It never begun for incels who try to geomax to Eastern Europe in 2022 (Locationcels GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 20148

Bronze
Title. You will end up as Paypig or ATMCel. Most of the EE stacies geomaxxxed to West Europe. (e.g Ukrainian foids). Maybe Eastern Europe was better 10 years ago. Even this ugly Irishcel gets mogged in Belarus😂. Maybe Geomax to Russia after a regime change is a good idea if you speak a little bit russian. In 2022 I would avouid EE at all cost.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220705-000852_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220705-000852_Chrome.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, qaum, thereallegend and 7 others
@Octillionaire @8PSLcel @Beastimmung @Tinydragon98 @Jamesothy @Moldovancel @russiancel @Danish_Retard @germanlooks @Ãœbermogger @gamma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
EE and EA maxing should only be done when you're desperate anyways.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Adrian, Kingcel32 and 3 others
Cope, I like asian foids so EAMaxxing is good for me..

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Cope, I like asian foids so EAMaxxing is good for me..
Incels aren't getting asian stacy. Whenever I see white EA maxxers, they're always with shit tier women.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, ReadBooksEveryday, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
EE white girl is good tho

Just two examples. This swedish guy is a celebrity in Japan. And the dutch guy married a princess (!) in Malaysia... they look HTN - Chadlite and have a good life in Asia. In Europe they are more or less invisible ... @8PSLcel

Attachments

• _97320971_560e81d2-5e44-4baa-92e7-71def28fabf8.jpg
    _97320971_560e81d2-5e44-4baa-92e7-71def28fabf8.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 0
  • f03ba5ff4157d0e77ca12921bb464c43.jpg
    f03ba5ff4157d0e77ca12921bb464c43.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Kingcel32 and ascension
Just two examples. This swedish guy is a celebrity in Japan. And the dutch guy married a princess (!) in Malaysia... they look HTN - Chadlite and have a good life in Asia. In Europe they are more or less invisible ... @8PSLcel
Those guys aren't invisible in EU. They're easily above average

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deusmaximus and Deleted member 20148
Those guys aren't invisible in EU. They're easily above average
Like me so I will Geomaxx to Asia. But yes when you mean incel tier guys (PSL1-4) yes. Ofc they wont get asian stacy. For me incel is everyone who doesnt fuck a lot and has dry spells also HTN or MTN idk @8PSLcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Like me so I will Geomaxx to Asia. But yes when you mean incel tier guys (PSL1-4) yes. Ofc they wont get asian stacy. For me incel is everyone who doesnt fuck a lot and has dry spells also HTN or MTN idk @8PSLcel
okay then

Geomaxx is always a bad idea IMO, because you'll end up compromising big time no matter what you do.

EE women will see you as an ATM even if you are Chad, because in their culture women don't work and your money is their money.

Asian women that only date foreigners are usually self hating (is self hating a desirable trait for anyone's girlfriend?) and will try to have a baby with you, so once you fly to your country in christmas to see your mom she can divorce you and claim alimony, which may be a normal amount in your country but probably many times an average salary where she lives, so the kid is actually a ticket to not work anymore for at least 18 years. This also applies to EE women of course, money is money.

Pretty high chance the women you can have as a cuck ATM foreigner is not a full blown Stacy either, Stacies are it's own race and those with the full package (good looking, educated and with money) already have a millionaire boyfriend or some Chad boyfriend that mogs you, it's the same in any country because it is natural (unless the country has arranged marriages, which also suck).

Just use the cuckhold money to pay for surgeries and softmaxxing, then get a "culturally compatible" girlfriend in your own country. Geomaxx IMO is only good if you are a tourist in holidays, then yeah use a fake name if you want those 2-3 weeks and bang every woman you can, but living there....nope, very bad idea tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ReadBooksEveryday, thereallegend and 4 others
EE women will see you as an ATM even if you are Chad, because in their culture women don't work and your money is their money.
and how is it bad that women don't work? Men historically have always been the provider, wether 3000 yrs ago being hunters to 100 yrs ago working many different jobs, from the military to a coal miner. It's only in todays age were women have to work and not stay in thier homes jfl in todays age they also split the bill even with thier girlfriends you are just a soyboy cuck nigga :soy:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, HerpDerpson and NegativeNorwood
LOL

