It makes me so horny watching Mudslimes cry

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
@Manchild I came so hard at that narrow skulled inbred rat holding a foetus and crying as his whole family got destroyed by Jewish bvlls. I want to see more of this, send me more links I hope youre up to date on this shit cos I am not.

@TRUE_CEL you up to date on this shit bhai?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, geenk worg, try2beme and 5 others
indians hate muslims with a passion, ive read it last week somewhere. not sure tho

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
indians hate muslims with a passion, ive read it last week somewhere. not sure tho
Btw every Muslim I’ve met in india are the sweetest people ever. It’s these Shitskin muzzies in Arab and Pakistan that need to be nuked problem lies with the desert niggers, that place harbour evil spirits

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, aspiringexcel and geenk worg
I literally masturbated for like 2 hrs. Not even kidding.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Dr. Bludy, uglysub8male and 2 others
Israel could deploy third of India if they wanted to, this is how much Indians hate muslims. It's only on this forum that you see these curry muslims, Indians view them as scum of the earth.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 23239

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, lonelycurry, Krakowski and 1 other person
@Manchild

@flippasav

Dnrd you femboy faggot you would love it when a big hairy turkish daddy fucks your twink ass and then all your family would get gang banged by chechen ogres. Then behead your brother, sister, mother, father, uncle, cousin, dog, cat, fish and backyard plants

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, brutalbull and BrahminBoss
Jharkhand poo protest 650x400 61426742793
115f3a a2f646a3badf433cbd7f5295cf70a067mv2

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Dnrd you femboy faggot you would love it when a big hairy turkish daddy fucks your twink ass and then all your family would get gang banged by chechen ogres. Then behead your brother, sister, mother, father, uncle, cousin, dog, cat, fish and backyard plants
I’ll split your dad in half with a katana while listening to a beautiful Nasheed , wear his skin as a mask , fuck your whore inbred mom everyday who doesn’t suspect a thing and as soon as you hit age 10 I will reveal who I am and slaughter you while listening to a beautiful Nasheed, wear your peanut skull as a pendant and cruise around the city shouting allahu akbar

Why not just get along?

You are gando gopal

• +1
Reactions: ThickLips
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and BrahminBoss
@brutalbull

@brutalbull

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and BrahminBoss
@vaseqmoherad

Dude a ginger/blonde nuristani afghan would be worshiped like a god in india.
Yea maybe by Dalits, while afghans worship the white man so it’s just Dalit mindset. Sandnigger Shitskins are invisible to even dalits

Those are Dalits like I said, it’ll be the same in every Shitskin sandnigger country
No one even knows or gives a shit what dalit or brahmin is outside india they will just assume they're curry.

Crying not enough! Need death!

• +1
Im finna go to a indian orphanage remove the babies and drop them like stones in boiling curry their skin cant even get burned cuz theyre coons

• JFL