It is time

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
I haven't been on here for like 2 weeks and to be honest none of the stuff people say here happens in the real world. All I see is normies getting normies and of course there are some chads who get a decent amount of girls but idk maybe at 14 stuff is different.

I was on here for 2 weeks logged off for 2 and now I am back because I am bored and thinking maybe it is time to delete this account since whenever I am on here I get a sense that everyone is a coping normie who doesn't want to improve themselves cus they are lazy.

My last goodbyes everyone here are my stats I managed to increase while being here
- Height: 5'9-5'11 at 14
- Weight: 120 - 130 Ibs
- Face: 6.9 - 7.3
- D size: 4.9 - 5.4

I will still looksmax but prob wont come on here anymore cya

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
All of that in 1 month nigga kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, coispet and Deleted member 51465
I haven't been on here for like 2 weeks and to be honest none of the stuff people say here happens in the real world. All I see is normies getting normies and of course there are some chads who get a decent amount of girls but idk maybe at 14 stuff is different.

I was on here for 2 weeks logged off for 2 and now I am back because I am bored and thinking maybe it is time to delete this account since whenever I am on here I get a sense that everyone is a coping normie who doesn't want to improve themselves cus they are lazy.

My last goodbyes everyone here are my stats I managed to increase while being here
- Height: 5'9-5'11 at 14
- Weight: 120 - 130 Ibs
- Face: 6.9 - 7.3
- D size: 4.9 - 5.4

I will still looksmax but prob wont come on here anymore cya
I once left BP and after 2-3 months of that I became a normie and fall for a girl at wokr but never confessed her thought she was pure virgin angel just to realise the fact that she and new chad at work were about to go on date and gangbang. Then I realise that how powerful is Blue pill world brain washing is if you ignore blue pill you will pay the price

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
All of that in 1 month nigga kys
yeah for height i did stretching, hanging, good sleep, diet, posture. for d size i mega dosed vitamin d and got sun on balls. for face i already had a jawline but i did mewing, chewing gum, skincare (most of it cus I had acne), drank a shit ton of water, cut out sodium and sugar, and iced face

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I once left BP and after 2-3 months of that I became a normie and fall for a girl at wokr but never confessed her thought she was pure virgin angel just to realise the fact that she and new chad at work were about to go on date and gangbang. Then I realise that how powerful is Blue pill world brain washing is if you ignore blue pill you will pay the price
yeah i get what u mean and i will still keep bp in mind but i dont think it matetrs that much as i only joined here to fix my acne lol and my face was already a solid 7 as at my school of 20 girls 10 of them liked me. but ppl on here are such copers and seemed depressed and weird irl so im just not gonna come on here a lot jfl

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
yeah i get what u mean and i will still keep bp in mind but i dont think it matetrs that much as i only joined here to fix my acne lol and my face was already a solid 7 as at my school of 20 girls 10 of them liked me. but ppl on here are such copers and seemed depressed and weird irl so im just not gonna come on here a lot jfl
eat more animal fats for acne , it is caused mostly by heavy carb and sweets consumption Eating carbs without fats cause insulin resistance

yeah for height i did stretching, hanging, good sleep, diet, posture
no you utter fucking faggot, :for height" you did absolutely nothing and your genetics grew you because, as might be a surprise to you, you're in puberty, still growing

95D75CD3 D48A 4593 BF0F 266DF7CF88AB

please leave OP and spare us tales from puberty growth bs