It should be a red flag to you guys no woman could empathise with the movie "joker"

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
They honestly couldn't see the plight ugly men live and quickly labeled him an ugly creep.

If you think women give a shit about your problems you are mistaken

They wait at the finish line and fuck the winners, they are a commodity no different to a car, whoever pays the price and owns the keys gets it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, TITUS, Lmao and 9 others
H20

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
Honestly, this forum gets stale. I can see why there's not a single old user left that regularly posts. It's the same shit again and again. Just reminders, but at some point, it burned into my mind, I don't need reminders for this shit anymore tbh. The only reason I'm still here is that I like the users, but discord makes it easier to keep up with other users.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Honestly, this forum gets stale. I can see why there's not a single old user left that regularly posts. It's the same shit again and again. Just reminders, but at some point, it burned into my mind, I don't need reminders for this shit anymore tbh. The only reason I'm still here is that I like the users, but discord makes it easier to keep up with other users.
Nigga the forum doesn't revolve around you there are new members that got to learn this stuff and you learn through repetition.

You got all the black pill knowledge you need either create a plan or cope, don't stay for the company you will just burn through your neurotransmitters.

Most that left didn't do shit with their acquired knowledge but become increasingly aspie. I got a plan and have to see it through to the end.

Last edited:
Picture the holocaust or cambodian genocide. Now think of the exact opposite of those things.

That's how easy women's lives are jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Wait I'm not done yet look at my yesterdays post about how you should utilize being blackpilled in business/financial markets.
If people actually took my advice you would be unstoppable it's a whole new industry to learn and is priceless.

Instead of complaining you are bored and learned everything on lookism branch out to business it's and whole new area of blackpill.

Trying to help you , keep learning and take action.

Soz bro on T atm.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Danish_Retard
Wait I'm not done yet look at my yesterdays post about how you should utilize being blackpilled in business/financial markets.
If people actually took my advice you would be unstoppable it's a whole new industry to learn and is priceless.

Instead of complaining you are bored and learned everything on lookism branch out to business it's and whole new area of blackpill.

Trying to help you , keep learning and take action.

Soz bro on T atm.

Ur getting ur trimax next month right? Gl

• +1
Ur getting ur trimax next month right? Gl

It's booked for September, I just need my teeth to get into position. My orthodontist says we are on track,

I'm requesting it's filmed or at least the before/afters so the forum can learn from it.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Joker reached his breaking point in the movie when he found out his mom allowed her chad boyfriend abuse the shit out of him mentally and physically jfl

• +1
It's booked for September, I just need my teeth to get into position. My orthodontist says we are on track,

I'm requesting it's filmed or at least the before/afters so the forum can learn from it.
Respect for posting b/a.Ur a good user

• +1