It is hard to be truecel when you are white

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
If you are white you should have no trouble attracting ethnic foids, even if you are ugly. I’m average but Asian Latina and black foids are always texting me saying how handsome I am. If you are blonde it’s a huge halo for ethnics. You may have trouble attracting white girls if you are ugly and white, but you could easily pull decent looking Mexican chicks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguy1235, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2012 and 11 others
If you are white you should have no trouble attracting ethnic foids, even if you are ugly. I’m average but Asian Latina and black foids are always texting me saying how handsome I am. If you are blonde it’s a huge halo for ethnics. You may have trouble attracting white girls if you are ugly and white, but you could easily pull decent looking Mexican chicks.
What a cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: janoycresva, Mr.cope, HQNPmaxxing and 8 others
Based. Most ugly whites are mental cases or too entitled. They want a 10/10 blond virgin wifu or theyll shoot up a school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2012 and 11 others
water

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 2012, FutureMogger and 1 other person
Unless you’re deformed, you can always bag your looksmatched ethnic foid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, FutureMogger and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
Image result for saint black ops 2 cel

Attachments

• 1589229586020.jpeg
    1589229586020.jpeg
    1.9 KB · Views: 42
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 1973, Wannabe_PrettyBoy and 3 others
Get a mortgage for your face

How much looksmaxing debt Have you accumulated

Chad if I ever seen 1
I haven't got into looksmaxxxing debt YET

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Just date down bro
Download

Have chad with hooded eyes bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, lonelystoner and Deleted member 1338
Facts. Have 0 clue why mayocels keep downplaying this. Almost any white guy can pull a 4/10 Latina or Asian

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, lonelystoner, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Shut up. JBW works only works in sea. If you are ugly and white you cant even date ethnics in western europe or north america. it is completly over if you are ugly no matter what race you are. What is there to not understand? And no, Im not going to thailand because the women there have penises. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
But whites have a lot of mental issues though. It’s a sad thing because they are usually attractive and tall but they end up as aspies while low inhib ethnics steal their girls. Whiteceldom is usually a case of mental illness not looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, Deleted member 1680, Kade and 1 other person
stop w the pretentious shit its not water at all
this place is full of whining white cry babies
Not everybody wants some shitty gook or shitskin pussy or move to third world shit hole.
Europe or death. Any other countries aren't even worth considering.

Shut up. JBW works only works in sea. If you are ugly and white you cant even date ethnics in western europe or north america. it is completly over if you are ugly no matter what race you are. What is there to not understand? And no, Im not going to thailand because the women there have penises. lol.
I’ve seen ugly black dudes with Latinas. They for SURE would date ugly white dudes. Mejor la raza. Go to South Texas, New Mexico or Arizona

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Not everybody wants some shitty gook or shitskin pussy or move to third world shit hole.
Europe or death. Every other country isn't even worth considering.
im talking about the west
its hard to be incel and white in 2020
people here are autistic and billions of years worth of social experiences behind compared to the other kids in their age
its only over for deathniks unless ure cod incel tier, which URENOT

Depends on location. If you live in a place where blue eyes and blond hair is the norm then whiteness ain’t a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
im talking about the west
its hard to be incel and white in 2020
people here are autistic and billions of years worth of social experiences behind compared to the other kids in their age
its only over for deathniks unless ure cod incel tier, which URENOT
You're unironically fucking retarded. In a 95% white country being white does absolute shit all as a halo.

You're unironically fucking retarded. In a 95% white country being white does absolute shit all as a halo.
wym it does absolute shit u f ing retard
what do u think getting laid is, like getting accepted to harvard or some shit?

holy f at the kids in here
if ure white and cant laid i got bad news for ur neurotransmitters

oh yes yes i forgot youre absolute bottom pit subhuman and no girl wants u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
wym it does absolute shit u f ing retard
what do u think getting laid is, like getting accepted to harvard or some shit?

holy f at the kids in here
if ure white and cant laid i got bad news for ur neurotransmitters

oh yes yes i forgot youre absolute bottom pit subhuman and no girl wants u
Coping ethnic. You're completely ignoring everything I read. I won't even look at non-white girls. I've never claimed to be incel and I don't give a shit about fucking some third world gook.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
Coping ethnic. You're completely ignoring everything I read. I won't even look at non-white girls. I've never claimed to be incel and I don't give a shit about fucking some third world gook.
???? can u legit even read
im not talking about ethnic girls
if youre white u can get laid with white girls, you guys are just completely cut out with the rest of your age group and nobody wants to be w u
cope all u want

my final point is, its extremely hard to be incel and white
do you look like the guy from being ugly vid?

