It never began for manlets like me

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I can't experience life during my whole teenage years because of my height. I need LL asap but don't have the money + am too young. Any non-surgical heightmaxxing will be cope because the results will be negligible. I haven't hung out with anyone outside of school for a year, I always eat lunch alone. The only IOI's I ever get is when I am sitting down and my midgetness can't be observed. Walking in the halls getting heightmogged by girls and tall jocks and being up to their shoulder, a mere child in comparison, makes me suicidal. I have to cope with putting erasers in my shoes and it still does nothing. I can't escape being mogged, when I am home my dad heightmogs me. My younger brother is almost as tall as me. I hate feeling small a female gook of the same height who I sit by in my class has larger hands than me. I can barely lift anything because I have incredibly weak legs. Everyone views me as non-NT, my parents don't trust me. People say I remind them of school shooters. My teacher's say they are worried about me for some reason. I always have a headache at school and feel dizzy and overwhelmed. I always feel tense and unsafe and paranoid. I have ptsd triggering from everyday things. My free time consists of bonesmashing while mewing while having a thing to make my nose slimmer while browsing looksmax org in the closet, the only source of darkness. I can't afford any light touching my skin because I am obsessed with antiaging (visible light ages skin + there is windows at my house) I am so non-NT, I go hiking (with sunblock and face coverings of course) whilst talking to myself back and forth pretending its a girl who I am talking to. its over i must looksmax until i die it's the best cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, litaz, Deleted member 19469 and 5 others
height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I can't experience life during my whole teenage years because of my height. I need LL asap but don't have the money + am too young. Any non-surgical heightmaxxing will be cope because the results will be negligible. I haven't hung out with anyone outside of school for a year, I always eat lunch alone. The only IOI's I ever get is when I am sitting down and my midgetness can't be observed. Walking in the halls getting heightmogged by girls and tall jocks and being up to their shoulder, a mere child in comparison, makes me suicidal. I have to cope with putting erasers in my shoes and it still does nothing. I can't escape being mogged, when I am home my dad heightmogs me. My younger brother is almost as tall as me. I hate feeling small a female gook of the same height who I sit by in my class has larger hands than me. I can barely lift anything because I have incredibly weak legs. Everyone views me as non-NT, my parents don't trust me. People say I remind them of school shooters. My teacher's say they are worried about me for some reason. I always have a headache at school and feel dizzy and overwhelmed. I always feel tense and unsafe and paranoid. I have ptsd triggering from everyday things. My free time consists of bonesmashing while mewing while having a thing to make my nose slimmer while browsing looksmax org in the closet, the only source of darkness. I can't afford any light touching my skin because I am obsessed with antiaging (visible light ages skin + there is windows at my house) I am so non-NT, I go hiking (with sunblock and face coverings of course) whilst talking to myself back and forth pretending its a girl who I am talking to. its over i must looksmax until i die it's the best cope
I pull htb easily at 5 6 barefoot ur face isn't good enough is what this pans out to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 19469
I pull htb easily at 5 6 barefoot ur face isn't good enough is what this pans out to
Cope it's my height and frame. I am tiny no girl wants a tiny "man"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, Slob, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
Work hard and make the money. If you want a 'preview' of the taller life to judge whether LL is worth it for you, go the insoles route and make sure to get insoles that increase height 3 inches, see if new people react differently to you, if they do.

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD and Deleted member 1901
Cope it's my height and frame. I am tiny no girl wants a tiny "man"
ur face is just not good enough to make up for ur height keep coping tho I see midget Mexicans selling water at home depot that go home to a loving wife with 3 kids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 1901
slightly under 67 inches according to doctor it's over
u made it seem like u were 5'2. its not over at that height lmao.

whats ur shoulder width n stats is it that?

Work hard and make the money. If you want a 'preview' of the taller life to judge whether LL is worth it for you, go the insoles route and make sure to get 3 inches, see if new people react differently to you, if they do.
Fr i need to moneymax I am just too lazy to get a job. I just don't want to have to get one where interacting with people too much is required

i’m 5”8 and yeah the girls who will fuck gremlins as long as they’re 6”2 don’t want me but you can’t fuck every girl bro ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, makeme183, Deleted member 3672 and 2 others
ur face is just not good enough to make up for ur height keep coping tho I see midget Mexicans selling water at home depot that go home to a loving wife with 3 kids
Cope they have better frame and are more NT plus they are different generation

Cope they have better frame and are more NT plus they are different generation
u idiots on here use the word cope so much it's like the word dud on xqc's twitch chat

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 1901
OP sounds like he’s overreacting but using oldcels having wife’s isn’t a good argument cause the blackpill has never really applied to them

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 19469, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Fr i need to moneymax I am just too lazy to get a job. I just don't want to have to get one where interacting with people too much is required
“too lazy” “don’t want to interact with people” if you want ascension you need to fix these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and APJ
Dude you're still in school, you need to exam-results-max and get-into-an-elite-college-max. Think of all the procedures you could afford on a top corporate salary just a few years in.

