It she’s not into you, don’t try and convince her

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
I can’t make this anymore clear.

If she likes you, just don’t be a retarded and behave normally. You’ve won.

If she DOESN’T like you initially, it’s game over. She will never ever find you genuinely attractive. Move on and never try to get her to change her mind. It’s a lost cause.

Blackpill

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, 6′2 still over, copemaxxeer and 13 others
I'm getting lost, so many Delon usernames

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, 6′2 still over, Brus Wane and 6 others
You’ve won.
i lost still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Water + They're built for Black Hebrew Cock first and foremost, the true chosen people of God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 39692
Stop stealing my fucking same topic i just made faggot

If she DOESN’T like you initially, it’s game over. She will never ever find you genuinely attractive. Move on and never try to get her to change her mind. It’s a lost cause.

Blackpill
She liked me

I declined having sex cuz busy and made her think i went to fuck someonw else by mistake.

Hates my guts

Fix

Repeat refusal but this time intentional with her friend whose shes insecure about

Gets mad and wants to send thugs to rob me and beat me up and rape me and récord it...

But I loved her,

J o r o

Water thread jfl

Blackpill
Not even remotely true. I had foids obsess over me that ignored me before, but obviously my looks changed too

Not even remotely true. I had foids obsess over me that ignored me before, but obviously my looks changed too
You’re so dumb. You just said YOURSELF that your looks changed. That’s not that same situation then is it?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, drimprovement and vermillioncorefan
the saying “love at first sight” exists for a reason
no arguments to be made here, another delon user W

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 30037 and vermillioncorefan

Blackpill
yea basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Nick.Harte
Idk man
I’ve had multiple women initiate conversation on OLD and send met heart emoji’s from the start and call me handsome
But all of the conversations died within 10 message’s, this has happend 5+ times this week

Even had a hot blonde htb talk about sex for a day long and how she wants to be fucked by me this weekend ignore me totally since yesterday when we talked for 2 days non stop

Women are unpredictable and flake and ghost non stop without any reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and vermillioncorefan
Bitch made mentality

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i witenessed this too many times im afraid.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Idk man
I’ve had multiple women initiate conversation on OLD and send met heart emoji’s from the start and call me handsome
But all of the conversations died within 10 message’s, this has happend 5+ times this week

Even had a hot blonde htb talk about sex for a day long and how she wants to be fucked by me this weekend ignore me totally since yesterday when we talked for 2 days non stop

Women are unpredictable and flake and ghost non stop without any reason
I said don't be autistic, you probably were OR she just was never attracted to you and just wanted free attention

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
the saying “love at first sight” exists for a reason
no arguments to be made here, another delon user W
I don't even believe in love at first sight, but lust with chemical reactions are 100% real, I think that's what normies mean when they say "love at first sight" it's just lust

I said don't be autistic, you probably were OR she just was never attracted to you and just wanted free attention
No am not, im NT
Just checked tinder again and a girl that messaged me first yesterday evening, deleted me already just now jfl. I never give them compliments because their ego is already sky high

Women are extremely unpredictable and are chad only

No am not, im NT
Just checked tinder again and a girl that messaged me first yesterday evening, deleted me already just now jfl. I never give them compliments because their ego is already sky high

Women are extremely unpredictable and are chad only
You're missing the point. She was never genuinely attracted to you. Also I don't even count dating apps as real experience it's mainly retards who use those apps.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
You're missing the point. She was never genuinely attracted to you. Also I don't even count dating apps as real experience it's mainly retards who use those apps.
True am subhuman, there was 0 attraction from the get go.

But why they start the chat with heart emoji’s an call me handsome, only to leave within a few messages? They like toying around with subhumans for free attention?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and vermillioncorefan
True am subhuman, there was 0 attraction from the get go.

But why they start the chat with heart emoji’s an call me handsome, only to leave within a few messages? They like toying around with subhumans for free attention?
Yeah it's attention bro. I feel like more men need to know this. Girls just use us guys for validation to feel better about themselves.

• +1
Yeah it's attention bro. I feel like more men need to know this. Girls just use us guys for validation to feel better about themselves.
Fuck man, they can’t even let a subhuman be ugly in peace. But have to get me to act like a deranged circus monkey for their entertainment

What’s the point off getting validation from subhumans anyway, i had a Indian girl approach me and be into me once and i felt disgusted

• +1
Fuck man, they can’t even let a subhuman be ugly in peace. But have to get me to act like a deranged circus monkey for their entertainment
If you're not a HTN or higher you need to lower your standards and just accept no HTB+ will ever truly find you attractive, you need to go for your own looksmatched level

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
If you're not a HTN or higher you need to lower your standards and just accept no HTB+ will ever truly find you attractive, you need to go for your own looksmatched level
Im a PSL 0.15 subhuman
My looksmatch level is a 75 year old wheelchairbound granny with Down syndrome

Im not even into slim htb women, im BBW ONLY aka 250+ lbs girls ONLY and I can’t even get that

• JFL
Im a PSL 0.15 subhuman
My looksmatch level is a 75 year old wheelchairbound granny with Down syndrome

Im not even into slim htb women, im BBW ONLY aka only 250+ lbs girls ONLY and I can’t even get that
Lmaoooo

That girl was probably taking the piss out of you with her friends then, brutal stuff

• JFL
Lmaoooo

That girl was probably taking the piss out of you with her friends then, brutal stuff
Yeah legit, multiple screenshot of my subhuman face and texts convos sent straight to the group chat

• JFL
  • +1
Worst of all i did all of this myself,
I only liked her pic because her milf mother was in it. I knew a subhuman like myself was going to be laughing stock and would get ridiculed.

But am like a thirsty man in the dessert desperate for water, aka female attention even if i get ridculded and posted on social media for it

• +1
What if they find out you have a huge cock

What if they find out you have a huge cock
The point stands, they’ll never be genuinely attracted to you. Superficial things like money and a nice dick will keep them around, but it will never last and never result real lust