexual related side effects such as ED with continuous usage of finasteride, when you are literally nuking the chemical that is responsible for giving you erections in the first place.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: