It never began for manlets like me

Thought about taking hgh and other gear for heightmaxx
Mostly cope at my stage of development. Might help face and clavicles some, though

I pull htb easily at 5 6 barefoot ur face isn't good enough is what this pans out to
its already been established that high school girls don't care about height
you find out what's it like to be a manlet the moment you set foot in college

i’m 5”8 and yeah the girls who will fuck gremlins as long as they’re 6”2 don’t want me but you can’t fuck every girl bro ;)
giga based
also,from my experience,girls like that are sub 5 themselves

its already been established that high school girls don't care about height
you find out what's it like to be a manlet the moment you set foot in college
bitches like u cope constantly I went on tinder and got quality htb's and put 5 8 king in my bio which I will prolly grow to

• Ugh..
Reactions: makeme183
I want to get lifts but I don't know how to ask my parents without sounding insecure af. also it would be kinda obvious if 2 inches because I am in wrestling at school and I have to wear special shoes and obviously can't also wear lifts. getting exposed for wearing lifts sounds horrible but ill probably wear them eventually
i got exposed by a shoe reseller expert in early 2021 that forcefully took off my shoes because he was mad that i was 2 inches taller than him which is what i was frauding in front of two girls
Thanks bhai, also that's crazy that you dropped out of highschool tbh I can't do that. also keep up your music
thanks bro i will also it's not that bad tbh iam waiting to go back to school until i ascend but u should prolly get it over with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
My doctor predicted I am nearly done growing, and I am at the expected height considering my parents heights. I wish that would happen but am not relying on it since the chances are like 0.1%. I am almost 17, around when my dad stopped growing and my mom stopped growing at 10. I believe I had high e during puberty also.
Take Aromasin. Inject IGF/HGH.

• +1
Jesus Christ, I’m so glad that I am at least tall and know I can sleep some people quickly if they piss me off enough, makes me feel secure in myself. I couldn’t imagine being a manlet. Worse fate for a man.

• +1
I pull htb easily at 5 6 barefoot ur face isn't good enough is what this pans out to
The brutality is tho you'd probably get some stacylite if you were 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns