It is statistically proven that women in the WEST prefer pretty-boys (Sweet-boys) for long term relationships....

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Since feminism hit the mainstream and they also gained as much power as they do now with the money they can make from instagram and OnlyFans.

You think a masculine guy will let her slut herself online the way these Staceys do with their instagram and OnlyFans antics? Also there are women who are becoming more and more successful now a days, becoming investment bankers and shit, building egos for themselves and they find it hard to find men who are more successful than themselves. Plus there is always the chance of an ego clash when both parties are in a competitive line of work.

Not only that but they are in a line of work that requires them to take on masculine energy and a masculine mindset. So now imagine running with that all day and then having to come home and be all with their feminine nature around their guy? It just doesn't work like that. You'll develop an identity crisis. That's why Taylor Swift as just an example likes pretty boys. That's why pretty boys STATISTICALLY are more favoured in the west than compared with 3rd world counties, where women are still trad and go for the masculine type, alpha males. Women still sleep around with alphas in the west, but they long term relationship pretty boys that's looks encourage them into taking on more sweet-boy personalities. Guys that will carry her shopping bags to his car that she drives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Watch from this part in the video:

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
op is fuken abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
op is fuken abused dog

And you're almost bald and not even legal to drink. How does that feel for you? Oh wait, don't tell me, you don't need to share. I can sense it from the way you post. lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Effortless, Chadelite, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
And you're almost bald and not even legal to drink. How does that feel for you? Oh wait, don't tell me, you don't need to share. I can sense it from the way you post. lol
Subhumancurrycelnewonemorph

shut the fuck up shrek.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadelite, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
You are neither. So why do you care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadelite and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Patrick Baitman
They prefer what @RecessedPrettyboy morphed you into tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spartacus1- and RecessedPrettyboy
DAMN MUST BE NICE TO GET PREFERED FOR A LTR SO YOU CAN SPEND YOUR WHOLE MONEY ON HER WHILE SHE WOULD FUCK ALPHA MASCULINE CHADS FOR ONS

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6908
Sweet boys

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, JMax, Lolcel and 3 others
lol the @mods deleted it

You're ambushing genuine healthy discussion and debate for the sake of your trolling, dopamine, thirst addiction.

It is clear you're a bitter little incel that is angry about his life and taking it out on anyone who makes him feel inferior. Somehow my personality does. You can't take the fact I'm not a weak man, like the vast majority of this place. That's the truth of the matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
You're ambushing genuine healthy discussion and debate for the sake of your trolling, dopamine, thirst addiction.

It is clear you're a bitter little incel that is angry about his life and taking it out on anyone who makes him feel inferior. Somehow my personality does. You can't take the fact I'm not a weak man, like the vast majority of this place. That's the truth of the matter.
Healthy discussion? from your shit essay? you didnt even get a single react for that shit flawed logic you used. you just got shit on again
"long term relationship pretty boys that's looks encourage them into taking on more sweet-boy personalities"
wtf does this even mean
no one has even discussed about anything in this thread. its just you again getting bullied.
i am good looking so idk what u mean by incel jfl. i know you think so high of yourself but can you only see incels not liking you? not normal gl people?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Spartacus1- and Taylorswift
He just refered himself as good looking.

That just jogged my memory. I almost forgot. I need get this tit straight back onto ignore. Useless boring and bitchy individual. Seen toddler boys with more masculinity

He just refered himself as good looking.

That just jogged my memory. I almost forgot. I need get this tit straight back onto ignore. Useless boring and bitchy individual. Seen toddler boys with more masculinity
lol I am rated 5.5-6psl on PMs is that not good looking you fucking idiot? you dont even have arguments against my post because all I said was true. keep barking little subhuman rat

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
lol I am rated 5.5-6psl on PMs is that not good looking you fucking idiot? you dont even have arguments against my post because all I said was true. keep barking little subhuman rat
Proof? 😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
lol I am rated 5.5-6psl on PMs is that not good looking you fucking idiot? you dont even have arguments against my post. keep barking little subhuman rat

You were unable to address any of the points I made, but rather label them as stupid. Your looks have a major impact on the personality that you develop throughout your high/secondary school years and further on. Just by reading my sig you can tell exactly what I mean.

There is no point in arguing with a bunch of idiots as they will bring you down to their rotter level and beat you with experience. I'm sure you know where this saying comes from.

Being bullied would actually involve feeling bad. An insult is only an insult if you're offended. The vast majority of you loser zoomers haven't lived any life to know where I am coming from with my op. You're definitely not good looking, otherwise you wouldn't have an absolute uptight personality with zero social etiquette. I can tell immediately from my personal experience of people that you're profoundly insecure and a lot like many others on here feel threatened by a poster who doesn't put themselves across like a loser.

This is one of the very few places where being a loser means you actually fit in. Hence why me and newone garner so much hate. You guys can't see it because you all live inside your own heads and take this online forum status game far too seriously. You're up in every one of my threads because underneath lays jealousy.

What I say speaks truth, whether you like to admit it or not.

You were unable to address any of the points I made, but rather label them as stupid. Your looks have a major impact on the personality that you develop throughout your high/secondary school years and further on. Just by reading my sig you can tell exactly what I mean.

There is no point in arguing with a bunch of idiots as they will bring you down to their rotter level and beat you with experience. I'm sure you know where this saying comes from.

Being bullied would actually involve feeling bad. An insult is only an insult if you're offended. The vast majority of you loser zoomers haven't lived any life to know where I am coming from with my op. You're definitely not good looking, otherwise you wouldn't have an absolute uptight personality with zero social etiquette. I can tell immediately from my personal experience of people that you're profoundly insecure and a lot like many others on here feel threatened by a poster who doesn't put themselves across like a loser.

This is one of the very few places where being a loser means you actually fit in. Hence why me and newone garner so much hate. You guys can't see it because you all live inside your own heads and take this online forum status game far too seriously. You're up in every one of my threads because underneath lays jealousy.
Teno2r

words read = 0

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-
Normal neurotypical people are fine with me. Here are the responses I got from the "exact" same thread on lookism.

Baring one individual who is heavily autistic, which you get on every Looks Theory forum, there was a normal discussion. Not a bunch of uptight, socially inept bitchy teenage boys who have never even held hands with a female that wasn't their mother or sister.

So the problem is this community doesn't know how to have proper debates/discussions and users lack the ability to be objective and detach from ideology. Anything which is nuanced and goes against their concrete ideology which they cling-to I've noticed draws a very ugly reaction.

Lookism has more millennials and older Zoomers, you see? One thing young Zoomers lack is the ability to think critically. Why? Because they can't think for themselves. They need YouTube tutorials for how to drink from a cup, how to shave, you name it. They were never able to discover shit for themselves, so lack individual thinking. So when presented with alternative ideas, much like recessedtwatboy are closed off from it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
i know you think so high of yourself but can you only see incels not liking you? not normal gl people?

726069471c70d53a43c70355aa658ea0

And much more.

This place doesn't do "normal" and doesn't have many bright posters and the ones that are bright, have no social IQ.

Man dun told you bruv. Shat ya face bruv! Ediat boy dem der.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back