it is impossible to be happy without money. i tried it.

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,464
Reputation
78,403
however making money legally is impossible, so it logically pushes you towards crime
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Gandhi-maxxed Dravidian moggers in picrel have no money but are happy though

Mumbai to draft policy for homeless -Governance Now
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26092 and Zylk
l4Cc4dP.png

XD
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
I'm unironically thinking about starting a roids selling bussiness, not enough supply where I live + I can smuggle them through the frontier.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan and Zylk
I'm unironically thinking about starting a roids selling bussiness, not enough supply where I live + I can smuggle them through the frontier.
Let me know if you do, I need
 
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
12
Views
79
Luquier
Luquier
Notcel
Replies
17
Views
52
Orion
Orion
Gudlifer
Replies
22
Views
78
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
Petsmart
Replies
14
Views
117
sasha108
sasha108
Troo_
Replies
1
Views
17
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top