It is simply not possible to get a lefort 3, 2, or anything else without being trucel

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I DMed every single surgeon I knew and everyone else knew. Every single one of them told me you cannot do lefort 2 for safety reasons and they didn’t feel safe performing it on anyone except those who had midface hypoplasia or a restrictive breathing disorder caused by restricted airways.

It is over. If you need bigger jaw just get fillers or cope with being giga lean and growing out your hair. None of the modern surgeons offer it and will probably think you are insane if you ask like they did with me. Don’t even bother. Pretend like you are mentally sane and at best ask for a regular bimax.

I think I will try fillers and it will be fine tbh. Or a genioplasty maybe and be done with looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ape101, Deleted member 17244, Moggie and 5 others
What about getting IMDO?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
this nigga says it can be performed on adults

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 16220
I literally found out TODAY what IMDO even was but I was told it only works in teenagers. Also my issue isn’t lower maxilla it’s both upper and lower. My ratios are quite good I just need a genioplasty. The issue is my entire skull just isn’t that forward grown. If you compare my upper and lower maxilla my lower maxilla is so grown that I have an upturned nose, a trait that usually happens with a lefort 1.

Nobody here can even get a lefort 3 probably without dying or going blind so I’ll have to genioplasty cope. A lefort 1 or anything else would make me look like a monkey because my upper maxilla is the issue not the lower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Moggie
bro would do everything but bimax

I literally found out TODAY what IMDO even was but I was told it only works in teenagers. Also my issue isn’t lower maxilla it’s both upper and lower. My ratios are quite good I just need a genioplasty. The issue is my entire skull just isn’t that forward grown. If you compare my upper and lower maxilla my lower maxilla is so grown that I have an upturned nose, a trait that usually happens with a lefort 1.

Nobody here can even get a lefort 3 probably without dying or going blind so I’ll have to genioplasty cope. A lefort 1 or anything else would make me look like a monkey because my upper maxilla is the issue not the lower.
I don't know if this completely true but I've heard that MSE can widen the upper maxilla I don't know how you would expand it forward though. Maybe ask for a high cut Lefort-1? You said it yourself if you already have an upturned nose moving your lower maxilla forward would just pignose you.

Damn brah, thats crazy, so exactly what I told you

except those who had midface hypoplasia or a restrictive breathing disorder caused by restricted airways
who doesn't :feelshmm:

restrictive breathing disorder caused by restricted airways.
What can I get if I do roids and dirty bulk enough to get a thick neck that causes sleep apnea?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Why don't you just advance the nasomaxillary complex in multiple steps? Get radix grafting to project your nose and then get bimax with max lefort 1 movement from alfaro. Then if you want projection of the zygomaxillary complex and infraorbital rims get ZSSO or mlf3. If you're as serious as your meme-worthy threads, then this should be no issue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and NewJawSzn
you went from saying you would never want to crack you face at all to now talking about "I can't get LF2"

no shit nigga, I'm not surprised. You legit went mad

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
I DMed every single surgeon I knew and everyone else knew. Every single one of them told me you cannot do lefort 2 for safety reasons and they didn’t feel safe performing it on anyone except those who had midface hypoplasia or a restrictive breathing disorder caused by restricted airways.

It is over. If you need bigger jaw just get fillers or cope with being giga lean and growing out your hair. None of the modern surgeons offer it and will probably think you are insane if you ask like they did with me. Don’t even bother. Pretend like you are mentally sane and at best ask for a regular bimax.

I think I will try fillers and it will be fine tbh. Or a genioplasty maybe and be done with looksmaxxing.
What is lefrot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429

Message Dr.Sinn