it makes me mad/depressed that i dont get a single IOI

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
I've never gotten a single IOI (as far as I can notice) pretty much my entire life, despite having softmaxxed as early as middle school to avoid being bullied by my peers for being ugly, fat, short or unathletic.

Pretty much ever since I was 13-14 (I'm 20 now) I've put in a ton of effort in all forms of softmaxxing.

I got rid of all my acne and developing a thorough skincare routine, I barely had more than one or two pimples at a time throughout puberty, now my skin is practically as clear as a male in his early 20s can be. I experimented with different haircuts and found a few that were flattering that I've stuck to and maintained. I shave my face every day to maintain a clean shaven look, use teeth whitening strips weekly, trim my nose hair and use Vitamin C serum on my eyebags and basically groom myself very well, especially compared to the average male.

"Just shower and have a nice haircut bro"

I started gymcelling at 15 because even early on I was subconsciously blackpilled and saw how well my built/athletic peers were treated by males and females alike, and to avoid being bullied for my short stature and skinnyfat frame in the few social situations I was exposed to. I ate clean, took protein powders and creatine religiously and went to the gym 5-6 times a week.

"Just work out and lose fat bro"

After all that, I thought it was my clothing and style that was the problem, so I spent probably thousands of dollars from my summer part-time job throughout the middle of high school up to now on outfits, keeping up with trends, styling outfits and whatnot. I even started wearing jewlery, starting with diamond stud earrings/dangly earrings when it was popular back then, to silver chains around my neck and in recent years, watches for a professional look.

"Just dress well bro"
In the last couple years of high school, I had pretty much given up on young teen romance and got looking into college applications and got obsessed with getting into the best college possible to make up for my shortcomings in regards to my face, my height, my social circle and my family's economic background, so I was up late at night several times a week working on college applications and essays, classes, school clubs, athletics and such.

I got into one of the best business schools in the US on what's practically almost a full-ride scholarship, so I was able to afford going.

"Just work on yourself and your future bro"
Even after softmaxxing and getting my life in great shape, women still show no interest in me and give negative social feedback (dirty looks, short responses, cold body language) in the few low inhib moments I had when I tried to warm approach girls in appropriate settings (parties, clubs, mutual friends). The very few matches I get on dating apps or talk to on snapchat, etc don't respond to me after the first couple times we talk and block me out of nowhere.

--------------------------

The point I'm trying to make is that I feel like there's something wrong with me deep inside to the point that it's affecting my
mental health. Even though I look in the mirror every day and I (along with family friends and friend's parents) see a put-together, upstanding young man with goals in life and a bright future in front of him, it seems that this means nothing when it comes to how I'm treated by women both socially and romantically.

The most degrading part isn't even that I feel below average when it comes to the dating market, or that I'm still a kissless romantic handholding less virgin at 20 while my peers in high school and college have multiple bodies and relationships already, or that I've never even come close to holding hands with a girl, watching sunsets with her, walking along the beach with her, going to the movies with her or any of the hundreds of romantic experiences that seems to be universal for all of humanity around me, or that I don't see a clear path to having been in a relationship before I'm in my 30s and expected to settle down and start a family, much less get engaged and married.

I just needed an anonymous place to rant, inb4 the "dnr kys", fuck off faggots

What I look like: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-unfrauded-bad-pics-61-184-5xm.746970/

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, becomingnearperfect, DelonLover1999 and 7 others
its over for us

damn i had some foid interest then puberty destroyed me

there's nothing we can do in this situation except cope

You are literally a HTN, I guarantee you have gotten them and have not picked up on them.

Nobody can really tell you whats wrong, since your condition is probably dependent on micro-personality traits/mannerisms we would have to see you in person to ascertain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger, Allornothing and Deleted member 18879
I've never gotten a single IOI (as far as I can notice) pretty much my entire life, despite having softmaxxed as early as middle school to avoid being bullied by my peers for being ugly, fat, short or unathletic.

Pretty much ever since I was 13-14 (I'm 20 now) I've put in a ton of effort in all forms of softmaxxing.

I got rid of all my acne and developing a thorough skincare routine, I barely had more than one or two pimples at a time throughout puberty, now my skin is practically as clear as a male in his early 20s can be. I experimented with different haircuts and found a few that were flattering that I've stuck to and maintained. I shave my face every day to maintain a clean shaven look, use teeth whitening strips weekly, trim my nose hair and use Vitamin C serum on my eyebags and basically groom myself very well, especially compared to the average male.