Simply be caucasian is deathnic cope

???? can u legit even read
im not talking about ethnic girls
if youre white u can get laid with white girls, you guys are just completely cut out with the rest of your age group and nobody wants to be w u
cope all u want

my final point is, its extremely hard to be incel and white
do you look like the guy from being ugly vid?
What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you think I can just go up to a female and say that I'm white and then she immediately drops her pants for me because of my perfect white skin? Nigga 95% of the population in Denmark is white, being white is just the bare minimum. It won't do shit for you.

White guys live on easy mode. You just need to move to asia 0 looksmaxxing required

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, SupremeDream and Short Ugly and Brown
Do you think I can just go up to a female and say that I'm white and then she immediately drops her pants for me because of my perfect white skin?
repeat after me
"im a trillion years behind worth of social experience compared to my peers"
its legit over for u but for different reasons than the ones u belieev

i see white faggots with dead average and forgettable faces taking it lightly with themselves, interacting w both females and males, get invited to parties, go to clubs, be chill in general and they get laid from time to time
you will never be jordan barett and have all females lust after you but thats not stopping you from living a fullfilling and happy life
it would be just extra luxury

now imagine being ethnic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid
repeat after me
"im a trillion years behind worth of social experience compared to my peers"
its legit over for u but for different reasons than the ones u belieev
You're too fucking retarded. Completely ignoring all information that goes against your cope that the only reason you can't get girls is because you're ethnic. Putting you on ignored.

You're too fucking retarded. Completely ignoring all information that goes against your cope that the only reason you can't get girls is because you're ethnic. Putting you on ignored.
what information am i ignoring lmao
we're both sharing our opinions, not giving away any "hard" information..
im telling u how it is based on anecdotal real life experience but why am i even bothering in the first place is the question

i see white faggots with dead average and forgettable faces taking it lightly with themselves, interacting w both females and males, get invited to parties, go to clubs, be chill in general and they get laid from time to time
you will never be jordan barett and have all females lust after you but thats not stopping you from living a fullfilling and happy life
it would be just extra luxury

im not f ing saying that you will get all girls lusting after you if youre white retard
you can get girls if youre white and u can be an incel too but the chances ure an incel are infinitely low and probably ure just whining and being a crybaby by nature

keep wasting your time in cringy forums with cringy, completely out of reality shitskin permavirgins
and then wonder why youre ininteresting and nobody wants to hang out w u

also i cringed at putting me in ignore

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
White foids that are my psl irl despise me srs

They want the blonde aryan chad or the ethnic looking chad (tanned)

I have lmao... it is what it is but I can pay off the debt I just want to stay ahead of myself
Nice bruh lol. I don’t mind going into debt for facial improvements. How much debt are you in and what do you get done? I think a rhino is what I’m gonna spend money on first

what information am i ignoring lmao
we're both sharing our opinions, not giving away any "hard" information..
im telling u how it is based on anecdotal real life experience but why am i even bothering in the first place is the question

im not f ing saying that you will get all girls lusting after you if youre white retard
you can get girls if youre white and u can be an incel too but the chances ure an incel are infinitely low and probably ure just whining and being a crybaby by nature

keep wasting your time in cringy forums with cringy, completely out of reality shitskin permavirgins
and then wonder why youre ininteresting and nobody wants to hang out w u

also i cringed at putting me in ignore
The level of cope is autistic. Lmao most white boys in my area are virgins even though there are Asians in my areas (SEA at that)

Any proof? Show me proof of any white guy fucking lots of his ethnic looksmatches in Western countries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and goodman78
When I think of the word “truecel” I think of a subhuman white guy

Latinas mog Asians into the stratosphere tho, both in hotness and in potential to make gl children. If you are white then your kids with a latina are basically confirmed to also be white passing so that’s good

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
There are so many Hispanic parents
who would be doing cartwheels if their daughter brought home a white guy lmao
Those are Hispanics who hate themselves
Latinas mog Asians into the stratosphere tho, both in hotness and in potential to make gl children. If you are white then your kids with a latina are basically confirmed to also be white passing so that’s good
Average Latinas are really good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I DONT WANT AN ETHNIC FOID

• JFL
Reactions: lonelystoner