It is cope to say that attacking foids is unmasculine

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Real alpha animals attack both males and females of their species for FOOD and mating DOMINANCE tbh.

I am not a cuck and if you don't attack men and women then you are cucked tbh. These normies would lynch you in an instant.

Here is a tale:
Once some foid pushed past me so I pulled her back by the shoulder with such force (like a dumbel row) so that she fell backwards. White knights tried to do something but then realized I am a 6'5 (in boots) BBC low inhib nigga who will literally kill them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, BrettyBoy, kirbyparks and 10 others
Roasties need to be put in check

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and Insomniac
Once some foid pushed past me so I pulled her back by the shoulder with such force (like a dumbel row) so that she fell backwards. White knights tried to do something but then realized I am a 6'5 (in boots) BBC low inhib nigga who will literally kill them.
Image result for blushing wojak

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks, ElliotRodgerJr, JellyBelly and 2 others
Once some foid pushed past me so I pulled her back by the shoulder with such force (like a dumbel row) so that she fell backwards. White knights tried to do something but then realized I am a 6'5 (in boots) BBC
Good I hate rude as bitches. I use to work at an after school program and a 7th grade roasties(not joking she sucked dick according to the other students) looked at me as if I were some rapist. I should have kicked her in the face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I hit a foid once and I’m glad I did tbh. Couldn’t allow myself to be pushed around by that cunt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
This.
The real pussy is the one who listens to the beta orbiters. When they gang up on you go all out, what are they gonna say?
>yeah uh we just wanted to beat you up you vs our group its not fair that you fucked up the kneecaps of two of us
Every male with two braincels will know that he shouldn’t fuck with you, you fought against a group of people.
It doesn’t even matter if you won.

Who is the real pussy, the one who is intimidated by a WOMAN and her BETA ORBITERS.
Or the one who hits back?

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
  • +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
hit a bitch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
I had to shout down a ricewhore cunt who thought she was smarter than me. She went crying to the professor and I had to “talk with him” lol.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and ElliotRodgerJr
I hit a foid once and I’m glad I did tbh. Couldn’t allow myself to be pushed around by that cunt.

same here, but I served jail time for it. when you have a mental disorder the system literally treats you like a piece of shit who shouldn't have rights. like queers and trannies get treated better. and that's no joke.

seriously though, you should read Michel Foucault on the matter.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
same here, but I served jail time for it. when you have a mental disorder the system literally treats you like a piece of shit who shouldn't have rights. like queers and trannies get treated better. and that's no joke.

seriously though, you should read Michel Foucault on the matter.
switch sexes and the man you hit wouldve been thrown in jail

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
exactly.
I’m 6'1 aka a manlet :feelsrope:

if that's a manlet then I'm fucked. then again, I've had a higher body count in terms of sex than many men here but I hold no grudge. women are just terrible people.

nah mane

if you are trying to make a bitch submit to you by physical force you have already failed. this is a last resort for the t hungry buff foids. You werent able to prove your masculinity so you trying to beat it inside the bitch now. you make her submit to you mentally. women want that shit instinctively. im not saying to not club a bitch if he a buff bitch crusin for a brusin cus ive had my fair share but with game yeah it does matter

BE A GENTLEMAN

I used to shove foids in the hallway tbh. Also told this one who was doing a presentation about le starving african kids that she was doing it for attention in 6th or 7th grade. One time these foids were looking at this caterpillar and i pretended to squash it. They called me a psychopath

• JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks
I had to shout down a ricewhore cunt who thought she was smarter than me. She went crying to the professor and I had to “talk with him” lol.
Did you remember apologize to her?