I started gymcelling at 15 because even early on I was subconsciously blackpilled and saw how well my built/athletic peers were treated by males and females alike, and to avoid being bullied for my short stature and skinnyfat frame in the few social situations I was exposed to. I ate clean, took protein powders and creatine religiously and went to the gym 5-6 times a week.

After all that, I thought it was my clothing and style that was the problem, so I spent probably thousands of dollars from my summer part-time job throughout the middle of high school up to now on outfits, keeping up with trends, styling outfits and whatnot. I even started wearing jewlery, starting with diamond stud earrings/dangly earrings when it was popular back then, to silver chains around my neck and in recent years, watches for a professional look.

"Just dress well bro"
In the last couple years of high school, I had pretty much given up on young teen romance and got looking into college applications and got obsessed with getting into the best college possible to make up for my shortcomings in regards to my face, my height, my social circle and my family's economic background, so I was up late at night several times a week working on college applications and essays, classes, school clubs, athletics and such.

I got into one of the best business schools in the US on what's practically almost a full-ride scholarship, so I was able to afford going.

Even after softmaxxing and getting my life in great shape, women still show no interest in me and give negative social feedback (dirty looks, short responses, cold body language) in the few low inhib moments I had when I tried to warm approach girls in appropriate settings (parties, clubs, mutual friends). The very few matches I get on dating apps or talk to on snapchat, etc don't respond to me after the first couple times we talk and block me out of nowhere.

The point I'm trying to make is that I feel like there's something wrong with me deep inside to the point that it's affecting my
mental health. Even though I look in the mirror every day and I (along with family friends and friend's parents) see a put-together, upstanding young man with goals in life and a bright future in front of him, it seems that this means nothing when it comes to how I'm treated by women both socially and romantically.

The most degrading part isn't even that I feel below average when it comes to the dating market, or that I'm still a kissless romantic handholding less virgin at 20 while my peers in high school and college have multiple bodies and relationships already, or that I've never even come close to holding hands with a girl, watching sunsets with her, walking along the beach with her, going to the movies with her or any of the hundreds of romantic experiences that seems to be universal for all of humanity around me, or that I don't see a clear path to having been in a relationship before I'm in my 30s and expected to settle down and start a family, much less get engaged and married.

What I look like: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-unfrauded-bad-pics-61-184-5xm.746970/

I get it bro. I was the same, but I managed to find a solution.

What you need is an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, UnaMogger, Deleted member 30667 and 4 others
who tf JFL'd my post kys

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 30667, normie_joe and 1 other person
Idk why but I hate ambitious people probably because I'm the opposite

"Just dress well bro"

Bro just seen your pics. You're alright. HTN - CL

Yes, you are right. Something deep inside you is wrong. It's that imposter syndrome, It's that “I'll be happy when”. It's all of it. Tbh, I know you don't resent your peers who are successful with women and you do seem like a very cool dude to hang with.

But can you be free and fun and full of passion?

For that to go away, the place where you're coming from, you need to do releases. It's the past holding you back. The past lives in your body as synapses and knots.

It's the result-seeking holding you back. Your results which are outstanding are holding you back because you thought you would feel a different way but you forgot that the process is what the human mind cherishes and completes the emptiness.

Because we can physically live only in the present moment.

You also dread the bleak future which when you do, you live the future in the present. That feeling of dread and remorse haunts you today even though it never happened. Yet. Until you made it happen due to your obsession with avoiding it.

Let things be. Do the releases.

There are many kinds. Osho had the Kundalini. RSD Julien came up with one mixing and matching Eastern philosophy and psychology. Dr. Joe Dispenza has meditations that are on a different path.

I would suggest you do some releases like the Osho one. You feel grateful because then you understand that you do not need anything to be happy and you are OKAY, and okay and even ready to give to everyone.

You feel like God because only God gives but does not take...

He doesn't need anything from anyone.

For a moment you will feel Godliness.

Once you have such an experience, you start doing regular meditations.

These achievements and goals are great and needed because without goals were lost. But remember it's not the thing, but the place you're coming from.

“Wherever you are, there you are”

The place, thing, or object doesn't change you. You change who you are. If that makes sense. For eg; a miserable guy can go to Paris under the Eiffel Tower but feel the exact same way he felt in the gutters in Brooklyn.

But a person who is able to understand why he feels how he feels like to be stoic and content regardless of circumstance.