Dont even compare EA and EE

I live at central - east and good luck getting up anything as sub 5 manlet or ethnic, high class clubs are full of rich chadlites

Women are picky af here

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
and how is it bad that women don't work? Men historically have always been the provider, wether 3000 yrs ago being hunters to 100 yrs ago working many different jobs, from the military to a coal miner. It's only in todays age were women have to work and not stay in thier homes jfl in todays age they also split the bill even with thier girlfriends you are just a soyboy cuck nigga :soy:

Welcome to the 21st century, Chad gets invited to dinner meanwhile you pay fo everything like a cuck just to end up hugging your waifu pillow at night. Muh men provides, just a cuckhold excuse. What's next from you? "Sucking cock doesn't make you gay" or some stuff like that? Go back to hug your Baki waifu pillow, son.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and brucel
Welcome to the 21st century, Chad gets invited to dinner meanwhile you pay fo everything like a cuck just to end up hugging your waifu pillow at night. Muh men provides, just a cuckhold excuse. What's next from you? "Sucking cock doesn't make you gay" or some stuff like that? Go back to hug your Baki waifu pillow, son.
Patriarchy = gynocentrism

You are so stupid its unbelieveable negative iq. How is it cucked that you pay for your womans dinner? and to hug my waifu pillow were did that come from, are you projectong? Why do you mock muh men provide its real but lazy fucks like you cry about chad and you dont offer anything, not even paying for your woman's dinner? You are so alpha man I hope I become like you, what books did you read to become like this?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
More and more women in big cities don't hold these views anymore, but the opposite side of that coin is that your foreignerism halo lessens significantly.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 17244 and NegativeNorwood
You are so stupid its unbelieveable negative iq. How is it cucked that you pay for your womans dinner? and to hug my waifu pillow were did that come from, are you projectong? Why do you mock muh men provide its real but lazy fucks like you cry about chad and you dont offer anything, not even paying for your woman's dinner? You are so alpha man I hope I become like you, what books did you read to become like this?

Don't be mad little Bruce, just continue being yourself. Make sure to geomaxx to the most remote shithole possible, so on top of saving money, you also won't have wifi to be such a brainlet on the internet.

More and more women in big cities don't hold these views anymore, but the opposite side of that coin is that your foreignerism halo lessens significantly.

Yes, which defies the purpose of geomaxxing for getting girls. At the end of the day I think it's better to improve looks than to rely in things like foreigner halo, there's no free lunch with anything IMO.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and HerpDerpson
Don't be mad little Bruce, just continue being yourself. Make sure to geomaxx to the most remote shithole possible, so on top of saving money, you also won't have wifi to be such a brainlet on the internet.
Lol rather than responding to my point you insult me, you fucking loser. What do you do when the bill comes? Mirin low inhib low iq low self awareness low shame you cuck. And secondly I would never need to geomaxx ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and NegativeNorwood
Lol rather than responding to my point you insult me, you fucking loser. What do you do when the bill comes? Mirin low inhib low iq low self awareness low shame you cuck. And secondly I would never need to geomaxx ever.

On which Andrew Tate or Rich Cooper course did you learn that? JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Asian women that only date foreigners are usually self hating (is self hating a desirable trait for anyone's girlfriend?) and will try to have a baby with you, so once you fly to your country in christmas to see your mom she can divorce you and claim alimony, which may be a normal amount in your country but probably many times an average salary where she lives, so the kid is actually a ticket to not work anymore for at least 18 years. This also applies to EE women of course, money is money.
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Title. You will end up as Paypig or ATMCel. Most of the EE stacies geomaxxxed to West Europe. (e.g Ukrainian foids). Maybe Eastern Europe was better 10 years ago. Even this ugly Irishcel gets mogged in Belarus😂. Maybe Geomax to Russia after a regime change is a good idea if you speak a little bit russian. In 2022 I would avouid EE at all cost.
irish people are so ugly, once time ago I saw many Irish in my city due to some sport event and I almost mog everyone. They are fat bald ginger manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, thereallegend and Deleted member 20148
EE, isn't even a place for incels anymore, the old tradition with money dies, foids here started getting jobs at 16 JFL, feminism slowly rises, year by year it's getting harder and harder to get laid. Ukraine was the best place to locationmaxx in EE, but now it's over. I will go seamaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, thereallegend and Deleted member 20148
EE, isn't even a place for incels anymore, the old tradition with money dies, foids here started getting jobs at 16 JFL, feminism slowly rises, year by year it's getting harder and harder to get laid. Ukraine was the best place to locationmaxx in EE, but now it's over. I will go seamaxxing
which country do you consider for seamaxxing and what are ur stats? are u from ee? i can invite you to my seamaxx discord if u want

