• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, lutte, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and SkinjobCatastrophe
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I have a gf and just came on her face 1 hour ago. Glad I'm autistic it's a good time :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, lutte, koalendo and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Serious

• +1
You mean your hand?
No I actually facefucked her for 10 mins and then told her I wanted to come on her face and she let me. Just like an autist I get what I want when I want it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, lutte, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 13 others
No I actually facefucked her for 10 mins and then told her I wanted to come on her face and she let me. Just like an autist I get what I want when I want it
larp
[automerge]1625202196[/automerge]
larp

• +1
larp
[automerge]1625202196[/automerge]

larp
I'm not larping at all. @OOGABOOGA knows I'm not larping lol. You're just projecting your lack of sex onto others ngl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
>No I actually facefucked her for 10 mins and then told her I wanted to come on her face and she let me. Just like an autist I get what I want when I want it
Image 2021 07 02 070401

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, OOGABOOGA, lutte and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8165, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
>No I actually facefucked her for 10 mins and then told her I wanted to come on her face and she let me. Just like an autist I get what I want when I want itView attachment 1204019
She even painted my hip with a little cute heart too

And this is my physique. Keep coping motherfucker :lul:

Polish 20210629 012036587
2021 06 18 10 55 41 8232 kindlephoto 122003010

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, lutte, Biiyo03 and 6 others
send a photo of you and your girl in bed or larp tbh, her face doesn't have to be in it you can cover it up or smth

But I'm just a larper right? Jfl
yeah i never suspected you of larping. there are some larpers on the site for sure but you seemed genuine

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
he’s larping. this is what he really looks like
6FD0E283 E9B3 406F 8A17 1E83A0E75518

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, lutte, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
send a photo of you and your girl in bed or larp tbh, her face doesn't have to be in it you can cover it up or smth
Will try tonight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Baldingman1998
and now u sound actually autistic lol

lmao do u take this forum that srsly that u start sperging out & valiantly defending urself w "i just came on gf xd" every time someone throws some banter at u
Don't be so hard on him bro, he can't read social cues

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, OOGABOOGA, lutte and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, gamma, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, lutte, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
I'm way ahead of you bro I'm on a full stack for hairloss regimen. Fin RU Minox castor oil and now I'm going to start putting Latisse on the receded parts of my hairline. Never using androgenic steroids ever again, just legit moderate TRT and throwing in Anavar or proviron to increase free T a bit and maintain my mogger physique. Hair will be fine if I never take more than 175mg/week of testosterone with my whole hairloss regimen. I'll be able to regrow to Norwood 2 by end of this year hopefully

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Patient A and Deleted member 10987
I'm way ahead of you bro I'm on a full stack for hairloss regimen. Fin RU Minox castor oil and now I'm going to start putting Latisse on the receded parts of my hairline. Never using androgenic steroids ever again, just legit moderate TRT and throwing in Anavar or proviron to increase free T a bit and maintain my mogger physique. Hair will be fine if I never take more than 175mg/week of testosterone with my whole hairloss regimen. I'll be able to regrow to Norwood 2 by end of this year hopefully
Your height ?
Cause you can havoid using steroids if manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Normally at 5'11 you can have good body whitout roids
I like roids cuz it makes it easy to keep a great physique and also the mental masculinizing effects. I want to grow my toxic masculinity and dominance beyond what a regular normie can be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Patient A and Deleted member 10987
I like roids cuz it makes it easy to keep a great physique and also the mental masculinizing effects. I want to grow my toxic masculinity and dominance beyond what a regular normie can be
It better moral ?