It never began for ethnics

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Do you want to have good job & salary and live in a stable country?
-Then move to the west and get mogged to suicide by white slayers while wage-slaving for them

Do you want a loyal wife?
-Go to the third world shithole where you came from, find a foid there, but live in poverty.

GAME OVER

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, StoicNihilist, BrettyBoy and 5 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Dude420
Legit. Being born ethnic is like starting a race 5 minutes after everyone else.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, UglyMan, rtssssy and 4 others
488.jpg

I need his chin, I asked several girls to rate him, it was brutal got rated an 8 consistently

low iq thread, even Indian women make more than the average white man in America, lets not even get started on comparing Indian men vs White men in terms of wage in America lol.

You didn't need to remind me.
low iq thread, even Indian women make more than the average white man in America, lets not even get started on comparing Indian men vs White men in terms of wage in America lol.
He meant face-wise. And we wagecuck for money, most Indians(because its smart) work for high-tech companies instead of making a startup.
He meant face-wise. And we wagecuck for money, most Indians(because its smart) work for high-tech companies instead of making a startup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Do you want to have good job & salary and live in a stable country?
-Then move to the west and get mogged to suicide by white slayers while wage-slaving for them

Do you want a loyal wife?
-Go to the third world shithole where you came from, find a foid there, but live in poverty.

GAME OVER
Imagine being born an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Fat cunt, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Doesn’t apply to East Asians tho

Legit. Being born ethnic is like starting a race 5 minutes after everyone else.
No it’s like being disqualified from it.
If you start late, you can still make it to the end, if you were born ethnic you can never make it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and toolateforme
Wage is nothing but literal bullshit and cope material.
Physical attractiveness is the ultimate asset that one can have.
In human society, everyone would genuinely wanna love you, be friend with you and gravitate around you.
Not even have to go to sexual experience.

When you have money? You always have to buy fake relationships which are not even pleasing at all but just pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 1680
his browridge is also ideal tbh

Mine is similar, maybe even slightly bigger (although my eyes aren't as deep-set as his) What I want is that supreme chin, it looks so fucking masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Limerencel
curries are naturally hard working

keep on crying for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
838_738_inspecting_new_arrivals_by_giulio_rosati_2.jpg

you live in the wrong era broo
before long this will happen in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and chadpreetcel123
No it’s like being disqualified from it.
If you start late, you can still make it to the end, if you were born ethnic you can never make it.
WjQk8XC.gif

Im white in the west and got constantly mogged as well. Its over for NON CHADS

Wrong, all women hate light skin men and desire robust dark men. You can be as handsome as you want but if you're nerdic you'll never know what a vagina feels like

Legit tbh. I have never seen a good looking curry irl. Only on tik tok and this website

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Legit tbh. I have never seen a good looking curry irl. Only on tik tok and this website
curries by definition are below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2205
I only know 2 irl jfl. They're chadpreelites facewise but manlets.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205