unironically good maxilla forward growth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and It'snotover
Thx dude :)

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Mtn
Also prevent aging your skin looks rough af .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger, It'snotover and Deprived
Whats ur age?

i have the same issue

Yeah your jaw width is shit, but your mouth also seems narrow which is fixable without any surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
He has chin recession how the fuck is that good forward growth
When did I say chin lol
unironically good maxilla forward growth

His chin forward growth is recessed relative to his maxilla, but his mandible is forward-grown by absolute measure. He has deep facial/cranial depth. The opposite of Asian brachy skull.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and It'snotover
Whats ur age?

Nah for real zoom fuucked my skin on this picture, look my profil picture my skin is not rough like you think

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and thecel
Yeah your jaw width is shit, but your mouth also seems narrow which is fixable without any surgery
Yah, because im fat asf, like 23-25% fat percent actually

• Woah
LTN

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, Broski and thecel
Yah, because im fat asf, like 23-25% fat percent actually

Wow. Your fat distribution genetics must be really good then. Insane that you’re 23-25 BF yet look quite lean in the face (side profile in particular).

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Wow. Your fat distribution genetics must be really good then. Insane that you’re 23-25 BF yet look quite lean in the face (side profile in particular).

I think too, but i have a lot of fat maybe you can see more on this picture

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-05-11 095521.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-05-11 095521.png
    779.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
@thecel why wtf reaction? I consider myself LTN despite having better bones than him.
U need harmony and shit not only bones.
20230518 164439
Screenshot 20230514 000944 Gallery

I m around 19%bf.

Yea, I have moon face at 22% bf

Mtn in this photo, u look cute :Comfy:

Is funny because when i post in this shithole, i was just curious, because i know blackpill shit after see "Tails" channel, and he talk about this forum, and you say i LTN - MTN but irl i slay a lot, and is funny too see people rate other like this :LOL:

I think the most hard difficult to rate is the Harmony, some guys can have all tier good but look trash, other can have bad flaws but slay hard, i think is all about harmony, you not gonna slay because your angle shit is 120degrees or because you have shiit hooded eyes

Is funny because when i post in this shithole, i was just curious, because i know blackpill shit after see "Tails" channel, and he talk about this forum, and you say i LTN - MTN but irl i slay a lot, and is funny too see people rate other like this :LOL:
Dont take this forum srs lol only irl treatment matters

• +1
Nigga i rated objectively, u aren t close to HTN, and those rates doesn t mean u cant get laid in real life. Maybe they like u for ur height, money, muscles or anything but ur face objectively is MTN at best, maybe drop the weight and come back with better pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Nigga i rated objectively, u aren t close to HTN, and those rates doesn t mean u cant get laid in real life. Maybe they like u for ur height, money, muscles or anything but ur face objectively is MTN at best, maybe drop the weight and come back with better pics.
Objectively for my "Male objective" your second picture you like really good like htn-chadlite, in the first picture we can't see your eyes area ..

But in female objectivity i don't know how she gonna rate you in their brain pulsion bra

Objectively for my "Male objective" your second picture you like really good like htn-chadlite, in the first picture we can't see your eyes area ..

But in female objectivity i don't know how she gonna rate you in their brain pulsion bra
As I said even if u have bones, u need to have good harmony and be lean enough; bones are not enough. I like it that u called me htn to chadlite but i m not near MTN even.
I do better with girls but psl ratings are shit, if u are LTN it doesn t matter because u can still pull bitches. But it s just ratings, nothing more. And in ur pfp u look another person for the good than from those selfies.

• +1
As I said even if u have bones, u need to have good harmony and be lean enough; bones are not enough. I like it that u called me htn to chadlite but i m not near MTN even.
I do better with girls but psl ratings are shit, if u are LTN it doesn t matter because u can still pull bitches. But it s just ratings, nothing more. And in ur pfp u look another person for the good than from those selfies.
good*

but your mouth also seems narrow which is fixable without any surgery

How exactly… stretching is cope I feel

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and blackckatt
damn lifefuel i rated u chadlite-ish in the past but your lower 3rd is almost as bad as mine.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and blackckatt
damn lifefuel i rated u chadlite-ish in the past but your lower 3rd is almost as bad as mine.
Harmony is the key bro.