• +1
OP sounds like he’s overreacting but using oldcels having wife’s isn’t a good argument cause the blackpill has never really applied to them
blackpill applys to everyone it's not something that magically was created it just wasn't named back then

obviously girls want taller guys but just because ur short doesn't mean u won't get a ltr u might have to settle for worse options aka under ur looksmatch

blackpill applys to everyone it's not something that magically was created it just wasn't named back then

obviously girls want taller guys but just because ur short doesn't mean u won't get a ltr u might have to settle for worse options aka under ur looksmatch
online dating didn’t exist back then. “I want 6ft chad only” didn’t exist back then. You could get any bitch you wanted by having a good job and a car back then. Womens standards have gone up exponentially since those days

• +1
u made it seem like u were 5'2. its not over at that height lmao.

whats ur shoulder width n stats is it that?

bideltoid is a subhuman 17 inches

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
online dating didn’t exist back then. “I want 6ft chad only” didn’t exist back then. You could get any bitch you wanted by having a good job and a car back then. Womens standards have gone up exponentially since those days
from my knowledge black pill is the ideology that looks control every aspect of life mainly relationships just because the internet was not out back then doesn't mean this ideology would not apply

also what ur referencing is hypergamy and the internet making it worse not that black pill just popped out of nowhere since the internet started

• +1
i’m 5”8 and yeah the girls who will fuck gremlins as long as they’re 6”2 don’t want me but you can’t fuck every girl bro ;)
dude ur 5 8? jfl at u yeah ur face just isnt it boyo I'm 5 6 barefoot and pull htb for ltrs ur coping with ur height dude and also ur young so it wouldn't matter on ur height anyways if ur in highschool

edit: my slow ass thought this was OP's height nvm

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
  • +1
  • +1
dude ur 5 8? jfl at u yeah ur face just isnt it boyo I'm 5 6 barefoot and pull htb for ltrs ur coping with ur height dude and also ur young so it wouldn't matter on ur height anyways if ur in highschool
are you room temp IQ? i stated my height to prove to him that i still get girls jfl just not the ones who like really tall guys

wait
are you room temp IQ? i stated my height to prove to him that i still get girls jfl just not the ones who like really tall guy
I am my dumbass thought OP was 5 8

• +1
head circumference 24 inches. bideltoid 17 inches
Okay with that head it’s not over. You will always be short, even if you ascend by 5 inch which I think is possible.

As one example: HGH+k2 megadose = min 1 inch min (at your age), and then double LL for 4 inch.

And frame wise you also have time, if you started rousing I bet you could add multiple inches onto it. But even normal HGH + k2 for height will give you frame gains. + working out for an inch of muscle frame.

Your head being large saves you. Being a manlet due to small extremes (most importantly head) is the worst form of manletism. Something very few can escape.

• +1
@Ekil73_YT I promise you its your subhuman face and personality making you feel this way.

plenty of guys at 5'7 slay

• Hmm...
  • JFL
@Ekil73_YT I promise you its your subhuman face and personality making you feel this way.

plenty of guys at 5'7 slay
Oh I thought he was 5”2, my bad. Lmao at 5-7 and he is depressed lmao

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21052
I wish i was 5'8. still manlet tho
you have to embrace being a manlet in a weird way like you have to accept your never gonna be the 6”4 masc chad, you have to play to your strengths as a short prettyboy with fluffy hair and perfect skin and soft features. This is how i attract JBs

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, litaz, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
How old are you?

• +1
Okay with that head it’s not over. You will always be short, even if you ascend by 5 inch which I think is possible.

As one example: HGH+k2 megadose = min 1 inch min (at your age), and then double LL for 4 inch.

And frame wise you also have time, if you started rousing I bet you could add multiple inches onto it. But even normal HGH + k2 for height will give you frame gains. + working out for an inch of muscle frame.

