_MVP_
C dopamine
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2022
- Posts
- 71,349
- Reputation
- 78,258
It would Take too much effort to use all the precautions and u still could get caught
Not Worth it
Not Worth it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I’m 15 and iq mog u enough to know I can get away with stuffIt would Take too much effort to use all the precautions and u still could get caught
Not Worth it
Never mock mvp again loser this is youBend knee @_MVP_ js admit I iq mog u
@_MVP_ ur so cowardly why don’t u speak for urself instead of having ur dog do it for youNever mock mvp again loser this is you![]()
@mangotimer fucks Ur Life u unintelligent piece of nigger shit@_MVP_ ur so cowardly why don’t u speak for urself instead of having ur dog do it for you
You can’t be an iq mogger if ur an emotional pawn.@mangotimer fucks Ur Life u unintelligent piece of nigger shit
I steal every fucking day and bear mace vape scammers just dont be a retardIt would Take too much effort to use all the precautions and u still could get caught
Not Worth it
damnYea bro u can I was in a group one time forgot it was very long ago they deadass paid people to stab other people for money and they got away every time