It is worth to trade 2cm off my height for a lean face??

Is it worth it?

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I reckon whenever I sleep face down I would be waking up with my face like 20%+ bf despite being 11% bf.

But if I sleep with head elevated over night I would wake up with lean af face, although my bones structure kinda looks Yakuza due to the lost of fatpad but I hope it is still better than being bloated.

Now sleeping elevated like that would not let the spine decompressed overnight and I am expecting to lose 2cm of my real height for a leaner face.

IMG 2338

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

Take some supplements that help to preserve your morning height

Take some supplements that help to preserve your morning height
Glucosamine?

But that wouldnt work if you compressed your spine overnight

It only work if you have already decompress Your spine from sleeping horizontally for 8h

perma lean maybe, like i can eat what tf i want and still stay 10% bf worth it imo if 185cm +

Glucosamine?

But that wouldnt work if you compressed your spine overnight

It only work if you have already decompress Your spine from sleeping horizontally for 8h
I can imagine jordan barret sleeping while standing still to have max debloated face

I can imagine jordan barret sleeping while standing still to have max debloated face
I said sleep proping your head up

You exaggerated over the moon now

Nigga shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Oxygen, Deleted member 21297 and 1 other person
U just have bdd nothing changes

Looks like autistic mental masturbation to me. If your face looks fat when you wake up regardless of typical morning bloat even after being 11% bf, youre either: not as lean and you say you are, EXTREMELY BLOATED (unlikely), or boneless. Likely option 1 + 2. One thing that i find works quite well is being in a cold environment will cause your face to debloat (ice your face).

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and autistic_tendencies
You're prolly above 11%, just go on a 2 week diet and you'll lose the extra lbs you need to be lean all the time. I am 10% mesured with a DEXA and I don't look 20% in the morning jfl.

And lets just pretend you are not exaggerating for a moment, yes losing 2cm of height is nothing compared to having a lean face.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
best way to sleep to decompress spine overnight?

spine decompress nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back