It should not be a criminal offence for white incel lanklets to assault manlets and ethnics in public if they are seen walking with a MTB or higher

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I have so much fucking rage every time I leave the house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, the BULL, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
I know that feel bro even if I'm only 85% White.

I never leave my basement

Imagine when you Will be 30. Most of us are ticking bombs

Why assault that guy instead of Chad dating 2psl below his level and fucking subhumans and spreading hypergamy.

Imagine when you Will be 30. Most of us are ticking bombs
My mental state is worsening when I go out in public now
I can't even keep a neutral facial expression, whenever I check my reflection in my phone screen I just have a face that displays utter misery because that is all I am able to feel when I'm in public
Some low class bitches were sitting down and as I walked past their dog began coming over to me (still on a leash) and they called it back, then I just began thinking about the hatred I have for them because of all of the subhuman drug dealers they probably let fuck them meanwhile if I had turned my head to look at them when their dog came to me they would have happily shown disgust my way if I made eye contact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and the BULL
My mental state is worsening when I go out in public now
I can't even keep a neutral facial expression, whenever I check my reflection in my phone screen I just have a face that displays utter misery because that is all I am able to feel when I'm in public
Some low class bitches were sitting down and as I walked past their dog began coming over to me (still on a leash) and they called it back, then I just began thinking about the hatred I have for them because of all of the subhuman drug dealers they probably let fuck them meanwhile if I had turned my head to look at them when their dog came to me they would have happily shown disgust my way if I made eye contact
how old are u now?