It never began

NorwegianMigrant

NorwegianMigrant

It never began
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Posts
957
Reputation
737
Genuinely over for you, I can’t believe people still think looks don’t matter when it’s all that matters. What you can get away with doing, saying, your entire quality of life how you are treated, your popularity and how you learn. It’s the same as nature chads are predictors that live in low stress environments and subs are prey who live in high stress.

I had an experience were I got brutal moved by a guy and genuinely had to cry I try to hold my composure but I can’t anymore I’m a sensitive young man. I wish I was a chad I will close my eyes and sleep one day maybe my dreams will come true…
 
  • +1
Reactions: mrtjlvl

Similar threads

cortisolman2
Replies
0
Views
39
cortisolman2
cortisolman2
Notcel
Replies
18
Views
60
chubbas
chubbas
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
2
Views
40
Hess
Hess
lowtide654
Replies
3
Views
42
lowtide654
lowtide654
got.daim
Replies
25
Views
97
Askinov
Askinov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top