It might be over

U

uncington2

Iron
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Posts
12
Reputation
6
It might be over I am 135lbs and I am 6’2 making me look like a thin line of a human being. Was called lanky by a girl and got laughed at when I wore shorts for how skinny my legs are. Being tall is a blessing but I can’t gain weight. And I’ve been trying to gain weight it’s impossible
 
  • JFL
Reactions: griffith goy
try actually tracking what you eat for a day and see if the calories in is more then the calories out.
 
  • +1
Reactions: griffith goy
It might be over I am 135lbs and I am 6’2 making me look like a thin line of a human being. Was called lanky by a girl and got laughed at when I wore shorts for how skinny my legs are. Being tall is a blessing but I can’t gain weight. And I’ve been trying to gain weight it’s impossible
just wear long sleeve clothes and like binge eat high calorie foods.
 
Js eat 50g of Wallnuts with 25ml of olive oil, do it in a 2:1 ratio, good 500 cals that feel like les
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: user56734412
It might be over I am 135lbs and I am 6’2 making me look like a thin line of a human being. Was called lanky by a girl and got laughed at when I wore shorts for how skinny my legs are. Being tall is a blessing but I can’t gain weight. And I’ve been trying to gain weight it’s impossible
Im 6'2 75kg, Im very active, my maintanance is 2.9 to 3k calories
Id eat 3.2-3.5k for a surplus

Pick up the fork and eat more carbs, fats and protein and hit the gym

It takes months of consistent surplus

You eather really quickly should visit a doctor, or you are straight up lying to yourself, coping and delusional if you say "you eat alot"

You are anorexic at that weight
 
I’ve been eating around 2500 calories including literal spoonfuls of pure fat
Thats not much, there is your answer
eat proper food

Fruit, cream/butter, raw nuts, rice, potatoes
+ protein

Eating a bit more a couple of times wont make you gain much fat
 

Similar threads

4
Replies
33
Views
218
polishhussar
polishhussar
maxxer.$)
Replies
16
Views
140
gerycell
gerycell
PhiXi
Replies
6
Views
54
PhiXi
PhiXi
knnn
Replies
3
Views
29
knnn
knnn
Narrowgonioncel
Replies
3
Views
62
lurvy
lurvy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top