Your head being large saves you. Being a manlet due to small extremes (most importantly head) is the worst form of manletism. Something very few can escape.
I was thinking 6 cm tibia 8 cm femur for a total of 5.5 inches. 4 inch lifting shoes to be an extra 3 inches taller (assuming other people have 1 inch shoes) The problem is I would have extremely short arms, small hands and feet, and narrow shoulders that it would look really strange.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!
I wish I was exposed to looksmaxxing much earlier on, so that I would have more opportunity to looksmax
Wdym exactly and what would you recommend to me?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
5’7 at 16 is fine. If you hit a growth spurt you can get to 5’10
My doctor predicted I am nearly done growing, and I am at the expected height considering my parents heights. I wish that would happen but am not relying on it since the chances are like 0.1%. I am almost 17, around when my dad stopped growing and my mom stopped growing at 10. I believe I had high e during puberty also.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 16133
fuck man highschool? i got out while i still could and im younger than you. fuck man highschool is all about your genetics, up until that point it's rare for anyone to do any real looksmaxxing, just raw authentic you. i was treated like shit through highschool too being 5 foot 5 but it made up bc of my face freshman year but before i didn't have the face I was invisible and seen as the annoying non NT kid. Also the nose slimmer won't work since it's cartilage and has muscle memory, rhino is the only way you can't softmaxx a good nose unfortunately. I'm so fucking sorry man you don't deserve any of this fucking shit bro, just don't do anything you might regret. don't let their ignorance rob you of your freedom. i know it's hard bro but you're almost 18 then you can gtfo get your surgeries and slay and live your dream life. just like a bit more than 8 months of suffering for a life full of fun, happiness, and pleasure. you'll get through it man i fucking promise you bro, highschool is so important to how a man will turn out and sadly you probably won't ever get to be NT, but at least you'll be able to look good if you keep it up. just don't let anyone discover your youtube channel at school because that shit's helpful and i even learned a lot from your thumbpulling and bonesmashing video a while back, but it's not NT and they will send you to counseling if your teachers find that shit. anyways keep it up bro, it's okay you're gonna get through this.

• +1
fuck man highschool? i got out while i still could and im younger than you. fuck man highschool is all about your genetics, up until that point it's rare for anyone to do any real looksmaxxing, just raw authentic you. i was treated like shit through highschool too being 5 foot 5 but it made up bc of my face freshman year but before i didn't have the face I was invisible and seen as the annoying non NT kid. Also the nose slimmer won't work since it's cartilage and has muscle memory, rhino is the only way you can't softmaxx a good nose unfortunately. I'm so fucking sorry man you don't deserve any of this fucking shit bro, just don't do anything you might regret. don't let their ignorance rob you of your freedom. i know it's hard bro but you're almost 18 then you can gtfo get your surgeries and slay and live your dream life. just like a bit more than 8 months of suffering for a life full of fun, happiness, and pleasure. you'll get through it man i fucking promise you bro, highschool is so important to how a man will turn out and sadly you probably won't ever get to be NT, but at least you'll be able to look good if you keep it up. just don't let anyone discover your youtube channel at school because that shit's helpful and i even learned a lot from your thumbpulling and bonesmashing video a while back, but it's not NT and they will send you to counseling if your teachers find that shit. anyways keep it up bro, it's okay you're gonna get through this.
Thanks bhai, also that's crazy that you dropped out of highschool tbh I can't do that. also keep up your music

if you liftfraud to 5'9 then your height won't be a big failo, considering you don't live in the netherlands

• +1
  • JFL
if you liftfraud to 5'9 then your height won't be a big failo, considering you don't live in the netherlands
I want to get lifts but I don't know how to ask my parents without sounding insecure af. also it would be kinda obvious if 2 inches because I am in wrestling at school and I have to wear special shoes and obviously can't also wear lifts. getting exposed for wearing lifts sounds horrible but ill probably wear them eventually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Find a woman smaller than you theory

Why is no one talking about the hiding in the closest avoiding visible light part:lul::lul:?????
Bros got bigger problems than his height

• JFL
Reactions: Max Frauder
I want to get lifts but I don't know how to ask my parents without sounding insecure af. also it would be kinda obvious if 2 inches because I am in wrestling at school and I have to wear special shoes and obviously can't also wear lifts. getting exposed for wearing lifts sounds horrible but ill probably wear them eventually
ask for elevator shoes and say that you like them, no need to say that you are gonna heightfraud

you won't get exposed btw, just make sure to start using them after like 1 month without going to school or something so its not noticeable

• +1