Even though you look HTN-CL, you look lifeless and dead in the eyes. People are living lives of mere existence as you can imagine ambition is rare. So when they come across you, to like you, they are looking for joy.

Hope you start hoping again.

Its been a long time since Ive done the release but thanks for the reminder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Allornothing
@Crusile @Reconstitution

Whats ur height?

How many girls have you approached online and irl ..

How many girls have you approached online and irl ..
online a bunch on dating apps not instagram though irl probably can count on one hand when i was really low inhib under the influence of 2+ substances

I have no clue how people fall for this LARP.
>doesn't post actual pics (ie: ones not in square resolution because they're stolen)
>refuses to sign pics
>draws on pics so people can't reverse search it
>was immediately familiar with lingo upon joining forum
>has weird narcy complex that most actual GL don't have yet spergs about how he has no confidence bla bla bla
Wake up. This is somebody's alt/experiment. You folks are too gullible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and ´´´´´´´´
>doesn't post actual pics (ie: ones not in square resolution because they're stolen)
>refuses to sign pics
>has weird narcy complex that most actual GL don't have yet spergs about how he has no confidence bla bla bla

- draws on pics so i dont get doxxed and associated with an incel site thats talks about JBs way too much
- familiar with lingo because i lurked here before making an account

- draws on pics so i dont get doxxed and associated with an incel site thats talks about JBs way too much
What's there to lose if you don't have a social life? And if you're already posting your face, why not post a pic in regular resolution or signed? Shit larp

>refuses to sign pics

and wtf is this supposed to mean

and wtf is this supposed to mean
Read. You post constantly about how you mog whatever model.

Read. You post constantly about how you mog whatever model.
its either
1. ironic
2. meant to highlight how subhuman a "model" is
3. i was feeling myself in my good pics

downsides of being a HUMAN SUPREMECIST. If you arent at the top of my man made hierarchies lol get disappointed

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
U're htn and good height, weird that you never get once. Send an unfaceapped pic of you

tbh, wen ioi :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and AsGoodAsItGets
I saw your pics in the Ratings section you are just a megasperg

Over for subchadcels

I have a GF. She is the one pointing out whenever im outside, when another woman looks at me, fixes her hair, says something about me or something else. Trust me, you as a man, with a male brain will never notice IOIs without a camera from all angles recording. They hide that from you, when you look at them you wont see it. So dont get depressed. Just look at how women treat you in general, like female teachers giving good grades for minimal efforts etc.

"Just dress well bro"

Just don't get unlucky at birth bro, it's that easy.

Itt: rating a mtn as htn as usual

"Just dress well bro"

Hey, I was exactly in your shoes with all of this. I was fat as shit throughout Hs and then got my shit together financially and physically. I became lean and...nothing. stayed incel until 21.

I was close to anheroing because I received no signals of interest from girls. Although when out with my mother or my mates, they often told me, that a girl was checking me out. Its sometimes also difficult to discern politeness from flirting with women. Had some hard rejections that way, but I angered many a girl by not reciprocating her flirting, which gained me the nickname friendzoner and moonman in my peer group.

My gf and ltr and most of the 30 bodies I racked up, seemed cold to me, but later, after someone broke the ice, said they were checking me out and eyeing me up the whole time. My ltr I recently lost due to letting myself go thought 'is that cute boy drunk or why is he starring at me like a predator'

What returned my will to live was the lowest inhibit thing possible. I went to a nude swingers event and...turns out, I was at least popular with older women. A 38 year old popped my cherry and I even became the bull in her and her husband's relationship. When I was calmer and even more so when with my ltr, I noticed flirting much more, though due to my myriad of problems, Im doubting my worth to this day.

So maybe do a harrowing sexual thing and your life comes into place.you look good, I'd argue better than peak me, though I wasn't stylemaxxed at all. For reference:
Screenshot 20201210 150732 Samsung Internet

Last edited:
you have to be standardcel there's no other explanation

I have a GF. She is the one pointing out whenever im outside, when another woman looks at me, fixes her hair, says something about me or something else. Trust me, you as a man, with a male brain will never notice IOIs without a camera from all angles recording. They hide that from you, when you look at them you wont see it. So dont get depressed. Just look at how women treat you in general, like female teachers giving good grades for minimal efforts etc.

And you actually trust your GF to not be gaslighting you to try and prevent your self esteem collapsing?

"Just dress well bro"

bro your 6'1 and look good no way girls arent interested in you. have you tried socialmaxxing bro