If i lean, and i have same lowtier than you, i will be happy

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
Youre not a slayer because you have sex with a few girls when plenty of girls would insta reject you and the fact that irl you definitely dont get looks halo on a daily basis

Youre not a slayer because you have sex with a few girls when plenty of girls would insta reject you and the fact that irl you definitely dont get looks halo on a daily basis
Not sex bro, long relation and i treat her like shit. and they stay all lol.

What do you mean to "Get looks halo on a daily basis" ? didn't understand

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How exactly… stretching is cope I feel
wider anterior palate will give u wider lips and fuller since it will have more support from teeth
Screenshot 20230520 121600 Gallery
Screenshot 20230520 121610 Gallery
first pic from 14, second from 18(now)
It doesn t seem that they got more wider but they got, it s just illusion because they are more fuller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Not sex bro, long relation and i treat her like shit. and they stay all lol.

What do you mean to "Get looks halo on a daily basis" ? didn't understand
You walk outside and every girl you talk to is basically flirty, at your job youre the main character etc. If you think youre a slayer you need to make a chadfish with niko for a reality check

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
@Blackgymmax yeah, i walk on the street and always women look at me, in job men love me, or hate me hard, women treat me realy good but when they are trash like lowtier becky they are rude with me, more then are goodlooking, more i have a good treatement, no lying

• JFL

The first pic you posted looked like morhp. I think your physique and tall height is what make you get girls in irl. If you had shitty physique and manlet height with mtn face.. It would be very hard.

@Blackgymmax yeah, i walk on the street and always women look at me, in job men love me, or hate me hard, women treat me realy good but when they are trash like lowtier becky they are rude with me, more then are goodlooking, more i have a good treatement, no lying
What are they looking at when you have no jaw in motion lmao

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, blackckatt and Deleted member 23157
What are they looking at when you have no jaw in motion lmao

Well i understand the big mistake her now, all shit about jaw - eyes area - gonial angle .. ect is true but you didn't understand all spectrum of female gaze, i repeat is not only about fukin wide jaw or fukin gonial angle make you in the first place.

Bro i have huge respect on you blacky for going so far get all that surgery in fukin turkey, did that bimax ect, but am sure you not getting the attention of women now you espected. Because again and again, bones angle and shit dosent make you the terra slayer as you think

Well i understand the big mistake her now, all shit about jaw - eyes area - gonial angle .. ect is true but you didn't understand all spectrum of female gaze, i repeat is not only about fukin wide jaw or fukin gonial angle make you in the first place.

Bro i have huge respect on you blacky for going so far get all that surgery in fukin turkey, did that bimax ect, but am sure you not getting the attention of women now you espected. Because again and again, bones angle and shit dosent make you the terra slayer as you think
Yes but in real life like thats the first thing they notice from most angles lol. Ive never even seen a girl look at a dude w your jaw irl for over half a second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Yes but in real life like thats the first thing they notice from most angles lol. Ive never even seen a girl look at a dude w your jaw irl for over half a second

I don't know too.

I know i have extremly good eyes area + god forward projection and cute noise, i look like little bit feminine trait, maybe is the contrast of my face + long hair and jewels, and my huge frame and height

• +1
Skin quality will be even more off putting to young girls at least, bro has super rough skin

But it might be the pic quality idk

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Blackgymmax
from your pics it looks like you have acne scars op, you could consider something like fraxel as it’s relatively cheap and effective

• +1
from your pics it looks like you have acne scars op, you could consider something like fraxel as it’s relatively cheap and effective
i don't have extremely good skin but not bad too trust me. and even i it is bad, easy to hide with bb cream

I don't know too.

I know i have extremly good eyes area + god forward projection and cute noise, i look like little bit feminine trait, maybe is the contrast of my face + long hair and jewels, and my huge frame and height
As Said before its your frame and height. Your hair is shit and your face is mtnish range.

mtn + range. Skins is bad and your chin is not in ideal position.

Epic asymmetry fail.

how, it seems mse literally cucks ppl's faces even harder

• +1
Reactions: Deprived