• +1
Reactions: sergiu
@Octillionaire @8PSLcel @Beastimmung @Tinydragon98 @Jamesothy @Moldovancel @russiancel @Danish_Retard @germanlooks @Ãœbermogger @gamma
Russian men are masculine as can be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Russian men are masculine as can be.
ye, so not a good idea to russiamax as a fat burger tbh or if you dont have a normal body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
which country do you consider for seamaxxing and what are ur stats? are u from ee? i can invite you to my seamaxx discord if u want
I consider Thailand, Bangkok to be the best and I have more reasons than just cunny for that, I tested all SEA, EE, most of the latin america with a Tinder Location Spoofer and I had the most HQ girls there. I had the most results in Cebu, Phillipines, but the girls were so LQ compared to the thai ones and also very very poor. For stats I am 18y, 5'10 blonde, colored eyes, 4.5 PSL, slav + med phenotype and I live in EE, yes (with these stats I had better results in EE, than Latin America, but SEA just doesn't compare with the rest of the world). I also had a thing for asians girls so it suits me better. I would like to get into the seamaxx discord server if you can invite me, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 20148
cringe and delusional, touch grass

Nooooooooooooo your wife must bow down to Mr Shekelberg and consoooooom globohomo cultureeeee !!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Nooooooooooooo you can’t just come home from work to a cooked meal and not be bother with any of the house and child maintenance!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: brucel
Go drink some soy and eat bugs in your goy pod you fuckin 21st century numale faggot

u can Try to deny it. But SEA is the only place where everyone can Get laid

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 20618
Regime change? Such a cuck.

u can Try to deny it. But SEA is the only place where everyone can Get laid
only negative is that there is a small chance they will have dicks

"Geomax to Russia after a regime change..."
Russia doesn't need a regime change you liberal cucknut

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Dont even compare EA and EE

I live at central - east and good luck getting up anything as sub 5 manlet or ethnic, high class clubs are full of rich chadlites

Women are picky af here
EE, isn't even a place for incels anymore, the old tradition with money dies, foids here started getting jobs at 16 JFL, feminism slowly rises
All correct takes, jfl at thinking EE is any different than the West in the age of globalisation an social networks

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and oldcell
I consider Thailand, Bangkok to be the best and I have more reasons than just cunny for that, I tested all SEA, EE, most of the latin america with a Tinder Location Spoofer and I had the most HQ girls there. I had the most results in Cebu, Phillipines, but the girls were so LQ compared to the thai ones and also very very poor. For stats I am 18y, 5'10 blonde, colored eyes, 4.5 PSL, slav + med phenotype and I live in EE, yes (with these stats I had better results in EE, than Latin America, but SEA just doesn't compare with the rest of the world). I also had a thing for asians girls so it suits me better. I would like to get into the seamaxx discord server if you can invite me, thanks.
You don’t have a ‘thing’ for Asians. It’s just they’re the only girls who like you back

Don’t confuse cope with preference .

Geomaxx is always a bad idea IMO, because you'll end up compromising big time no matter what you do.

Pretty high chance the women you can have as a cuck ATM foreigner is not a full blown Stacy either, Stacies are it's own race and those with the full package (good looking, educated and with money) already have a millionaire boyfriend or some Chad boyfriend that mogs you, it's the same in any country because it is natural (unless the country has arranged marriages, which also suck).

Just use the cuckhold money to pay for surgeries and softmaxxing, then get a "culturally compatible" girlfriend in your own country. Geomaxx IMO is only good if you are a tourist in holidays, then yeah use a fake name if you want those 2-3 weeks and bang every woman you can, but living there....nope, very bad idea tbh.
All very sensible points

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back